No announcement yet.

Off Topic Chit-Chat for both Smurfs' Village and Snoopy's Street Fair players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone! Just wanted to say that I finally got around to downloading STT, and I am quite enjoying it! I love looking at all your towns and seeing all the stuff I can soon acquire. I’m slowly getting up in level, but have a hard time getting enough coins to purchase items—I admit I already took advantage of some in-app purchases to help me move along. 😌

I have yet to find a good help page or STT forum to ask questions, so I hope you don’t mind if I happen to ask any of you guys that play the game for advice/help! Thanks so much in advance!

Comment

• the cat next door
      the cat next door commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome to STT EZ! Wish I could visit you but I don’t do Facebook. If you ever need them, the in-game support team has always been extremely fast and helpful for me. It’s under menu, settings. Have fun with the game!

• Snoopy Mom
      Snoopy Mom commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't do SST, but wanted to say "Hi E-Z"!! Hope you ar doing well. 💗

• EliEze67
      EliEze67 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks guys! Already I had a little issue with the game not loading properly. For a short time I kept getting an error saying the game had to load again to “verify the integrity of the files” or something like that. I think it had Interrupted a sale as well, so now I don’t know what kind of offer I received.

As I read all your guys comments about the instabilities of STT throughout the year, I was hesitant to download the game, but now that I have I just can’t quit! It’s too fun!

Cat, you can always post pics so we can “visit” you that way! I hate how FB is the only way to connect socially in the game. A GC option would be nice!

Hi Snoopy Mom! I’ve been following the weather news for the East Coast/North Eastern regions and you guys are really getting your fill of snow and storms! Stay safe out there guys! I know we are spoiled over in the West side, (mainly SoCal) but we’ve actually been getting unusual cold weather with some rain and even some snow! It’s somewhat of a rare phenomenon in San Diego, haha! I’m personally loving it and soaking up every inch of cold I can get before Spring begins (aka “Early Summer”) 🙃

• Congrats❣️ U got Lila.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	FBDFEF4E-8626-428F-8689-7BDEB09E9F05.jpeg
Views:	193
Size:	207.5 KB
ID:	210121

Click image for larger version

Name:	04E77B2A-1DDB-4D63-A636-1F099DCD6821.jpeg
Views:	113
Size:	169.0 KB
ID:	210123
    Attached Files

Comment

• EliEze67
      EliEze67 commented
      Editing a comment
      Drats! I’m too late to get her then! Hopefully she will come back in future sales..

• I’ve always dreamed of living by the ocean (specifically Maine, but I wouldn’t turn down a gift ocean home anywhere!). But with the 2 monster storms the Cape and Islands have gotten this January and yesterday I’m wondering if it’s worth it. Guess not winning the lottery has it’s good points.

Comment

• Funny you should mention this, Cat. I was thinking of you yesterday during the storm. How close to the coastal areas are you?

We didn't have it too bad up here in southern NH (some wind & rain mostly), but the elder of our sons is in school down in Norton (Wheaton), and he said the wind was particularly wild there yesterday.

As for the lottery, as you may be aware, the last really large Powerball prize (over $500 million) was sold right here in humble little ol' Merrimack. But not to worry... It wasn't us. If it were, I like to tell myself perhaps a nice waterfront property up on Winnepesaukee might be in order. (Lol!). Oceanfront, not so much, though. Too risky weather-wise. 😋
      Last edited by Snoopy Mom; 03-03-2018, 08:43 AM.

Comment

• the cat next door
        Editing a comment
        We got torrents of rain and gusts that shook the house off and on with a little snow overnight. Nothing damaging like the coast. My Mom is around 10 miles south of Brookline, in Lunenburg. That’s where I grew up and I lived in that area most of my life. Now I’m about 30 miles south of that, in what everyone calls a big city. But since I’m only 1/4 mile over the border from a small town that is much more my style, I don’t really consider myself a city girl now. I’m about 45 miles west of Boston. I bet the wind was wild for your son. Barnestable had 93 mph gusts and all the eastern part of the state had high winds.
        I read up about that Powerball prize when you had posted it, and the general store reminded me of ones in Alton Bay or Wolfeboro, where we went every summer weekend and 2 weeks in the summer. My father fell in love with Winnepesaukee in the 40’s and honeymooned there with my mother when they got married. My father always wanted a summer home there. I haven’t been up there for about 15 years, (I go to Old Orchard and Portland if we get to vacation) but it sure was different from when I was growing up. So developed now.
        Still, if I won enough money I could probably find a little spot for a lakeside house there.........🚤 🛶 ⛰

• Snoopy Mom
        Snoopy Mom commented
        Editing a comment
        My son's campus actually lost power over the weekend. Not good leading into midterms!

Fortunately, he had to come home to work Sunday evening anyway, so he drove home Saturday instead. Power was restored to campus around midday Sunday, but issues remain with their IT system.

• the cat next door
        Editing a comment
        There were over 1,000 outages for National Grid for that storm. Our lights blinked quite a bit at work and at home but thankfully we didn’t lose power at either place.
        Now we’re gearing up for this week’s storm, 11-14” of heavy wet snow ❄️❄️❄️❄️

• Greetings from Chicago where we've had sun & nothing falling out of the sky for a whole 2 days in a row. Hope everyone is doing well. Still plugging away at SSF on my old iPhone despite gettin absent-minded & losing my playing streak about once a month, not to mention the dreaded screen of corruption every now & then for good measure. For some strange reason I've been receiving 100,000,000 coins a day for awhile now.

Was looking through some catalogs prior to tossing them earlier today & wondered if you all had seen all the Peanuts stuff that Vermont Country Store carries. If not, you can check it out here: https://www.vermontcountrystore.com/...y/peanuts-gang

Cheers!

Comment

• Snoopy Mom
        Snoopy Mom commented
        Editing a comment
        Well that's just dangerous information... 😜

• the cat next door
        Editing a comment
        Scott are the flannel sheets soft?

• EliEze67
        EliEze67 commented
        Editing a comment
        Snoopy Mom: 🤭😇😆

• Did u check u r 🍥: CHARACTERS EZ?

Comment

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
        Sir WaitNPumpkin commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Ah Piggy. I didn’t think to look int the characters section. I was able to purchase Lila and her house for 150,000 coins.

• EliEze67
        EliEze67 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Ah Piggy! I did check my characters, but I think you have to be at a certain level for her to show up. I’m only on level 14. Is she a permanent character or limited? What level does she show up in the character tab?

150,000 coins?! Whew! I’ve got some saving up to do!!! 😳

• the cat next door
        Editing a comment
        After you’ve been playing awhile you should have lots of coins (like millions), so you’ll get there EZ!
        I bought the Valentine pack for real money but I do usually get the update packs. I like this game when there are updates/things to work for. I have waited in the past and the package sometimes goes down to half price. It’s good to know that you can also get Lila with coins, though! I’m saving Snoopy dollars for my last land expansion. It’s not that big though, so I’m going to be running into issues if I keep getting the stuff for each holiday every year. I used to be able to watch a few videos in a row for Snoopy dollars, but lately I can only do one. Taking longer to save up.

• Thanks for the birthday candle Snoopy Mom! 🕯

Comment

• Snoopy Mom
        Snoopy Mom commented
        Editing a comment
        You are most welcome. 😊

• Hang in there EZ ❣️ 🍥;

Comment

• Funny, when I went to open my game just now it said there was an update so I went and got it. It’s supposed to be a family reunion with a new character, Marbles. But once it finally loaded (really slow) and opened the only new thing was Lila’s pack for $9.99. Anyone else have this happen?

Comment

• EliEze67
          EliEze67 commented
          Editing a comment
          I just updated the game and I read in the description that changes should take effect on the 7th

• the cat next door
          Editing a comment
          Oh, thanks EZ!

• On STT, I like having the option to skip the time it takes to finish a craft or task by watching a video. What I hate is when I do so and it causes my game to crash, and then I end up losing the crafted item or not getting task rewards and having to start over, which ruins my chance of completing timed orders in the Want-Ads. This happened to me 3 times already. Does this happen often in the game for any of you? Aaaarrrgh! 😡

But other than that, it’s a good way of getting a lot of coins quicker..

Comment

• the cat next door
          Editing a comment
          That happens to me now and then, mostly when I’m working to make the required things for the special item each update. Course, that’s when I’m using the videos the most so I guess that’s to be expected. It sure is aggravating!

• Cat and Ah Piggy, the latest STT update includes much needed inventory storage upgrades. I didn’t notice at first.

Comment

• ...and also ask u to pay Snoopy💰++ for upgrades. 😇MG! They want much💰.

Comment

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
            Editing a comment
            Mine was asking for 124 dollars before I had 10 pencil cases and 9 yellow books. Once I had enough of those items, the dollars required went to zero, so I think the dollars are only if you don’t have enough of the items needed to upgrade.

• the cat next door
            Editing a comment
            Every time I delete items I don’t think I need to free up storage (like pencil cases and books!) I need them!! 🙀😼

• Is there a crafting hut with this update?

Comment

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
            Editing a comment
            I haven’t gotten past the $300 price tag for Marbles house yet!

• Ah Piggy
            Ah Piggy commented
            Editing a comment
            No, I can’t find it😸.
        Working...
        X