Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• πŸΎπŸ›’πŸ€ͺπŸ›’πŸ˜πŸ›’πŸ˜˜πŸ›’πŸ€©πŸ›’πŸΎ

Comment

• Sir Scott ... I forgot to thank you for my birthday candle ... And Cat for the party bear. My mind has been elsewhere lately....

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	0031F6BF-C18E-441C-9AD9-5FA2FFFE30B6.jpeg
Views:	165
Size:	180.7 KB
ID:	223483https://www.snoopy.co.jp/wallpaper/

Comment

• πŸŽπŸ“šπŸ–πŸšŒβœοΈπŸ‘©πŸΌβ€πŸ«πŸŽ’πŸ‘§πŸ»πŸ‘¦πŸ»πŸπŸŽπŸ“šπŸ–πŸšŒβœοΈπŸ‘©πŸΌβ€πŸ«πŸŽ’πŸ‘§πŸ»πŸ‘¦πŸ»πŸπŸŽπŸ“šπŸ–πŸšŒβœοΈπŸ‘©πŸΌβ€πŸ«πŸŽ’πŸ‘§πŸ»πŸ‘¦πŸ»πŸ

September Peanuts events

Sept 19, 1952: Linus van Pelt is introduced
          Sept 27, 1969: It Was a Short Summer, Charlie Brown
          Sept 27, 1988: It’s the Girl in the Red Truck, Charlie Brown
          Sept 8, 1999: Last appearance of Pig-Pen
          Sept 12, 1999: Last appearance of Schroeder
          πŸŽπŸ“šπŸ–πŸšŒβœοΈπŸ‘©πŸΌβ€πŸ«πŸŽ’πŸ‘§πŸ»πŸ‘¦πŸ»πŸπŸŽπŸ“šπŸ–πŸšŒβœοΈπŸ‘©πŸΌβ€πŸ«πŸŽ’πŸ‘§πŸ»πŸ‘¦πŸ»πŸπŸŽπŸ“šπŸ–πŸšŒβœοΈπŸ‘©πŸΌβ€πŸ«πŸŽ’πŸ‘§πŸ»πŸ‘¦πŸ»πŸ

Comment

Name:	069862D2-C222-423B-85BB-F59B14D463A7.jpeg
Views:	130
Size:	240.9 KB
ID:	223582https://youtu.be/T6fVDAjs9f0
            https://youtu.be/dHj_RxvkWHQ
            https://youtu.be/_QNEf9oGw8o
            Attached Files

Comment

• Snoopy Mom
              Snoopy Mom commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice! My daughter will flip when she sees these--especially the Peppermint Patty "Thai Iced Tea".

Name:	D6967AFF-C06C-47B0-879C-227CB610CBBF.jpeg
Views:	233
Size:	814.4 KB
ID:	223603

🍭https://www.tripadvisor.com/Location...440-i242856514πŸ‘πŸ»
            Attached Files

Comment

Name:	1F0495AE-8954-420A-8849-5D0615044409.jpeg
Views:	101
Size:	120.7 KB
ID:	223616

Click image for larger version

Name:	BC99B99F-91A2-481F-A840-15466CC4F703.jpeg
Views:	172
Size:	149.0 KB
ID:	223618Click image for larger version

Name:	5141136B-FFBB-4818-964F-904EBA89DEB2.jpeg
Views:	192
Size:	518.6 KB
ID:	223617
              September 1πŸŽ‚2πŸŽ‚3πŸŽ‚4πŸŽ‚5πŸŽ‚6πŸŽ‚7πŸŽ‚8πŸŽ‚9πŸŽ‚
              http://www.charliebrowncafe.com/address.htm
              http://www.charliebrowncafe.com/cake_all_menu010911.htm
              https://www.facebook.com/CHARLIE-BRO...-180895148592/
              Attached Files

Comment

Name:	EBE5F70B-71EF-4307-9809-20D134F67A28.jpeg
Views:	121
Size:	253.3 KB
ID:	223683https://okaimono-snoopy.jp/item/PRSN...paign=20180903
                Attached Files

Comment

• Thank you Ginger! 😺

Comment

Name:	BE3C5178-887C-4C04-8835-4E068B6260AE.jpeg
Views:	231
Size:	311.5 KB
ID:	224392 New Event ~ 🏫 Kindergarten

Click image for larger version

Name:	CFC45B5C-52E2-4BB0-AB03-51CCBFCE5869.jpeg
Views:	123
Size:	241.2 KB
ID:	224393

Comment

• the cat next door
                      the cat next door commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks for posting that Ah Piggy! I never got enough items to get the last reward, but maybe I can get this one.

• I deleted SSF this morning. Rather than waste Snoopy Dollars, I sent farewell gifts to the last 7 players who had gifted me with xp gifts. It's been fun!!!

Comment

• Snoopy Mom
                      Snoopy Mom commented
                      Editing a comment
                      πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— It's been a pleasure sharing this experience with you, Ginger. Thanks for the farewell gift, and know that I will miss it. I am counting down days (well, weeks, I suppose right now) until the kick-off of the holiday season, when we expect to replace my iPad, and I will have to follow suit.

~~Hugs for now~~ πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

• the cat next door
                      the cat next door commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I thought my surprise was a goodbye gift.....it sure has been fun and I’m very happy that I found the forum when I did. Met a bunch of great people and had some zany times that I really enjoyed. Wouldn’t have missed it for the world! I will miss β€œtalking” to you here and I’ll miss seeing how you change your square. Thank you for everything you did to keep the forum fun and friendly! You put a lot into it, Resident Mother Hen!
                      I’ll probably be the only one left checking hereβ€”well Snoopy Mom and Ah Piggy will probably drop in too.

I finally started Township today (I’m home sick) and so far I have no idea what I’m doing. I just kind of follow what that guy tells me and send off helicopters and trains and feed the cows and chickens. I don’t remember Hay Day being confusing when I first started but maybe it was, that was a long time ago now. I can see Ern, Helen, Tweets, Pam, and Ruth but not you or Scott in my friends section.

• Watched the Apple event today. My Apple Watch won’t work with iOS 12 because BF bought it for me right away when it came out and it turns out it’s series zero. Yep there was a zero don’t ask me why. I wait to update anyway but now I have that problem and I love my watch. It’s ridiculous to have to buy a new one when mine works fine. 😾
                    I almost fell on the floor when they showed the third new iPhoneβ€”the 10 R. It comes in yellow!!! I JUST stopped using my beloved yellow 5c last April, got a refurbished 6s on eBay. It’s a little bigger screen which actually helps my old lady vision problems and I like how thin it is. So when I saw yellow I thought β€œYay! Yellow again!” Then I saw the price. Funny how they call it the cheaper iPhone when it starts at $749. So I’ll be staying with my 6s for another year. They probably will stop supporting it next fall and maybe the 10R will come down like $400 or so.......πŸ€žπŸΌπŸ™€
                    The new phones look nice and they do amazing things, but I really don’t do amazing things with my phone anyway. Mostly text, some talk, some music, take some pictures.....but my pics don’t need to be professional quality and I don’t make videos or watch movies on it. I’m pretty boring phone wise. Snazzy presentation though and I love Jon Ivy’s voice when he says aluminum. 😸

Comment

• Snoopy Mom
                      Snoopy Mom commented
                      Editing a comment
                      What you've said about all the newest iPhone technology, cat... I feel that. All of that.

I only have an iPhone because they stopped making most iPods. I use my phone primarily for music, my contacts, and texting, and nearly nothing else. I rarely use it for calls (less than once a month), never use it for internet, don't do social media, only use it once in awhile for photos (no pics of significance), and really do not want newer features like facial recognition technology. The price points are outrageous.

I know all of this makes me woefully out of touch with the times and technology, but in terms of my "phone" device usage, I really just don't care. 😜

• Ok in Township, should I expand, do helicopter orders, keep planting, keep making milk, eggs, bread, etc, play the blocks game, or what? I’m not sure which ones are more important than others. Like in Hay Day I focus on the farm and not the mine or town. Here the town and farming are combined. Is the goal to open a lot of land, or make a lot of products, or have a large population? Do I get to visit other farms at some point?
                    Thanks for the balloon gifts!

Comment

• Ginger
                      Ginger commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Cat ... Ern and Pam are in our co-op. Tweets and Heken (Trouble) elected to play the game as individuals.

Keep trucking until you reach level 19. Once there, you will be promoted to repair the Co-op deck. Once that is done, you can join our co-op either by me inviting you or you requesting to join. Cross that bridge when we get there. Scitt is also in our ci-op. Also, Buddy just put in our ci-op chat that you sent her a gift balloon.

I'll get back to you more later. Got to be gone all this morning.

• Cat ... Tap the icon at the bottom left with picture of boy and girl. Then tap the green tag that says invite friend. You can put my code in which is 9B2RYQ and I am Gingerville. Or you can give me your code which is listed there at that spot, and I'll link to you.

scott is in London right now on the job ... But when he gets back you can get his or give him your code.

Comment

Name:	8E5EA0F4-92B6-4834-82F2-0115DBEA1D02.jpeg
Views:	90
Size:	298.8 KB
ID:	224545 πŸ«πŸΎπŸ“’πŸ₯πŸΎπŸ“šπŸ₯πŸΎπŸ“™πŸ₯πŸΎπŸ“—πŸ₯🐾🏫
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X