No announcement yet.

Off Topic Chit-Chat for both Smurfs' Village and Snoopy's Street Fair players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tweets I do want to be friends but I am ignorant as how to do that.

Comment

• Officer Opinabox (talking with Snoopy Dog outside of CB's house): Well, the Security camera people have worked all night long and just left awhile ago. Everything is set up and working properly and we will have one of your guys here viewing the monitors 24/7.

Snoopy Dog: Wow! That was fast. I knew those guys were good, but I wasn't expecting this quick of a turnaround. We might need to hire a couple more guys because of the camera monitoring, but with the monitors, we may not need as much foot patrol. I'll just wait and see how it goes. Mind if I have a look at the set-up inside?

Officer Opinabox: No. Not at all. Come on in and I'll show you.

Snoopy Dog and Officer Opinabox go into the control room and find Olaf asleep on his watch..............

Snoopy Dog: Uh, I think I better get somebody other than Olaf over here. He's great on a beat and reporting things, but not too much on running after culprits..........

Officer Opinabox: ....... or, obviously, watching monitors.

Comment

• EliEze67
        EliEze67 commented
        Editing a comment
        Awww, mine is the smallest pile! Waaaahhh!! 😭

• the cat next door
        the cat next door commented
        Editing a comment
        Impressive collection of monitors, your security cameras seem to be right on top of things. Too bad the same can't be said about Olaf!

• Message from Officer Opinabox 12/6/2016

Congratulations to Ric and Scott who each found an extra PMB overnight.

Proud to announce that today we had no evidence of butterfingers or lack of willpower.
      Our 2 winners today are Snoopy Fan and E=Z. Be back to the BFF Pen by dark.
      Special treats section is located in Ginger’s Fair, across the street from the Disco area.

Ah Piggy (black) A-3 (38)

Biddy (lavender) D-2 (36)

Cat (yellow) B-4 (36)

Cookie (Red) D-1\2 (21)

E=Z (purple) E-4 (3)

Ern (light green) C-2 (20)

Ginger (aqua) E-5 (72)

Inga (dark green) C-2 (11)

Janie (burgundy) C-2 (70) – Counter says 71, but I see Janie moved her spare one into the hole, so there are only 70 boxes there.
      I think Janie is trying to pull a fast one on us – lol.

Karen (hot pink) B-2 (72)

Lil’ P (light pink) C\D-5 (2)

Mom (brown) C\D2+B2 (60)

Ric (neon green) C-3 (35 + 1 = 36)

Scott (blue) B-4 (41 + 1 = 42)

Snoopy Fan (white) C-5 (4)

Tweets (orange) D1+C2 (12)

Steve (To You) (light blue) A-5 (12)

Comment

• gmajanie
        gmajanie commented
        Editing a comment
        No forgot to change to painter snoopy will do now

• Comment

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
        Sir WaitNPumpkin commented
        Editing a comment
        Enjoy your day pass Snoopy Fan and E=Z!

• EliEze67
        EliEze67 commented
        Editing a comment
        Whew! What a day of fun I just had! Time to load up on some extra "snacks" before it's back to the ol' BFF Pen! πŸ˜‹

• In addition to the new surveillance cameras installed by Snoopy Dog Security, Biddy has hired two photographers to guard her 36 PMBs! She is being very cautious!!!

Comment

• Biddymcfinnis (Maureen)
        Editing a comment
        It's reminding him to not get distracted as he kept turning around and looking to his left! He now needs to keep his concentration and if stays still should be safe from the bees.

• Biddymcfinnis (Maureen)
        Editing a comment
        Also, Sir, am wondering if you saw this link I posted about the history of 12 days of Christmas?
        (I just thought you might be interested)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...0Christmas.pdf

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
        Editing a comment
        Wow Biddy that is truly fascinating. I never knew the historical origins of the song but reading the explanations make perfect sense. Thank you for sharing this.

• Well went to change to painter snoopy collected and got a PMB so didn't change number

Comment

• Ginger
        Ginger commented
        Editing a comment
        I see it's there now .... I'll pick it up tomorrow. Sometimes ya'lls Fairs aren't updated when Opie is checking 'em.

• Tweets since Game Center doesn't exist any more my SSF code is GBX2j2dy

Comment

• Since I started as the daily sales were ending, does anyone have any ideas or suggestions for Christmassy decorations? I put all the things I could find in the square across from Charlie Brown's house. Thank you πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ…

Comment

• LittlePumpkin
          LittlePumpkin commented
          Editing a comment
          Awww thank you so much, Maureen 😊

• ern57
          ern57 commented
          Editing a comment
          Little P. I think your Christmas Fair is pretty. And I like Ms. Ginger idea about the rabbits being Santa helpers. I tried to get PMB tonight and all I got was a bubble machine. 😳

• LittlePumpkin
          LittlePumpkin commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you, Ern. I think I got them to stay in there. I was trying to give them more room but they kept hopping around πŸ˜‚ and I like how they dance when Snoopy visits Woodstock. The LD just throws the $2 out lately. I did get a bunny too. But maybe I will get one more PMB.

• Snoopy Dog has received word that the two medical professionals who had attended Ambrose up north before he escaped, had arrived and were at the local medical clinic. He has been told they are Dr. Omg and Dr. Mayda Smellies.

Snoopy Dog: I'm so glad you have arrived safely. We still have yet to capture Ambrose, but can you give us any idea as to what the problem is and why you are here?

Dr. Omg: Dr. Smellies and I were working with Ambrose and had determined that he had a chemical imbalance caused by an unknown trigger, and we were trying to figure that out.

Dr. Smellies: Yes! When Ambrose was not around this trigger, whatever it is, he was just as normal as you or me, Officer. Very cordial and very helpful. He, too, wanted to know what was going on because when he is in one of these rages, he doesn't remember a thing afterwards. Such a sad case.

Snoopy Dog: Well, I can tell you he is intent on destroying purple mystery boxes at this point.

Dr. Omg: We were told this last evening by your very nice Officer Offendabox. We are working on the idea that a color might be the trigger, and possibly purple is it. Working in the woods as a young man, Ambrose would not have been subjected to that color, I believe ... so as a young man, going into the city, the bright lights, the stores, the women .... well you get my meaning, I'm sure.

Snoopy Dog: Yes, I believe I do. And it's worth a try. We just have to catch him first and Officer Opinabox and the crew don't want anybody, including Ambrose, to get hurt.

Dr. Smellies: We have been given this room for our work and as soon as Ambrose is captured and processed through the criminal procedure, he will be brought here.

Snoopy Dog: But, there is already a patient in this room.

Dr. Smellies: Oh, he is well enough to go home now and is checking out this afternoon. Aren't you Mr. Dithers?

Mr. Dithers: (shaking) Uh, huh!

Omg: Poor fellow. Seems to be all shaken up with all of this attention around him. We should maybe leave him alone now.
        Last edited by Ginger; 12-07-2016, 06:21 AM.

Comment

• An Exclusive Christmas gifts Garden for Our Fair Lady Ginger

Comment

• Ginger
            Ginger commented
            Editing a comment
            Ah, thanks, Ah Piggy. Very Pretty. Enjoying the Love!!!
            Officer Opinabox tells me that when he makes his rounds around your village each morning it always surprises him to see so many hoppers in beautiful colors, and at first he thinks our hoppers have gone on a cruise to your part of the world.

• Message from Officer Opinabox 12/7/2016

Congratulations to Janie and Ginger who each found a PMB overnight.

Proud to announce that today we had no evidence of butterfingers or lack of willpower.
          Our 2 winners today are Scott and Tweets. Be back to the BFF Pen by dark.
          Special treats section is located in Ginger’s Fair, across the street from the Disco area.

Ah Piggy (black) A-3 (38)

Biddy (lavender) D-2 (36)

Cat (yellow) B-4 (36)

Cookie (Red) D-1\2 (21)

E=Z (purple) E-4 (3)

Ern (light green) C-2 (20)

Ginger (aqua) E-5 (72 + 1 = 73)

Inga (dark green) C-2 (11)

Janie (burgundy) C-2 (70 + 1 = 71)

Karen (hot pink) B-2 (72)

Lil’ P (light pink) C\D-5 (2)

Mom (brown) C\D2+B2 (60)

Ric (neon green) C-3 (36)

Scott (blue) B-4 (42)

Snoopy Fan (white) C-5 (4)

Tweets (orange) D1+C2 (12)

Steve (To You) (light blue) A-5 (12)

Comment

• Comment

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
              Editing a comment
              Woo hoo! What fun it is to be out enjoying these snacks with such great company. Tweets and I have enjoyed the music coming from across the street, however we've heard Grandma Got Ran Over by a Reindeer 5 times now. We think the juke box may be malfunctioning.

• LittlePumpkin
              LittlePumpkin commented
              Editing a comment
              Congratulations πŸ˜ƒ hope you have fun!

• Well it's the 7th of December and I just got number 72 PMB. Now if I don't accident I can open a even number each day

Comment

• Ginger
              Ginger commented
              Editing a comment
              Fantastic, Janie ..... just what you wanted. I'll pick that new number up tomorrow.

• Ginger I have a lot more PMBs in storage that I didn't put out. I thought you would have enough to do keeping track of all those boxes and recording what people got everyday. But maybe I could put out some more?

Comment

• LittlePumpkin
              LittlePumpkin commented
              Editing a comment
              How can we know what the Zombie diner game is doing? Maybe stalk their forums? πŸ˜› Personally, I'm going to save PMBs I get after this Xmas in hopes of another year. If not, I'll just make it up. It's sad to think of no Snoopy games. I have enough in RL forever and nvm this is supposed to be a happy place. I really appreciate everything you do for us with this game, Ginger. The stories are great (maybe you can write books), the pictures are cute and the new ideas for BUTTERFINGER (lol that's stuck in my keyboard) and the daily winners are quite clever. I have bad days when I don't look here but I'm trying to at least once a day because of all of this and everyone here helps πŸ’•

• ern57
              ern57 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes Ms. Ginger Thank You. You make the game of The Twelve of Christmas so special. πŸ’œ

• Ginger
              Ginger commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you guys ........ but I don't want to have you guys collecting PMB's because I said so, only to have the Beeline server go down eventually. I'm going to continue to collect PMB's because I really don't need any more items and the boxes are fun to collect. If, next Christmas, we are up and running, and we have interested parties, I would probably do it again ....... but I'm not counting on it. We've been told that the old Forum will be closing off because Beeline has no use for it now, and as of yesterday, it appeared to still be up (for now). But their server will be up and going as long as Zombie diner is up and running. I downloaded the game and tried to play it, but it just wasn't my thing, so I deleted it (sorry to say). Anyway......let's have fund this year and I mainly said what I said to help Cat decide if she wanted to put out more boxes this year or not.

• Comment

• the cat next door
              the cat next door commented
              Editing a comment
              What one is the Easter Egg Hutch? I'm not sure if I have that or not. I hope I get two Little White Trees because the first one I get is being delivered to Scott! Oh what the heck it's Christmas, I'll send em both over. Of course you'll have to keep the rodeo bulls that will be bringing them.......

• Ginger
              Ginger commented
              Editing a comment
              Cat ... You have 2 of them at the bottom far right of your Fair ... In a mixture of blue/green.

• LittlePumpkin
              LittlePumpkin commented
              Editing a comment
              LWT or anything else I don't have. Oh the snow globe!
          Working...
          X