No announcement yet.

Off Topic Chit-Chat for both Smurfs' Village and Snoopy's Street Fair players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I always work on all the items I’ll need first, then play the scene in SST for that item last. Incredibly, this time I don’t have to play that scene at all. I actually had the Love Tester stall give me 5 gilded eggs over the past few days. That’s a first! Now if I could just get 5 more bunny cookies I’d be done!

Does anyone know if the prize item gives Snoopy Dollars?

Comment

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
      Sir WaitNPumpkin commented
      Editing a comment
      Cat - the prize item gives out random things like the other prize item giving things. Sometimes a loving cup, sometimes a dollar, sometimes a headlamp....

• the cat next door
      the cat next door commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Scott!

• Hi Ern The girl in the last STT update was Lila. She was Snoopy's original owner. Here's little more from wiki

Lila is a female character in Peanuts and is Snoopy's previous owner. She got him from the Daisy Hill Puppy Farm and they loved each other very much, but her family could not keep him because the apartment they moved to did not allow dogs. In a daily strip sequence from June 3 to 8, 1968, Lila comes to visit Snoopy, although she's never actually seen during this episode. That August, Snoopy visits Lila in the hospital, wherein she makes her only appearance in the strip, on August 24. Snoopy's hospital visit is also depicted in the second Peanuts movie, Snoopy, Come Home, where it leads to his decision to return to her; but he goes back to Charlie Brown after reading the No Dogs Allowed sign where she lives. Lila made a flashback appearance when she went to the Humane Society of the United States (actually the Daisy Hill Puppy Farm) and bought Snoopy. At her apartment, Snoopy was fetching a ball, fetching a frisbee, watching TV, and being fed dog food. When there was a sign that said "No Dogs Allowed", she returned him. Her only other animated appearance was in the special Snoopy's Reunion.

Comment

• Thanks Scott. 💙

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	F12D9B56-A242-43BE-962E-4F997B28E366.jpeg
Views:	140
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	212607http://okaimono-snoopy.jp/item/PRSN01035955.html W🍥;W❣️

Comment

• https://www.google.com.hk/search?q=w...w=1366&bih=909

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	484661F9-BD02-4204-8B1F-0E22997D4219.jpeg
Views:	171
Size:	123.8 KB
ID:	212625http://www.daimaru-matsuzakaya.jp/Se...83%94%E3%83%BC

Comment

• Hi, new here, just wondering if any other players still squeezing a bit more out of Snoopy's Street Fair these days?

My partner and I both still play (myself daily, she not quite daily of late) and if anyone is still playing it would be nice if you'd like to add us as friends or vice-versa!

I'm a lowly level 87 but she just made it to 135 - how well are you going?

Comment

• the cat next door
                Editing a comment
                My code is GB9VJXqf if you’d like to try adding me. My fair name starts with moxie.

• Snoopy Mom
                Snoopy Mom commented
                Editing a comment
                Welcome MrTIBS! It's actually rather impressive that you managed to find our little corner of the world tucked aside on the Smurfs Village message board.

Indeed there a dedicated few of us still playing for old time's sake. I'm up around Level 468 or so. Feel free to add me if you like. My code is: 8YJgJMbpM & my fair comes up under my husband's name (initials are JB).

• GraemeC53
                GraemeC53 commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi MrTIBS. Greetings from Australia. Read your post. Excited to see more players. I’ve sent you and your partner a little something to brighten your day.

• Welcome to our Sn🐾py forum. My Code no is GB4dzXMY. If u can’t find us pls leave your Referral Code here. ‘“🍥”

Comment

• Hello again, and thanks for the welcome!

468, just wow! I never expected anyone to be THAT high up, maybe 268! XD

I have been playing for many years now myself (originally on what is now my partner's game) and although it's been a fair few years since last playing regularly throughout the day we have both still managed to just about keep it going at least collecting once per day.

It was maybe about 3 years ago now that I decided the best we could do was to place a whole bunch of near-enough 24-hour collectables to maximize our daily collections which would in turn let us keep trying to buy Mystery Boxes for the things which still manage to give us a nice surprise now and again, which is really what keeps it going for us by now

I've tried to add the three of you via your codes but two of them are not being accepted (the two which start 'GB'), but happy to see JB came through fine - and what a fair!

Btw, I'm not sure, but the two of you with the 'GB' codes - are you playing on iOS?

My own code is 8YpFC3mFK, and look forward to seeing you. I will get around to seeing partner's code and add that here too.

Thanks again!

Comment

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
                  Editing a comment
                  Welcome. I added you. My fair name is similar to my forum name. I’m glad you found us. It’s like we are on a deserted island and we just found more friendly islanders. 😃

• the cat next door
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi again MrTIBS. Sorry my code didn’t work, I remember problems with codes a long time ago. I am on iOS. I did add you with your code. I’m the moxie one. 😺

• Is there anyone playing Smurfs life

Comment

• Wow--a little late night excitement for me here! I could not have dared to dream it, but I just got a second Little White Tree from a PMB. I've opened hundreds of PMBs --maybe even a thousand--over the years, but never thought I'd get another. What are the odds?!

Still no fungi stump, though. Lol!
                  Last edited by Snoopy Mom; 04-10-2018, 08:50 PM.

Comment

• Snoopy Mom
                    Snoopy Mom commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ginger, I swear...if LWTs had ever gone on sale, I'd have bought about 100 of 'em!! In fact, I wish they had made them a premium gift you could send to fair friends, but...oh well.

No idea why they are so elusive.
                    Last edited by Snoopy Mom; 04-11-2018, 11:55 AM.

• MrTIBS
                    MrTIBS commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I need to find this Little White Tree on your fair, not sure I know of it - we must've opened maybe 1000 PMBs each by now so not sure what odds there are of either of us having it without knowing it's apparently much sought after!

• Snoopy Mom
                    Snoopy Mom commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh, mine are super easy to find right now, MrTIBS! They are immediately in front of the mailbox at Charlie Brown's house.

The trees are white and sparkly with Woodstocks sitting in them wearing a Santa hat. If you tap on them, they work much like a Harriet's Blossom. Woodstock flies straight up, then floats back down as a burst of snowflakes comes out and drifts down. It's a Christmas/wintery item, but too awesome to put into storage IMO. Gives decent XP.

• Hello again, just to add my partner's referral code, as promised!

Gz6s3qP

Thanks to those who have already added, not to mention the nice surprises from you!
                  Will have to have a good look at each of your fairs once I get a little time to do so - btw, I'm sure this will be a bit of teaching-granny-to-suck-eggs, but those of you who have the Snoopy Racer, you know the little trick with that to collect super fast with him?

Comment

• Snoopy Mom
                    Snoopy Mom commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I was able to add your code this afternoon! 😉

• kayoung1
                    kayoung1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Welcome! Added both codes!
                    Glad to know there are more SSF players around.

• Just checked in today to see what's going on. Glad to welcome MrTIBs & partner to the forum. I added both of your codes. Mine is GzzDDjC.

Decided to open all the purple boxes I'd collected just before Easter just in case the coveted Easter Hutch might come my way. I was not so lucky as Scott on that one, but did manage to snare a 3rd LWT and the Snoopy Statue of Liberty (which I didn't have), so I was happy. The UnLD has been very generous with PMBs lately. Saving up the next batch to open on my b'day in June.

We had a taste of Spring yesterday here in Chicago, but today it's back to being chilly & grey. Hoping to see some tulips & daffodils soon!

Comment

• Ginger
                    Ginger commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi Ric ...... glad to see you checking in. Wow, that's two of you that have received an LWT from the purple boxes recently.

I've been stacking up my purple boxes along the sidewalks in my Fair. I like your idea of Birthday surprises. Mine is in late August ....
                    so, I think, that will be my target. Something special to look forward to.

• the cat next door
                    Editing a comment
                    Wow another LWT! Congratulations! And not a sinlge one during the 12 Days. Go figure.
                    I’ve been saving my PMBs in my Christmas section and I have a decent amount already. Today the ULD gave me 3 in a row—saved 2 and opened 1 in the hope of a LWT. No such luck but I did get another neon reindeer which joined my others. So that was MUCH better than the Dreaded Three!

We actually have a winter storm warning at the moment, for sleet, freezing rain, and a little snow. And my poor crocus are coming up! Late, in fact. You just never know.

• Ginger
                    Ginger commented
                    Editing a comment
                    According to the final compilation tally, we did get one LWT during the "Twelve Days", Cat!!! Just can't remember who got it, and don't feel like looking it up (lol).....................lazy bones

• Ginger how is your sister doing?

Comment

• Ginger
                    Ginger commented
                    Editing a comment
                    She is doing very well, Cat. Thanks for thinking about her. She had her last of the heavy-duty chemo this past Friday morning. Her son (her only child) has been driving down from Huntsville every other week-end for the last 3 ... I did the first one. I'm leaving here next Thursday to drive back cause they are changing the chemical the next day, and it will be once a week for 12 weeks instead of every 2 weeks like the heavy-duty stuff was. I plan to stay for 4 treatments and we will have to figure out something while I'm there for those other 8 weeks (friends, neighbors, community/church drivers, or maybe by then she can drive herself). I'm concerned and going for the first 4 because I understand they dose them up for these with Benadryll ahead of the treatment (probably for allergy reactions???) and she has 30 minutes to drive from the Cancer Center back home. I'll know more after I get there next week.

Meanwhile........have you guys noticed that the ads at SSF are almost nil and void? I get more notifications that nothing is available than I do ads and just getting little bits when you do watch, it's hard to get a whole SB. I guess I wasn't watching and allowed myself to get pretty low, so I'm really aggravated that I'm having such a hard time getting one SB every other day or two.

• the cat next door
                    Editing a comment
                    I’m so glad that the heavy duty chemo is done. And that your sister is doing well! So much to go through. She’s lucky to have a sister that’s able and willing to be there with her during this. I never had a sister but my friends do and mostly it seems to be a wonderful relationship. Hope this next phase goes really well!

For SSF, I haven’t been doing the pink pig lately but I did an experiment this morning and tried collecting SDs. I got the “no video” screen three or four times in a row, then I got 2 or 3 ads in a row. I was able to get 3 SDs (but I did crash on one ad and restarted the game). Since SSF is the only game I still play on my iPad 2, I just kept tapping while I played games on my other iPad. That way It wasn’t really frustrating since I was doing other things too.
                    Does Smurfs have a pink pig equivalent? I suppose at some point the ads will stop in SSF. I kind of forgot that we never know when they’ll pull the plug on the server!

• Ginger
                    Ginger commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yep ... Once they stop having a following for the Zombie Café game, they will probably drop their server........and when they do, we will all be out of luck. Also, as you know, once somebody upgrades to iOS 11, they will also lose the game. Just putting that here for any newbies that don't already know that.

Smurfs has something you can tap to watch a video, but it's been so long ago that I used it, I can't remember why I didn't like it (lol). They also have something else that I feel you have to be very careful of and that's a section where you can buy products and earn Smurfberries for buying the products. I had run into that a long time ago on some other game and had a bad experience from it, so do not go anywhere near it at Smurfs (SV).

• ​​​​​New 🐾 Event
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	F517449E-B0F5-445C-8E09-D851F4DF828A.jpeg
Views:	149
Size:	148.5 KB
ID:	213269

Name:	A67A5F1F-78DC-40FE-BC8E-A2C832FECD5C.jpeg
Views:	58
Size:	229.5 KB
ID:	213270

Name:	2AEF0A13-D751-4F54-8B6C-0349E4428F7F.jpeg
Views:	142
Size:	175.3 KB
ID:	213271

Name:	A5268A4B-46FD-4CC1-876F-43D06D80B5A2.jpeg
Views:	84
Size:	281.4 KB
ID:	213272

Attached Files
                  Last edited by Ah Piggy; 04-19-2018, 09:50 AM.

Comment

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
                    Editing a comment
                    Very excited that Mimi was available for coins and the aviator statute. That seems to be their pattern of introducing a character for real money and then by the next update, that character can be purchased with coins. It rewards we patient people!
                Working...
                X