No announcement yet.

Off Topic Chit-Chat for both Smurfs' Village and Snoopy's Street Fair players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STT has a few Year of the Dog items for 1 cent!

Comment

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
      Sir WaitNPumpkin commented
      Editing a comment
      That sure is cheap. I wanted multiple of the snoopy statute but it only let me buy one.

• Click image for larger version

Name:	E39815F5-749C-4B45-9A51-E9231BA14FAB.jpeg
Views:	79
Size:	259.9 KB
ID:	209355 ๐Ÿ›’ ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿ›’ ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿ›’
    Attached Files

Comment

• Wow the only item Lila can make is the thermos. Hope they add in more as we go along.

Comment

• Ah Piggy
        Ah Piggy commented
        Editing a comment
        Show us the pics pls ๐Ÿ˜ป.

Name:	8E77B9E0-3760-45C4-8226-FC4D2CF346E1.jpeg
Views:	37
Size:	293.4 KB
ID:	209456 โฃ๏ธWโ€™๐Ÿฅโ€™Wโฃ๏ธ

Comment

• the cat next door
        the cat next door commented
        Editing a comment
        Thatโ€™s a lot of fortune Ah Piggy! ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿ”ฎ

Name:	9BA3D90C-7ADD-49B6-B986-B85DFF484A6D.png
Views:	146
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	209593 Thatโ€™s all folks!

Comment

• ๐Ÿ˜ฟ๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ˜ฟ๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ™€Yesterday I got the Darth Vader corruption screen and chose the newest option to restore. Nothing unusual had happened before that. and I was really worried that my game wouldnโ€™t work anymore for some reason. That went Ok and my game played fine. This morning I got the โ€œGood grief you lost your playing streak!โ€ screen. I was up to over 400 days again, my 4th time!!! I donโ€™t think my game wants me to go longer. ๐Ÿ˜พ Now I get to come back tomorrow for day one and zero coins. Oh boy. Canโ€™t wait.

Comment

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
          Sir WaitNPumpkin commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry you lost your streak. Iโ€™m at 2250 plus days in a row and my daily coins are 2 per day. I hope it goes up soon.

• the cat next door
          Editing a comment
          Woo Hoo Scott! Now thatโ€™s a playing streak!! May it never get messed up. And I guess the wonderful 2 coins a day go to everyone! ๐Ÿ’ฐ

Name:	E17A7017-F576-47DE-B5FA-BDA0899A4D18.jpeg
Views:	154
Size:	333.6 KB
ID:	209658
        ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ›

Comment

• Get These With Coinsโ‰๏ธ
          Click image for larger version

Name:	8727AF07-08C3-4205-A53D-5730AB8FA310.jpeg
Views:	37
Size:	121.8 KB
ID:	209719
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Ah Piggy; 02-25-2018, 06:29 AM.

Comment

• the cat next door
            Editing a comment
            I like both of them but when I tried to place them, they just take up too much room. Wish they were smaller! I only have one expansion left to get, which Iโ€™m saving up for. And even that wonโ€™t give me much more space. Every update adds items that I want to get. Hope they add more land sometime, and more levels too.

• Ginger any updates on your sister?

Comment

• Ginger
            Ginger commented
            Editing a comment
            PET scan tomorrow from head to knees. Making sure it has nor spread.

First chemo on Friday. Injection fir bones on Saturday. If she is handling it okay after 3 days, I'll drive home. Been gone over a month. Nephew will take the next 3 chemis (2 weeks apart). I'll come back after that fir 1 week apart segment to start.

• the cat next door
            Editing a comment
            Wow Ginger sounds grueling. My oldest brother went through all that a long time ago. Everyone was working except for my mother, so she volunteered to drive him back and forth to Boston for his treatments. Sheโ€™d never driven to and around anywhere near Boston so it was quite a challenge for her but she did it. (I know very few people who donโ€™t mind driving to Boston. I take the train and subways myself.)
            I hope sheโ€™s dealing with it Ok and also hope youโ€™re taking care of yourself too. Keeping up the prayers. Take care!

• They r selling their lands. Not on sale la. ๐Ÿคช

Comment

• ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆ
            We have six names on our March birthday list, but weโ€™re down to just one left playing......me. ๐Ÿ™€
            ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆ

Comment

• the cat next door
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Scott and EZ! ๐Ÿ˜บ

• Snoopy Mom
              Snoopy Mom commented
              Editing a comment
              Happy March Birthday, Cat! Oh keeper of the SSF birthday calendar. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• the cat next door
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Snoopy Mom!

• H๐Ÿ˜ปPPY BIRTHDAYโฃ๏ธ You are the best. ๐ŸŽ‚V L๐Ÿ’˜VE U๐ŸŽ‚

Comment

• *๏ฝž* ๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜š *๏ฝž*

Comment

• Thanks so much for the surprises Tweets and Ah Piggy! ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Comment

• Great news today. Sister's PET scan came back showing no other cancer involvement. She still needs to go through chemo to thwart recurrence ... But this was a joyous day for us today.

Comment

• EliEze67
                  EliEze67 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That is such great news, Ginger! Continued prayers for her that the cancer will not come back and be gone for good! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

• the cat next door
                  Editing a comment
                  Great news Ginger! Something you all need right now, happy news! Keeping you both in my prayers.

• Snoopy Mom
                  Snoopy Mom commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh, Ginger... Sorry your sister will still have to undergo chemo, but overall excellent news for her & your family. So glad to hear that. Sending out more hugs & healing prayers. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’—
              Working...
              X