Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A common sense Guide for playing Smurfs' Village no matter what level you are!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patience is virtue.. as they say.. done with all the smurfy wonders.. i saved a lot sb now.. I just wondered what huts to build or buy that worth buying for.. by using only sb not real money. Thanks guys!

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats on the wonders!

I suggest you look through this guide for suggestions on huts. A lot depends on how you want to play the game, whether to have fun with games, level up quickly, decorate etc. Everybody plays in their own way, with their own priorities!

Also, next time you have a problem or question, you can do a “search“ before starting a new topic as you may be able to find information to help you more quickly!

Have any of you guys figured out how to get a large amount of smurfberries without needing to pay or watch adds?
    Thanks !!

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Read through this guide- it will help a lot. Smurfberries are valuable. Depending on how you play the game, some of the best ways to get them are by:

- Building Wonders
      - Winning them in games, or getting them from reporter
      - Entering forum contests and winning them (there is one on right now)

Many people who have a lot of Smurfberries got them from purchasing EOs for cash (special offers that come with Smurfberries.)

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      Get as many smurfs as your level allows on the island and dive, dive, dive. You can get 2 to as many as 10 on a single dive. (Now to be realistic, you will win 2 every few dives and the larger numbers maybe once a day or every couple days, depending on how many times you dive and how many smurfs you have)

You can also, rarely in my experience, get some digging on the mountain. But a better odds are found on the planet where you may be a berry each half hour digging the craters.

Should i buy twinkle smurfs hut or little ghost and chest with smurfberries?

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ve moved your question here because there is no right or wrong answer- it depends on how you, individually, want to play the game- seeskydiver’s first comment on this topic. People may also see your question here and choose to answer. In general, this topic is a great resource, and it is worth reading thoroughly.

This topic about special huts may also help you make a decision: https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...d-what-they-do

Don’t forget to do your research by doing a keyword ‘search’ before starting a new topic! 🤗

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      c45y86 Only you can answer that. Do you want to buy what Twinkle unlocks? Do you want to play the village event that comes with the ghost chest? If yes, then buy them, if not, then no.

Ultimately it’s your game and you have to decide what you want to do with it.

Thank you😃👍🏼

Comment

which will be best for me to play the smurberry off the island ?

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Kuszi! I’ve moved your question here because I think that this topic will answer a lot of your questions about how to play the game. Please read through it for excellent advice. Here is another topic that will help: https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...murfberries-on

We are very happy to see you here on the forum, and in the future, please use the Search function in the upper left corner of the forum so you can post things pertaining to that issue or find answers to your questions more quickly in an existing topic, rather than starting a new one. It oftens helps to change the search to “Relevance” rather than “Last Update”.

Hey guys I'm wondering how exactly gifts from friends work on here... can you gift anything but smurfberries?
      For example I really want the island from Pirates game to complete his section of Homnibus Tome, would I be able to get this through a gift?

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Just FYI, you cannot gift Smurfberries- you pick gifts from a limited list, and no, the Island is not one of them. The only way to get it is through Pirate.

If you want to make ‘friends’ and try out gifting for yourself, you can put your ID here: https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...-friends/page4

I think this topic will help answer many of your questions. Plus, there is a help section in the game that talks about gifting. Also, you can /should use the Search function in the upper left corner of the forum so you can post things pertaining to that issue or find answers to your questions more quickly in an existing topic, rather than starting a new one. It oftens helps to change the search to “Relevance” rather than “Last Update”. Then you will find the other topics on the forum related to gifting.

como hago parajugar

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi there! You asked how you play? You download the game and open it, then go through the opening dialogue. Reading through this guide will give you good ideas and information on how to play the game!
    Working...
    X