Off Topic Chit-Chat for both Smurfs' Village and Snoopy's Street Fair players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message from Officer Opinabox 12/3/2016

As of Day 2 of the Twelve Days of Xmas 2016, we have added a new feature to the BFF Pen. Any day that we have a complete sweep of no butterfingers or lack of willpower, we will draw two names at random and two hoppers will enjoy a “Special Treats” day in another section of Ginger’s Fair.

Proud to announce that today we had no evidence of butterfingers or lack of willpower.
    Our 2 winners today are Cat and Lil’ P. Be back to the BFF Pen by dark.
    Special treats section is located in Ginger’s Fair, across the street from the Disco area.

Ah Piggy (black) A-3 (38)

Biddy (lavender) D-2 (36)

Cat (yellow) B-4 (36)

Cookie (Red) D-1\2 (21)

E=Z (purple) E-4 (3)

Ern (light green) C-2 (20)

Ginger (aqua) E-5 (72)

Inga (dark green) C-2 (11)

Janie (burgundy) C-2 (71)

Karen (hot pink) B-2 (72)

Lil’ P (light pink) C\D-5 (2)

Mom (brown) C\D2+B2 (59)

Ric (neon green) C-3 (35)

Scott (blue) B-4 (41)

Snoopy Fan (white) C-5 (2 + 2 = 4) Snoopy Fan found, not 1, but 2 new PMB’s. BRAVO!!!

Tweets (orange) D1+C2 (12)

Steve (To You) (light blue) A-5 (12)

Comment

• Snoopy Mom
      Snoopy Mom commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, then...apparently everyone is going to have to learn to love to hate me, because I just blew another one. XP & collection set pieces keep landing near my stash across from Charlie Brown's house. I guess I just need to leave them accumulate & not try to gather them. Blar...

• Ginger
      Ginger commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep ... That's a dangerous place right across from CB's house. Lot's of traffic there. Maybe you have it out of your system now. Good Luck!

• LittlePumpkin
      LittlePumpkin commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry I missed it. I got sick again.

• Comment

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
      Sir WaitNPumpkin commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats Cat and Lil P and enjoy the snack bar. Can you send a taco truck or something our way over at the BFF pen? We're getting hungry.

• EliEze67
      EliEze67 commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats guys! Yummy! 😋

• LittlePumpkin
      LittlePumpkin commented
      Editing a comment
      YAY! Thank you. I hope you all liked the treats I brought back 😊

• ;🍥MSnoopy Christmas Car 2016 ❣️

http://www.snoopymuseum.tokyo/news-events/2016/11/1241/

Comment

• Snoopy Mom
      Snoopy Mom commented
      Editing a comment
      Do want to go with the rest of my little Tomica/Takara Peanuts vehicles!!

Supposedly there's a Valentine's one coming out soon too.

• Hi Ginger,

You have certainly been very busy with 12 days. Your efforts are much appreciated by all here I am sure. It gives us something to look forward to and celebrate.

However, Im am wondering if you, or others here, have read this history of the 12 days of Christmas?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...0Christmas.pdf

You do not need to have a dropbox account to view this file. If you have difficulties let me know and I will find instructions as you should be able to either view it online or download it.

Comment

• SnoopyFan
      SnoopyFan commented
      Editing a comment
      Interesting, I hadn't seen that before.

• Ginger
      Ginger commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Biddy ... I've always heard the repetitious song .... Many, many years .... So that's where I came up with the name and idea for the game. But this is truly more meaningful. Thanks for sharing.

• GraemeC53
      GraemeC53 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for sharing that history. I have now passed it onto other who have also found it equally fascinating.

• Tried for another PMB today and got a bucking bronco instead. Which was TOTALLY AWESOME because, GEE, you can NEVER have TOO MANY of those, right???? <grumbling> Now, I'm out of coins again...

Comment

• Ginger
      Ginger commented
      Editing a comment
      Been there ...done that! It's aggravating!

• LittlePumpkin
      LittlePumpkin commented
      Editing a comment
      You're lucky to have 4. I'm still at 2 -.-

• So far I have not gotten any more boxes only SSF dollars. When beeline was supporting the game I never got sssf dollars. Now I get bucks instead.

Comment

• the cat next door
      the cat next door commented
      Editing a comment
      I was on a SD roll awhile ago Janie. Now I'm back to the Dreaded Three, with a very rare PMB.

• Snoopy Dog: Well, here's the poster of the intruder haunting our Fairs this year.

Officer Opinabox: But ... but ... but, it looks a lot like you .... in disguise!

Snoopy Dog: Nope, it's Cousin Ambrose. He's from a section of the family from up North somewhere. Family of woodcutters ........ great group, but something went haywire with Cousin Ambrose. The story I heard was that he was fine in the family surroundings and out in the wilderness, training to be a woodcutter like his father, and his grandfather. But, when he went into town, something snapped and he started destroying things. He was captured and put into therapy with a fine doctor of psychology, and they thought they almost had it figured out. Actually, the doctor in charge had come up with what he thought was going to fix the problem, but Ambrose escaped and nobody has seen him, or heard from him, since. Don't know what he's doing in our neck of the woods, maybe looking up our side of the family, looking for help or something. I just don't know.

Officer Opinabox: Well, what do you think we need to do?

Snoopy Dog: First of all, we need to catch him. I don't believe he is any threat to the public physically, but destroying property by fire could wind up really hurting somebody. We need to get him and then take it from there. Meanwhile, I think we better consider putting in a monitoring system in the office. We've talked about this before, but never had the funds. After 5 years, now we do.

Officer Opinabox: Okay! That sounds like a good plan. I'll pop over to the office and inform Miss Ginger that some workers may be calling or coming by to check out the premises for security installation of monitors. I'm off to do my rounds. Thanks so much, Snoopy Dog, for being so prompt in getting this information to us and I'm just as sorry as I can be that it hits so close to home for you.

Comment

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
      Editing a comment
      It is hard to believe anyone is red galoshes could be an intruder. I'll keep a watch out.

• LittlePumpkin
      LittlePumpkin commented
      Editing a comment
      You made me LOL in RL, Sir Pumpkin 😝

• Message from Officer Opinabox 12/4/2016

The Special Treats section located in Ginger’s Fair, across the street from the Disco area, will not be visited today by any hoppers as we did have butterfinger problems to occur.

Cat (yellow) B-4 (36)

Cookie (Red) D-1\2 (21)

E=Z (purple) E-4 (3)

Ginger (aqua) E-5 (72)

Janie (burgundy) C-2 (71)

Mom (brown) C\D2+B2 (59 minus 2 = 57) Sorry to say that Mom suffered two butterfinger experiences

Scott (blue) B-4 (41)

Snoopy Fan (white) C-5 (4)

Comment

• LittlePumpkin
      LittlePumpkin commented
      Editing a comment
      Snoopy Mom, how long is your streak? I'm at 120 something days. I missed one at 107.

• Snoopy Mom
      Snoopy Mom commented
      Editing a comment
      You know LittlePumpkin...I'd have to pay close attention one of these days, but I think I'm a little north of 1460 consecutive days of playing at this point; just past 4 years as of early this month anyway. ;o)

• LittlePumpkin
      LittlePumpkin commented
      Editing a comment
      WOW! That's a long time! Congratulations 😊

• Got a question for everyone who plays the STT game. Last year, did they do something for Christmas/winter holidays? The Halloween thing they did was so-so, the Thanksgiving one was so pitiful, I didn't buy anything... and nothing for Christmas?

Comment

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
      Editing a comment
      Last year, there was something similar to this past Halloween where there were special Christmas things to make, special Christmas quests, Christmas decorations to buy and if you collected enough we got a special Christmas item. I already forgot what is was The only difference was there was a special Christmas crafting hut. I'm curious to see if they bring that same stuff back or put something new in.

• Well... I got another bouncing bunny when I tried for a PMB tonight. Sigh. I have a whopping total of 15,000 coins now.... The golden boxes cost me 177,750,000. (I'm on level 75).

Comment

• Ginger
      Ginger commented
      Editing a comment
      I have to pay 234,450,000 at level 189 for the same box. Just giving you an idea of how much the pricing of the gold box goes up over time.

• Spike: (Splat.....) Darn, I'll get him next time.

Comment

• Message from Officer Opinabox 12/5/2016

The Special Treats section, once again today, will not receive a visit as we had a BFF problem over in Miss Janie’s Fair.

Cat (yellow) B-4 (36)

Cookie (Red) D-1\2 (21)

E=Z (purple) E-4 (3)

Ginger (aqua) E-5 (72)

Janie (burgundy) C-2 (71 – 1 = 70) Right smack dab in the middle of that beautiful pile of boxes … blat!

Mom (brown) C\D2+B2 (57 + 3 = 60) Wow, Mom found 3 PMB’s since yesterday morning. Congrats!

Scott (blue) B-4 (41)

Snoopy Fan (white) C-5 (4)

Comment

• gmajanie
        gmajanie commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes I swiped to the right
        Ht and took the PMB star . Made me think why did I swipe across the PMB s . Oh whoops it was a yellow rocker thing
        Last edited by gmajanie; 12-05-2016, 02:24 PM. Reason: Spelling

• Hey, Janie .... Every time I try to gift you at SV, it says I can't gift you because you have not updated. The Christmas is about to come out, and I believe if you have not updated to the latest bug fix version, you will not be able to update to the Christmas version. I could be wrong. Check it out.

Comment

• gmajanie
        gmajanie commented
        Editing a comment
        I have been busy lately but I will go and make sure it's updated

• EliEze67
        EliEze67 commented
        Editing a comment
        I get the same message when I'm in your village as well! Can't wait to start gifting you again!

• Dear Officer Opinabox,
      i am having trouble with the photo guard on my PMBs. His job is take photos (like a CCTV) to catch any untoward activity, but I keep finding he has been continually distracted by something to his left! So far I haven't been able to determine what (or who) that is. I have placed some wisteria trees around him to try to prevent him being distracted from performing his well-paid job. Do you have any clues as to what might possibly be distracting him from his duty?

Comment

• Ginger
        Ginger commented
        Editing a comment
        Officer Opinabox: Dear Miss Biddy, I have been very busy today helping the Security people get all the new monitors up. They should be done by early tomorrow morning. I ran by your Fair this evening to see if I could spot your problem. The photo guard you have is very sensitive in the Fair to movement, and the children visiting the Fair are aware of this. So, they approach him from the side and his stand has an automatic device that senses they are there and turns the stand so he faces them and takes their picture. It's kinda like a Trick or Treat thing. If you will ask him to move to another spot near by, the same thing will happen. He is a very entertaining photographer and the kids are attracted to him, which will cause his stand to move. I suggest you get him a new stand.

• Biddymcfinnis (Maureen)
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Officer Opinabox,
        I have decided to double the watch. The photo guards may have to split their pay, but I will watch their efforts closely and may reward them for a job well done - if they do it well. Thanks for your advice. The kids in the fair have probably given him some cute shots!

• My SV was up to date but I had to resign in to Game Center. Didn't know I was out.

Comment

• Ginger
        Ginger commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey, Janie. It's working fine now. I just left you some dye. I wish I would have said something earlier, because I've been knocked out of gifting you for several days.

• gmajanie
        gmajanie commented
        Editing a comment
        I didn't know Game Center controlled I thought Facebook did.

• Ginger
        Ginger commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't understand it, myself. All I know is that when my Game Center is out, the only friends I get are the smidgett I have on Facebook. Most of my friends became friends through the Game Center. That may be it. I really don't have a clue.
    Working...
    X