Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A smurfy thank you to all of my Smurfs' Village friends on Internet Friends Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A smurfy thank you to all of my Smurfs' Village friends on Internet Friends Day!

I have not been posting much lately, but I do read the posts. But today is a special day. It is Internet Friends Day. I think of all of the people who post here regularly, who share pictures of their beautiful villages, who share ideas for the game, and who make the Smurfs such a delight. I miss some who do not visit any more. I want to mention those I cherish the most - but it would be a very long post. In honor of Internet Friends Day, let me just say thank you all for being a friend!

Evabevasmurf we donโ€™t know each other well, but I know how beloved you are to this community - and that you were an instrumental part in getting Villains added to this game, always supporting Purpleโ€™s lobbying! I love the Villains and think they are one of the best additions to the game, and have you two to thank for that!

Iโ€™d also like to take time to give some proper love and thanks to all my Smurfy SV friends on this Forum (and some on FB) and our lovely moderator. This is such a pleasant and enjoyable space thanks to all of you๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
    Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 02-13-2020, 10:13 AM.

Comment

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you mean instrumental

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha skydiver118 you are definitely right๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงกyes Evabevasmurf thank you for this memory๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงกit is a wonderful place here .. where everyone can share their passion for the little blue ones and find friendships ... a nice day to say that once again .... thanks to all my dear neighbors and to all who do not get tired here to post nice pictures, share your thoughts and ideas and smile together.โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงกhow often do I have to laugh out loud when there is a new funny picture again by a little blue smurf joking around...๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงกthanks to all smurfy friends and smurfy bees and this lovely forum ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงกโญ๏ธ

Comment

Evabevasmurf itโ€™s so nice you telling us about that. I donโ€™t know that there is a day for it. So thank you to you and all my smurfy friends whoโ€˜ve made this such a nice place and for beeing friends such a long time. Even i was off a while, i really feel home here and be glad to be back. I do love smurfs since my own smurfling days as long as i remember. I love playing this game with all its ups and downs, watching what creations my friends come up with and really love to see what everyone is sharing in here. Thank you โ˜บ๏ธ hopefully the fun will never end.

Comment

If it wasnโ€™t for the folks here i probably would have abandoned the games. When the great โ€˜beeline to bongfish crashโ€™ hit without this forum I never would have known that it was a systemic issue and would not have persevered in waiting it out.

Comment

• asmurf
          asmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          I sooooo agree๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™

Hi, Evabeva- so great to see you back here! Yes, this is a very special forum; the only one that I know of that is so positive, supportive and Smurfy! I love my friends here, and also might have stopped long ago if it wasnโ€™t for this community. Some old friends have left, but then new ones join in, and we continue to share the fun together. The community and Spelling Bee have made some of the previous hard times bearable, and the contests and comments add an extra dimension to the game!

Love you all. ๐Ÿ’– Papa Smurf would be proud.

Comment

• asmurf
          asmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          I adore this forum too, the game itself is good but the forum makes it greatโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Comment

Happy Internet Friends day to all! This forum is one of my favorite places.

Evabevasmurf I don't think we've met until now. I'm always glad to make another smurfy friend.

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงกโ™ฅ๏ธ

Comment

Welcome back Evabevasmurf and thank you for the Internet Friends day greetings! It's nice to see you posting again. Smurfy!! Recently, I've also seen Tenny post on a thread and it's great to have old members visiting the forums again, dropping by to say hello. Also, wishing everyone here, Internet Friends old and new, a Happy Valentine's Day!

Comment

I had never heard of Internet Friends Day, but what a nice idea! Sometimes internet friends can offer something special your real life friends can't, whether it's because you focus on something completely different with them than in the rest of your life, or because you relax without needing to go anywhere in particular, or something else. Thanks for saying thanks, for being you, and for being here at Smurfs Village, Evabevasmurf and everyone else! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Comment

Brilliant to have you post again Evabe , please keep joining in when you can, you have been much missedโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘

Comment

Working...
                X