No announcement yet.

Off Topic Chit-Chat for both Smurfs' Village and Snoopy's Street Fair players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it too late for me to start playing again? It seems like starting over from level 1 is pointless and I couldn't interact with you guys

Plus the store is down so I can't use any birthday money on snoopy cash to get set up again? I thought it would be up for a little longer atleast.

Comment

• Ginger
      Ginger commented
      Editing a comment
      Snoopy's Street Fair quit updating 2 years ago around Halloween. If you own the game, you can continue to play. There are some limitations, but not many. It's not too late for you to start playing again, but keep coming in here and asking questions. There's a bunch of us that can help you out.

• LittlePumpkin
      LittlePumpkin commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi, you can get 5 Snoopy dollars if you login once a day for 5 days straight. Also, and I wish I remembered this a while ago, you can watch videos if you tap on the pig. You get coins for every video and when you get 10 coins, you can trade them for one Snoopy dollar. I've actually gotten more from the pig than playing streaks. If you like it, you should keep playing. I hardly get anyone dropping XP and I still have fun πŸ˜ƒ

• HI Primyy! Welcome to the forum! Did you back up your iPad with the game on it? Can you restore it from that? I don't know why the saved game option wouldn't work, but that's too bad. If you do keep playing from level 1, you will still get the 2 Snoopy Dollars each time you level up and 5 every five days for playing daily. I don't remember what level visiting friends starts at but once you've reached it I'm sure many of us would visit and you could see our fairs too. Also if you have the pink pig in your menu list you can watch a couple of game ads to get 3 coins each and when you get 10 you trade them for a Snoopy Dollar. It helps if you do it a few times a day. I know it's not as good as buying SDs, but we just don't have that option anymore.
    I'm sure if anyone else has any suggestions to try they will pop in and let you know.
    Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving! 😺

Comment

• Sorry I Haven't been on lately. Ive been busy with school projects and other fun stuff like that. I will not participate in the Christmas thing because I can't afford the gold lucky dip and I might not be on every day. Cheers
      WaterTriber

Comment

• Ginger
        Ginger commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey, Tribe .... really good to hear from you. Was wondering what happened to you on the forum. Appreciate the gifting trades in xp's.....thanks, Ginger

• Officer Opinabox: Hey Ginger ... I went by Tweets fair like you asked me to and got the coordinates. Her main set-up is 8 PMB's at D1, and she has 4 more at C2. However, across
      the street from C2, she has another box. Is that one in play?

Ginger: Thanks, Opie. Should mention that the box sitting at CB's house is for decoration and is not played in Twelve Days. I don't know about the one across the street from the
      4-box set-up. Like my Mama used to say, "It's one to grow on!" I'm sure Tweets will let us know if she is playing 12 boxes or is it 13 boxes.

Comment

• Officer Opinbox: Hey, Ginger ... here's some more coordinates, this time from Mom's Fair (You know ... where the Bulls live). 32 boxes at C/D-22 and 28 boxes at B-2

Ginger: Got it ........ thanks, Opie. Can you believe we are a week away from the deadline to have boxes out, and we have all of them out but 3 players ... that's amazing. These players really have will power!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by the cat next door View Post
          HI Primyy! Welcome to the forum! Did you back up your iPad with the game on it? Can you restore it from that? I don't know why the saved game option wouldn't work, but that's too bad. If you do keep playing from level 1, you will still get the 2 Snoopy Dollars each time you level up and 5 every five days for playing daily. I don't remember what level visiting friends starts at but once you've reached it I'm sure many of us would visit and you could see our fairs too. Also if you have the pink pig in your menu list you can watch a couple of game ads to get 3 coins each and when you get 10 you trade them for a Snoopy Dollar. It helps if you do it a few times a day. I know it's not as good as buying SDs, but we just don't have that option anymore.
          I'm sure if anyone else has any suggestions to try they will pop in and let you know.
          Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving! 😺
          Thanks for all the answers I received
          I'll try to get as far as possible before the X-Mas thing if possible so I can do that.
          I'll add you guys once I can get high enough on SSF. Just 96 levels and I'll be back to my original :c

Comment

• Ginger
            Ginger commented
            Editing a comment
            Good Luck Primyy

• SnoopyFan
            SnoopyFan commented
            Editing a comment
            hi Primy--sorry for the late welcome from me! I'm also a newcomer to this forum. The people on it are super cool and friendly and helpful. Can you post your referral code? It doesn't matter what level you are at, I'd love to visit your fair and leave some gifts, and I'm sure others would too!

• Officer Opinabox: Aha .... found E=Z's 2 boxes in her Fair at E-4. Can't wait to see how she decorates around them!

Ginger: Good work Opie! They were way down yonder in the boon dock, huh?

Comment

• Ginger
            Ginger commented
            Editing a comment
            Officer Opinabox: uh oh! That was fast. Now E=Z has pretty trees around the perimeter and 3 boxes sitting there. Bravo E=Z

• EliEze67
            EliEze67 commented
            Editing a comment
            Too funny! You caught me right in the middle of my Christmas decorating! I'm done now! I put a tree perimeter around my PMB area so I can (hopefully) remember not to tap on them....it's been a while!! That's also why they are way out yonder, far away from their usual space in the main square...I don't trust my butterfingers! πŸ˜†
            Last edited by EliEze67; 11-26-2016, 12:18 AM.

• Officer Opinabox: Ha! Ha! Ha! Lots of activity at Janie's Fair over Thanksgiving. Her counter now specifies 66 instead of 64. I didn't bother to count cause I could see there were more there.

Comment

• Hey Ah Piggy: Opie sees 38 boxes at your fair now. Did you add one or did we miss the one under the yellow tree the first time? 37 or 38 for game?

Tweets ... One of your boxes on wheels didn't wander into Ah Piggy's Fair, did it?

Comment

• Officer Opinabox: Hey Ginger: Did you get a message from Sir Scott?

Ginger: No, but I got a bunch of xp's where he was wandering around my Fair.

Officer Opinabox: Hmmmm! I think that might have been to give you a head's up that he had his set-up ready.

Ginger: Oh .... well, regardless, I see you got the picture.

Officer Opinabox: Oh, Yeah! I had just got the picture when I ran into him and he had just sent you a message. How do you like that counter set-up showing 40? Do you think he is going to change it every day when he starts opening boxes?

Ginger: Dunno. I'm such a stickler, I counted the boxes to make sure he had it right. Ever since Tweets started messing with my mind, I'm getting paranoid!!!

Comment

• Hey Karen .... if you should happen to see this. I'm trying to get my records in order, ready to start on 12/1.

You have 72 boxes in your Fair, but you posted a message that you had 84. Then you later posted 96, but you were going to open some. I've got you down for 72 boxes to play with. Let me know if that's not right........O.O.
                Last edited by Ginger; 11-25-2016, 11:51 AM.

Comment

• Ginger
                  Ginger commented
                  Editing a comment
                  thanks for the PM, Karen ....... 72 it is.

Prayer Warriors here at SSF, please keep Karen and her family in your prayers over the Holidays as they are having a family crisis with her Dad.

• Hi, Guys ... this is the most current information I have for Twelve Days, which starts next week.
                Look at those numbers! We have so many to put on the list this year........Ginger

Ah Piggy (black) A-3 (38)

Biddy (lavender) D-2 (36)

Cat (yellow) B-4 (36)

Cookie (Red) D-1\2 (21)

E=Z (purple) E-4 (3)

Ern (light green) C-2 (24)

Ginger (aqua) E-5 (72)

Inga (dark green) C-2 (11)

Janie (burgundy) C-2 (71)

Karen (hot pink) B-2 (72)

Lil’ P (light pink) C\D-5 (2)

Mom (brown) C\D2+B2 (60)

Ric (neon green) C-3 (35)

Scott (blue) B-4 (40)

Snoopy Fan (white) C-5 (2)

Tweets (orange) D1+C2 (12)

Steve (To You) (light blue) A-5 (12)
                Last edited by Ginger; 11-30-2016, 03:40 PM.

Comment

• Seriously, if I get one more toilet -- sorry, *bubble* machine, from the stupid lucky dip, I am going to throw my phone across the room. I keep trying to get another PMB, but two is all I can seem to manage... Pretty soon I'm going to start getting as high a storage number of items as soon of you guys!

Oh, hey, I've seen posts referencing the "cheerleader stall". Can someone please post a picture of what it looks like? I don't remember it at all.
                  Last edited by SnoopyFan; 11-25-2016, 12:13 PM. Reason: Edit--sorry, that should be "as high a storage number of items as *some* of you guys..."

Comment

• LittlePumpkin
                    LittlePumpkin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I got another one, too πŸ˜’

• Here you go, Fan. This was my picture for September in the monthly picture thread over at the other Forum. Cheerleader mall has a table of items, and a rack of costumes, and
                  a billboard in the back.

Comment

• SnoopyFan
                    SnoopyFan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I love it! Thanks for posting!

• Thanks Snoopy Fan!

My referral code is: GB3PLTg

Good News: I'm already up to level 11

Question: Are the set completion items supposed to disappear after you place them, mine never stay!

Question: How to get the PMB's

Thanks for the warm welcome guys ^_^

Comment

• the cat next door
                    the cat next door commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Love your avatar Primyy!

• Ginger
                    Ginger commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The set completion items fall in the street where-ever you tap the star or coin that sets them off right where the item was that finished off the set. That triggers Snoopy to run to them and collect them which then gives you xp's or coins for whatever value that set completion is worth at the level you are on. I hope that answers what you were looking for Primy.

• Snoopy Mom
                    Snoopy Mom commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Greeting Primyy1!

I added you this evening. My fair comes up under my husband's name. His initials are JB. 😊
                Working...
                X