Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Completed Smurfy Wonders goal in Smurfs' Village!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completed Smurfy Wonders goal in Smurfs' Village!

I have officially completed all Smurfy Wonders... and am feeling Smurfy. Thank you and goodsmurf, smurfnight, smurfsmurf, goodnight.
    Last edited by SolipsismSmurf; 03-19-2019, 10:00 AM.

Brilliant, hard work....you deserve a rest๐Ÿ™

Comment

• SolipsismSmurf
      SolipsismSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks! i think i will take a good rest and just collect my weekly Smurfberry rewards for a while

• Chele
      Chele commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi
      I've just started on this forum part of the game.
      Been playing Smurfvillage for a long time now.
      Never realized I could have friends playing with me.
      Problem is no one on my FB is playing.
      My question is : How do I get friends to play with me.?
      Could someone please help me.?
      Thank you..
      Chele. ...

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      Chele
      Go. here
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/smurfsvillagecommunity/

and ask to join. Then they have dedicated posts for both android and iOS to ask for friends. You can post your request in those dedicated posts and you should be set.

That is pretty amazing. Iโ€™m at level 103 and Iโ€™ve only done about two thirds of mine. Then of course new smurfy wonders come out and I jump to work on those. Bad habit I know.

Srsly, congrats! Thatโ€™s dedication.

Comment

• SolipsismSmurf
      SolipsismSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks! 2/3 is pretty gooood, though. getting close. i finally finished building my last Wonder at level 121. took a lot of digging and diving (always chasing after Stardust), but finally made it :P

SolipsismSmurf, congratulations! you have achieved the goal pretty quick than me. I started my this game in August 2017, as same as yours, I think. But I have only 30 or so built. How do you gain so many resources, I just canโ€™t catch up for resources.

Comment

• SolipsismSmurf
      SolipsismSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      hey, thanks! when i first started playing i built weather vane fields in each area, so i could level up quick and accumulate as many smurfs as possible to dig and dive for me. i just kept at it day after day,

between digging and diving regularly, playing the archaeologist mini-games and camper mini-game, plus digging up craters (oh and completing all the homnibus' tomes helped a lot with daily resources), i was able to pretty much keep up with resources i needed.

the only resource i always kept running out of usually was stardust. those would hold me up once in a while.

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes it was easier with the other developers because sometimes it was 4 weeks or more between updates. But you dive as much as you can. Play archaeologist and camper every 6 hours (usually 3 times a day). Complete homnibus tome to get his statues and their resources and just save. I never customized anything in my village to save the resources.

Iโ€™m not sure when I got mine done but it was before level 100. Even after I got them done i kept hoarding the resources and honestly right now I have so many I could stop collecting and still build wonders for a couple of years.

In my newer game the first thing i did was work on the craters so I could get all 12 then dig for stardust as often as I can. I also worked on the older wonders first, since they require less resources than the newer ones. (In my third game I doubt iโ€ll ever build some of the newer ones, I will probably abandon the game before I get there, I largely started it to confirm how the game starts and once I have that info I can walk away. Managing 3 games takes too much time anyway)

• Shirin
      Shirin commented
      Editing a comment
      SolipsismSmurf and skydiver118 , I do keep playing/digging on their time. But maybe it is because, I got Scuba Smurf lately, in level 45s. Maybe that affected my progress. Also, now I canโ€™t catch up resources, I dig/dive on their time.

Wahoo!! Congrats SolipsismSmurf ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

That is a great achievement and so quickly!!๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Comment

• SolipsismSmurf
      SolipsismSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      AlleycatttSmurf Thanks!! Dedication and a SLIGHT obsessiveness got me there pretty quick! :P Next step, max level!

Finished buying all Huts at level 100 and FINALLY... just finished 2 days ago for all wonders built, now I am at level 102.. hard works paid off, LOL.

Now I can just smurf and smurfing my smurfs, haha

Comment

• CASPER
      CASPER commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks AlleycatttSmurf
      Btw, how can I know SMURF ID from people in this forum?

I have requested to join FB just now. Hope to get more friends there

I like to smurf around other's villages to find inspiration

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Casper, put your Smurfy ID here and use other IDs here to find friends! https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...illage-friends

Please, in the future, you use the Search function in the upper left corner of the forum so you can post things pertaining to that issue or find answers to your questions more quickly in an existing topic, rather than starting a new one. It oftens helps to change the search to โ€œRelevanceโ€ rather than โ€œLast Updateโ€.

• CASPER
      CASPER commented
      Editing a comment
      Noted and thanks Cupcake

I done building all my wonders so far.Each update,I spend alot of time earning resources.Sometimes I purchase smurfberries to buy resources and complete wonder.So far,the most amazing wonders for me are:

-Smurfette's statue of liberty (not sure on the name)
    -Smurfette's ice statue
    -King smurf's castle
    -Halloween party wonder
    -Pagoda wonder
    -Lighthouse wonder
    -Grove treetop hut
    -Spitfire's roost
    -Smurfy aeroplane
    -Anti gravity wonder
    โ€‹-Christmas tree wonder
    -Swamp monster
    -Smurfy galeria
    -Pool of avalon
    -Spooky tower

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹I hope for more wonders
    Racoon (Taylor Swift fan of Smurf Village) Mahal ko kayo sana all minamahal!

Comment

Working...
    X