• Show
Clear All

http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/gu...6g8hn.jpg.html

http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/gu...aowpr.jpg.html

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Fixed your image links so they show up Ah Piggy. Just make sure you copy over the DIRECT LINKs, and then put [img] before the link, and [/img] right after it. That will make your images show up really big.

• Ginger
      Ginger commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow .... super cool, Ah Piggy.........Max Level, huge pictures, and everything!!!

OMSpelling Bee, u really save my life la. Thank Q so much for u r help. Good luck to u too! Can u answer my EMOJIS problem as well? Can't type on this forum.

Comment

• Ginger
      Ginger commented
      Editing a comment
      Check post #31 Ah Piggy ....

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      You are welcome. The iOS emoticons/emojis aren't working correctly. I'm trying to figure out why.

Ah Piggy--hey, thanks for posting the pictures. So, 35 is the max level? I think it may have been Ginger who said that STT is really going no where (sorry if that is a misquote), and I totally agree with that sentiment.

Ok, quick question for all Snoopy Fair players: are your sound effects working? I can get music, but no sound effects (like when you click on coins or stars or really anything.) The sound on my phone is on, and sound is turned on within the game, too. Anyone else having this problem?

Comment

• Ginger
      Ginger commented
      Editing a comment
      My sounds are working fine, Fan .... I just checked them.

• Biddymcfinnis (Maureen)
      Editing a comment
      When that happens to me I hard reset my device and sound comes back.
      Last edited by Biddymcfinnis (Maureen); 11-07-2016, 08:55 PM.

• SnoopyFan
      SnoopyFan commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Biddy--I'll give that a try!

????Testing...

Comment

THE TWELVE DAYS OF XMAS GAME FOR 2016

1 - "Twelve Days of Christmas" can be played with either purple or gold mystery boxes in the Fair (NOT IN THE GARDEN).
      2 - There is no winner or prize given for "Twelve Days". It is a game against yourself, of willpower and/or butterfingers.
      3 - A player who opens a mystery box when they shouldn't due to lack of willpower or butterfingers must pay a penalty.
      The 2016 penalty: In the BFF (ButterFingers Fraternity) Pen, across the street from Charlie Brown’s house in Ginger’s Fair there will be poppers in the color designated for each player. If you have a butterfinger episode or lose willpower and open a box out of sequence, your popper will turn gray and the wavy men will turn the guilty party’s color for the day.
      4 - Mystery Box set-ups should be laid out in the player's Fair by the morning of December 1.
      5 - Boxes can be added from then until end-of-game, but not removed until December 13 (1 per day per player with 12 boxes).
      6 - A player can join the game with less than 12 boxes, but they cannot open until the appropriate day. For instance, a player with 5 boxes must wait til 12/20 to open their first box. Last box is opened on Christmas Eve Day.
      7 - Players with more than 12 boxes, can open as many as they like starting 12/13, but must make sure they have the right amount left for the next day of play.
      8 - After opening a box, player must come into the Forum and announce what they got out of the mystery box(s) that day.
      9 - Officer Opinabox visits each player's Fair each day starting 12/1, and leaves a small amount of xp's to show he has been there.
      10 - Officer Opinabox reports his findings to Ginger at the office who makes a daily report on the Forum of the Findings.

Note: To any new poster, to play the game you have to be playing Snoopy Street Fair, you have to have at least one mystery box, and you must be friends in SSF with Ginger since Officer Opinabox works out of her SSF game.
      Last edited by Ginger; 11-08-2016, 06:03 AM. Reason: For some reason the rules disappeared overnight, so I've put them back in.

Comment

Twelve Days of Xmas color assignments:

Hey guys ... we had trouble last year keeping the bunnies in the pen, so that's OUT for this year. The penalty for 2016 is spelled out in the rules in the previous post.

I have assigned popper colors based on last year's bunny colors, and then assigned 3 players that didn't play last year a color. Here's the list as it stands right now:

Ah Piggy (black)
        Biddy (lavender) (assigned)
        Cat (yellow)
        Cookie (Pam) (red)
        E=Z (purple)
        Ern (light green) (assigned)
        Ginger (aqua)
        Inga (dark green)
        Janie (burgundy)
        Karen (hot pink)
        Lil' P (light pink) (assigned)
        Mom (brown)
        Scott (blue)
        Snoopy Fan (white)
        Tweets (orange)
        To You (Steve) (light blue)
        Last edited by Ginger; 11-10-2016, 07:50 PM.

Comment

• Ginger
          Ginger commented
          Editing a comment
          Biddy ... would you like lavender? Or white or black? It's not a big problem at all to change it ...... but there just aren't that many choices left on the SSF palette after using the colors that were used last year. The rust looks too much like the burgundy and the gold looks too much like the yellow when put on the poppers. Lavender is nice!

• Biddymcfinnis (Maureen)
          Editing a comment
          Hmmm . . . I like lavender! I have many lavender bushes in my front yard. It's up to you, Ginger. ☺️

• Ginger
          Ginger commented
          Editing a comment
          Biddy ... you are lavender

I still have 3 places in the set-up for 3 more poppers (players) if they show up, so orange can be used if somebody else gets in. There are 3 from last year I haven't heard from that played last year, but with this move, I don't know if they are playing or not, or aware of the move or not. Plus Snoopy Fan is trying really hard to get a box or two to join us.

I tried to fill my ATM without thinking, obviously, and oh the sorrow :'(

Comment

• LittlePumpkin
          LittlePumpkin commented
          Editing a comment
          I can't buy coins.

• Ginger
          Ginger commented
          Editing a comment
          The coins I used are the ones I've received playing the game and collecting. Please don't tell me you are not receiving coins during collection.
          Last edited by Ginger; 11-08-2016, 02:53 PM.

• LittlePumpkin
          LittlePumpkin commented
          Editing a comment
          I am able to collect coins. I misunderstood you and thought you somehow purchased them. Eek!

Comment

• Ginger
          Ginger commented
          Editing a comment
          Spelling Bee ... this is the message that Pam is getting.........

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Ginger. That's an error related to Facebook. Can. You please ask her if she's trying to log in using Facebook? If she is, have her try to do it manually instead,

• Ginger
          Ginger commented
          Editing a comment
          Okay ... Will do!

I started taking lots of pics of my fair today. I just feel such a sense of uncertainty for SSF that I realized I need to document my game in as many ways possible, just in case "the end" comes sooner than expected...

I took pics of the areas of my fair and garden, all my trading cards and comic strips, even my inventory menus! lol! I'm glad I have all the pics I took of my "Monthly Holiday Squares" since that was my favorite SSF event!

We still may have a whole lot of time left to play our games, but who knows? The Beeline forum went pretty quickly. It made me kinda anxious for our game...

Anyway, I need to just relax and enjoy playing as much as I can with whatever time we have left...

Comment

• Ginger
          Ginger commented
          Editing a comment
          I had all the monthly squares in my Photobucket and recently started deleting the older ones that weren't mine. My account was getting too full. Funny you should mention that today.

Thanks BEELINE...Thanks BEE...Thanks Ginger...Thanks all of our Supporters ...THANKS A LOT!!!!!
        Last edited by Ah Piggy; 11-08-2016, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Let's Have a Thanksgiving Day Party!!!!!

Comment

Awesome. Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate it.

Those pic's make me want to play SSF!

Comment

You r welcome Mate (an Aussie?) chickadee2013! 🤗 This is STT (Snoopy's Town Tale)...SSF is sleeping at this moment. 💤 But...The best in town!

Comment

• chickadee2013
                chickadee2013 commented
                Editing a comment
                Haha. Hi Ah Piggy, not exactly. I'm a Kiwi but I've lived in Australia for years. I'm married to an Aussie.

I hadn't heard of STT. So, do you mean SSF will be back?

Cheers & Good Luck!!

Comment

Man, I do wish SSF is back because it has awesome gameplay. I even had the garden

Comment

Working...
                X