• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ​​​​​​​​ 🍥mg⁉️💰💰💰💰💰

Comment

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
      Sir WaitNPumpkin commented
      Editing a comment
      I know. The stage that you can buy with the pack gives out a dollar a day! Yay.

• 🐶 Happy 🐾 🛁 🐾 Hour 🎀 Click image for larger version

Name:	C9B23D9F-608A-4764-8A80-0A8AA03ED7FA.jpeg
Views:	224
Size:	507.3 KB
ID:	210427

Attached Files
    Last edited by Ah Piggy; 03-08-2018, 03:58 AM.

Comment

• I contacted STT support last night because my game was very slow all the way around—the characters were walking slowly, things I tapped on opened slowly, and the screen took forever to render every time I had to move it. It felt like my game was going to do something awful any second so I told them about it. I play on an iPad Air 2 so it should be able to handle it. They got back to me and said they’re working on it as quickly as they can and apologized for the problem. So at least it’s not my iPad!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	48B56799-7B83-4DDA-A828-CB2DC9A3F3EC.jpeg
Views:	303
Size:	221.4 KB
ID:	210457 Ok—Look how much they want for storage increase now🙀‼️ I’m sure it was one hundred and something last night.....
        Attached Files

Comment

• Ah Piggy
          Ah Piggy commented
          Editing a comment
          It’s free of charge💰...up to 1200. Everything is changing. Snoopy is expensive because of the Tariffs ⁉️ £🍥€

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
          Editing a comment
          Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Very funny.

• Same here.

Comment

• Oh my goodness, Ah Piggy, I see so many things to look forward to getting as I continue to level up in STT! 😍

I’m not seeing all the new updated content in my menus, most likely because I’m still at an early level. Has anyone received any Deals for $$ pop up in your game? I’m willing to spend some cash in this particular game if I feel it’s really worth it, but have not been offered anything lately.

Cat, hope your game gets fixed. My game suffers from crashing more often than not. It’s funny how I very rarely, if ever, experienced issues in SSF, but this particular Snoopy Game Ive had issues right off the bat! Makes me nervous because I’ve already invested a few dollars in it...but keeping my fingers crossed!

Comment

• the cat next door
            the cat next door commented
            Editing a comment
            EZ I did see something in STT this week that said “level 40 and up” but I can’t remember what it was! I know there are Snoopy dollars included in update package offers lately but I don’t think I get many sales offers on them by themselves. Maybe someone else does more than I do, could be Facebook related because I’m not on Facebook. I really wish the game would let me visit friends using some other method. I’ve suggested it but I guess because most people are on Facebook there isn’t any incentive to add another option. 😿

I did have problems with crashing when I bought a package in December and January—I ended up being charged twice for each of them and had to go through Apple twice to get the duplicates taken off.

• What happened to STF?

Comment

• the cat next door
            Editing a comment
            Hi Apollo Smurf! I’m not sure if you’re referring to a Snoopy game or a Smurf game? I don’t know much at all about the Smurfs games so I won’t be able to help you with them. This thread is also for Snoopy Street Fair players like me, but many of the others also play Smurf’s Village.

• If you like snoopy toys and you like happy meals, you are in luck.

http://www.happymeal.com/

i wonder if they’d let me just buy the toy.

Comment

• Ginger
            Ginger commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh, Dear!!! I love Snoopy ... and I love Mcdonald's!!! I'm in trouble here, I can see...........

• Snoopy Mom
            Snoopy Mom commented
            Editing a comment
            While I don't miss the never-ending days of chasing after kids' meal promos, those look fun.

I really like that you can click on each toy and see a quick video of which each does. Snoopy's typewriter is officially my favorite. 😉

• the cat next door
            Editing a comment
            What? Oh I missed that part, Snoopy Mom! Guess I’m going back to check those out again!

• Does anyone know if we need the brush, tacos, jalapeño, and yarn ball in STT anymore? I needed some of them already and finished those quests. Now I’m still working on 10 dog toys and 10 dog biscuits, taking a long time since each of them take hours. I don’t know if I should be collecting the other items because I’ll need them again or not. I’m constantly selling things to make room for the pencil case items so I can get more storage. Kind of ironic, filling up storage so I can get more storage! I must say I don’t like how much it costs now if you want to buy one item you’re missing to craft something else—like 35 $ for a milk when I was making notebooks! That’s nuts. I also don’t see the “watch a video” option on a lot of the items we need—just $ options. 😼

Comment

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
            Editing a comment
            I haven’t needed them again. They aren’t used in any crafts so I do t think they will be used again. I bought a lot of extra dog toy and dog biscuit makers to get through that task faster.

• the cat next door
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Scott! I can clear up a little space in my storage.

• 3 Nor’easters in 10 days, another 21” of snow. Click image for larger version

Name:	2CDC21B9-B6DB-41D3-A4C8-7D48308D34C0.jpeg
Views:	184
Size:	305.9 KB
ID:	210896
          Thankfully I still have power and my Mom does too. Going to go shovel her out today. Again. The utility crews have been working nonstop all that time and most of the Boston/Cape area has been w/o power for most of theses storms.

Comment

• Snoopy Mom
            Snoopy Mom commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks E-Z!

We are hanging in there. Temps were around 40 Weds and should be again Thurs, so melting has begun. More snow is predicted for the middle of next week, though, so we'll see...

March can really be full of surprises in New England.

• Ginger
            Ginger commented
            Editing a comment
            Been thinking about you guys up in New England a lot lately...............stay safe!

• the cat next door
            Editing a comment
            Hi Ginger, how is everything going?
            Well after several feet of snow in 10 days, we may be able to put the shovels away. There’s a chance for another storm next week, but right now it’s looking like it will be too far off shore. It did keep up the tradition of a snowstorm or blizzard on my birthday, though! We had a snowstorm where I am, blizzard around the coast.❄️🌨☃️

• Claim Your Reward Now⁉️ Click image for larger version

Name:	09BC1CB7-91E7-4C1C-A59E-50FE510D87C6.jpeg
Views:	146
Size:	327.6 KB
ID:	211048

Click image for larger version

Name:	0395C6BA-BE5E-4ED4-AD35-77EE7B58FBB0.jpeg
Views:	145
Size:	354.6 KB
ID:	211047

Comment

• the cat next door
            Editing a comment
            I just saw that request this morning Ah Piggy. But since Sally takes 10 hours to get one shamrock and I need 20 in the 33 hours left, there’s no way I could do it. It’s a cute statue though and I’m glad that you got it! ☘️

• Hello 🙀, ask Snoopy to help. Not Sally. Good Luck☘️!

Comment

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
            Editing a comment
            That’s true Carol, Snoopy can get you clovers fast. Olaf can also get three at a time.

• the cat next door
            Editing a comment
            Oh I didn’t think to check! I’m obsessed with making pencil cases to increase storage. As soon as I had enough yellow folders the game started giving them to me left and right! I just finished the dog treat/dog toy quest and I’m onto big band and family photos. Ok back to look for shamrocks!
        Working...
        X