No announcement yet.

Off Topic Chit-Chat for both Smurfs' Village and Snoopy's Street Fair players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank Q Ginger. Can't buy more lands at this moment. Begging for πŸ’°...not easy la.

Comment

• Ginger
      Ginger commented
      Editing a comment
      You are looking at the ads, right? And gifting? And the train, pumpkin, stump and love machine? All of those things give out dollars. It takes 2 or 3 weeks of collecting to get anything good ... But it's something.

• Ginger, I hope you are safe and these storms don't cause any damage!

Comment

• Ginger
      Ginger commented
      Editing a comment
      My sil is in law enforcement in New Orleans and he got called in for search and rescue. My daughter called and we were glued to the tv for quite awhile. My grandsons are in Hammond ... One on college campus and the other at Air Force base. I hope they are safe. Thanks for thinking of me Pam.

• ern57
      ern57 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes Ginger you and your family our in my prayers.πŸ’œ
      Getting rain and some lightning that all for us Pensacola.

• I still can't play STT! It's looks like there is a lot of cute items! I love the tower with the snowman head, the food trucks,etc! Please keep posting pictures so i can see all the cool items!

Comment

• Ginger
      Ginger commented
      Editing a comment
      Why can't you play? Have you contacted them? Ern contacted them and found out a Valentine update was coming, so I would think they are reachable.

• ern57
      ern57 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes Pam go into the settings and it will pull a white thingie and it contact us. They trap nice. πŸ’œ
      I hope it helps. ern

• Since we have a snow (actually sleet, rather have snow) day today I can finally do my

πŸ’–β€οΈπŸ’–β€οΈπŸ’–β€οΈ SSF Heartfelt Valentine Quiz β€οΈπŸ’–β€οΈπŸ’–β€οΈπŸ’–
    Absolutely no peeking at your game allowed!

How many balloon hearts hold up the Valentine's Card envelope? What color(s) are they?
    How many Woodtocks are in the Woodstock Valentine Tree? Is there a heart carved in the trunk?
    What does it say on the heart the Love Teddy Bear is holding?
    What colors are the Love Birds?
    What color is the Love Statue?
    What is a Buxus Heart?
    Are there any hearts on the Floral Arch?
    What is on each side of the heart at the top of the Love Test machine?
    Does the Kissing Booth Girl have any hearts on her clothing?
    Does the Kissing Booth Boy?
    Are there any hearts on the Candy Cupcakes stall?
    Any hearts on the Winter Wonderland stall?
    How about the Yo Yos stall?
    How many red hearts can be seen on the Heart Planter?
    Does any pastry on the Pastry Cart have hearts on it?
    Any cakes have hearts on the Cake Shop stall?
    What side of the bench is the Valentine boy oops I mean Easter Sweetie sitting on (as you're looking at it)?
    What color is his shirt and are there any hearts on it?
    Does the Woodstock Love Boat (for the river) have a heart on the sail?
    Is the heart on the Love Tunnel red or pink?
    Does the Balloon Arch have any hearts on it?
    Is the Cupid on the Cupid Snoopy statue holding a heart?
    Do hearts or stars shoot off from Harriet's Blossom when you tap it?
    Do any hearts show up when CB sits on the bench next to the Red Headed Girl?
    Are there hearts on the Candy Balloon?
    Any on the Hot Chocolate Stall?
    Are the heart balloons on the Chocolatier's stall booster red and pink or all red? Does it have a bear with a heart on it?

Have fun! πŸ’

Comment

• Ginger
      Ginger commented
      Editing a comment
      What do you mean "No Peeking"? It will take my elderly brain days to answer all these quiz questions and I go into my Fair 3 or 4 times a day. I feel banned! I'm going to go sit in the BFF Pen and pout! (jk πŸ˜„)

• the cat next door
      the cat next door commented
      Editing a comment
      Well I certainly don't want you banished to the BFF pen! So I guess if you just happen to see a few things while you're in your game it will be OK!

• There's a new update in STT. It's for Valentine's Day but I didn't get any offers or quests, just a heart on the screen that says 1/10 now. It was 0/10 but when I tapped "send" it gave me one point. Don't know what I sent or who I sent it to......if someone figures it out could you let me know?

Comment

• Ginger
      Ginger commented
      Editing a comment
      When you have friends you get gifts and give gifts. One of the friends is a STT site of example. I have 5 friends plus that site. You only have that site since you don't have any STT friends and didn't want to sign up for Facebook. Right now my friends are blacked out, but the site one was open .... So I tapped it, went in a tapped on 3 of its matured items for xp's --- so I'm curious right now if I'll get a heart for each friend I tap once they are available. I prefer getting a $ (lol).

• I haven't been able to play the game since they offered more land! Every time I tried it goes thru all the precentages and when it gets to 100 I get green grass then I crash! I tried twice to notified them and I think Tweets asked me and I think she talked to them but I never heard from them. I tried deleting and reinstalling. And that didn't help! I can start all over but I don't know once I start playing more that I won't crash again! For some reason I'm not excited about playing Smurf Village since we got the new owners! I think the new items are not worth the money and that new game is really hard to play! Does anyone else feel that way?

Comment

• Ginger
      Ginger commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't like the new game either, but in the next update they will bump 30 seconds up to 45. I might have a chance then, but I doubt it.

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
      Sir WaitNPumpkin commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry STT isn't working for you. I would have thought that the delete and reinstall would have worked. I've noticed that the SV updates seem to be coming out slower than the past. I'm still focused on getting all of the Smurfy Wonders built, that I haven't really paid much attention to the rest of the game.

• Cat, did you play Hayday? Are you still playing it? I play Township and I really enjoy it! What other games does everyone plays? I play Happy Street, Disney Magic Kingdom, Disney Enchanted Tales, Dragonvale, The Simpsons, Castle Story and Snoopy Street Tales! I have a lot of free time and no life! LOL I also addicted to doing jigsaw puzzles online! I have insomnia!

Comment

• Ginger
      Ginger commented
      Editing a comment
      (Lol) I have Disney 750 piece puzzles on the dining room table and when I get one done, I break it down and then start another. Do dishes, work on puzzle, work on tax papers, catch up on SSF-STT-SV, go to store, catch up on forum, talk with sister or daughter on the phone, do a little housework ... Then start again. On a good day I might do this routine about 4 or 5 times. On hair day or Doctor day or club day, I'm lucky to do the routine 1 or 2 times. Keeps me going and I'm not bored. Of corse when Survivor is on or football season, I throw that into the mix.

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
      Editing a comment
      I see ads for the Disney Magic Kingdom. It looks like fun. I play SV, SSF, STT and plants vs zombies 2. I just recently downloaded Flower Garden free. I thought it would be neat to take care of a virtual garden. Turns out it is is watering a couple of potted plants every day and I do that in real life already!

• the cat next door
      Editing a comment
      Yes Pam I'm still playing Hay Day. I see lots of Township ads but I think it's too similar to start another one. I always see the ads for the Disney Magic Kingdom too but wasn't sure how much you can actually play without having to spend real money. Is it fun? I still do Hello Kitty, STT, and of course SSF. I started Gardenscapes but I keep running out of lives! The hidden object version on my iMac is way more fun. Same thing with Cookie Cats--games that make me wait for more lives are too annoying. I may not play them well, but what's the point of stopping me from continuing? I just stop altogether. That's why I love Christmas Sweeper so much! You don't use lives, just keep replaying until you clear a level. I have it on all my iPads and my phone. I'm in the 500 levels on one of them. Candy Crush I never got past 60 lol.

• Ok Cat, here are my quiz answers. You better be grading on a curve because I'm going to need it!

How many balloon hearts hold up the Valentine's Card envelope? What color(s) are they? 8 - red and pink
    How many Woodtocks are in the Woodstock Valentine Tree? Is there a heart carved in the trunk? 3 wood stocks and no heart
    What does it say on the heart the Love Teddy Bear is holding? I LUV U
    What colors are the Love Birds? red and blue
    What color is the Love Statue? red
    What is a Buxus Heart?It is topiary
    Are there any hearts on the Floral Arch? No. there are bells on it.
    What is on each side of the heart at the top of the Love Test machine? lights?
    Does the Kissing Booth Girl have any hearts on her clothing? yes
    Does the Kissing Booth Boy? yes
    Are there any hearts on the Candy Cupcakes stall? not a one
    Any hearts on the Winter Wonderland stall? no way
    How about the Yo Yos stall? No No
    How many red hearts can be seen on the Heart Planter? two I think
    Does any pastry on the Pastry Cart have hearts on it? no
    Any cakes have hearts on the Cake Shop stall? 2
    What side of the bench is the Valentine boy oops I mean Easter Sweetie sitting on (as you're looking at it)? The side with the seat (ha, ha) the right side.
    What color is his shirt and are there any hearts on it? blue, yes, but they are Easter hearts
    Does the Woodstock Love Boat (for the river) have a heart on the sail? sure does
    Is the heart on the Love Tunnel red or pink? Pink
    Does the Balloon Arch have any hearts on it? Nope
    Is the Cupid on the Cupid Snoopy statue holding a heart? I think no.
    Do hearts or stars shoot off from Harriet's Blossom when you tap it? Hearts!
    Do any hearts show up when CB sits on the bench next to the Red Headed Girl? Nope
    Are there hearts on the Candy Balloon? there sure are
    Any on the Hot Chocolate Stall? I don't think so
    Are the heart balloons on the Chocolatier's stall booster red and pink or all red? Does it have a bear with a heart on it? It is only red with no bear.

I sure hope I passed!

Comment

• the cat next door
      Editing a comment
      Wow you were quick on that Scott! Thanks for playing. It took me quite awhile to check the game/write the question/store items to get their real name but it was fun. I got the idea when I kept noticing hearts here and there in the fair. I didn't do the little heart blimp/balloon and I think I found another heart somewhere after I posted so there are lots of hearts in the game!
      You'll have to wait a bit for the answers in case anyone else wants to try it. But I will let you know how you did!

• STT V❣LENTINE'S DAY UPDATE
    Last edited by Ah Piggy; 02-08-2017, 02:59 AM.

Comment

• the cat next door
      Editing a comment
      You already have 4 dancing floors! I'm saving up for my first one. When I opened the game this morning the quest and item list showed up so at least now I know what to make!

• Ginger
      Ginger commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah, Piggy ......... that looked like so much fun to have so many characters dancing at one time..........so I copied you! I've now got 4, but 2 of them are spread out in other places. Soooooooooooo cute!

• the cat next door here are my answers to the quiz! You would think after so many years of playing, I wouldn't even have to think about the questions, but wow! A lot of these were tricky! πŸ˜†

How many balloon hearts hold up the Valentine's Card envelope? What color(s) are they?
    A: I think...5?? And they are red and pink.

How many Woodtocks are in the Woodstock Valentine Tree? Is there a heart carved in the trunk?
    A: 2 Woodstock, yes

What does it say on the heart the Love Teddy Bear is holding?
    A: I ❀ you

What colors are the Love Birds?
    A: blue & green

What color is the Love Statue?
    A: red

What is a Buxus Heart?
    A: a heart shaped topiary

Are there any hearts on the Floral Arch?
    A: no

What is on each side of the heart at the top of the Love Test machine?
    A: ummm...arms??

Does the Kissing Booth Girl have any hearts on her clothing?
    A: yes

Does the Kissing Booth Boy?

Are there any hearts on the Candy Cupcakes stall?
    A: If that is the purple stall, then I don't have that in my fair, but I will say yes anyway because I think I remember seeing it in several of your fairs...

Any hearts on the Winter Wonderland stall?:

How about the Yo Yos stall?

How many red hearts can be seen on the Heart Planter?
    A: One

Does any pastry on the Pastry Cart have hearts on it?

Any cakes have hearts on the Cake Shop stall?
    A: I'm not sure which stall this one is, so I will say no?

What side of the bench is the Valentine boy oops I mean Easter Sweetie sitting on (as you're looking at it)?
    A: Left

What color is his shirt and are there any hearts on it?
    A: blue? No?

Does the Woodstock Love Boat (for the river) have a heart on the sail?

Is the heart on the Love Tunnel red or pink?
    A: red

Does the Balloon Arch have any hearts on it?
    A: Yes

Is the Cupid on the Cupid Snoopy statue holding a heart?

Do hearts or stars shoot off from Harriet's Blossom when you tap it?
    A: hearts

Do any hearts show up when CB sits on the bench next to the Red Headed Girl?

Are there hearts on the Candy Balloon?

Any on the Hot Chocolate Stall?

Are the heart balloons on the Chocolatier's stall booster red and pink or all red? Does it have a bear with a heart on it?
    A: Pink and Red, and yes, there is a bear with a pink heart on the top of the cart

This was fun! Hope I get all (or most) answers right! 😊❀

Comment

• How many balloon hearts hold up the Valentine's Card envelope? What color(s) are they? 3 - Pink and Red
      How many Woodtocks are in the Woodstock Valentine Tree? Is there a heart carved in the trunk? No Woodtocks - 2 Woodstocks - yes
      What does it say on the heart the Love Teddy Bear is holding? I "heart" U
      What colors are the Love Birds? blue and green
      What color is the Love Statue? Red
      What is a Buxus Heart? Heart-shaped potted shrub
      Are there any hearts on the Floral Arch? No
      What is on each side of the heart at the top of the Love Test machine? Wings
      Does the Kissing Booth Girl have any hearts on her clothing? Yes
      Does the Kissing Booth Boy? No
      Are there any hearts on the Candy Cupcakes stall? No
      Any hearts on the Winter Wonderland stall? Yes
      How about the Yo Yos stall? No
      How many red hearts can be seen on the Heart Planter? One (1)
      Does any pastry on the Pastry Cart have hearts on it?Yes
      Any cakes have hearts on the Cake Shop stall? No
      What side of the bench is the Valentine boy oops I mean Easter Sweetie sitting on (as you're looking at it)? Left
      What color is his shirt and are there any hearts on it? Blue - Yes
      Does the Woodstock Love Boat (for the river) have a heart on the sail? Yes
      Is the heart on the Love Tunnel red or pink? Red
      Does the Balloon Arch have any hearts on it? Yes
      Is the Cupid on the Cupid Snoopy statue holding a heart? No
      Do hearts or stars shoot off from Harriet's Blossom when you tap it? Hearts
      Do any hearts show up when CB sits on the bench next to the Red Headed Girl? Yes
      Are there hearts on the Candy Balloon? Yes
      Any on the Hot Chocolate Stall? Yes
      Are the heart balloons on the Chocolatier's stall booster red and pink or all red? Does it have a bear with a heart on it? Red and Pink - Yes

Comment

• I think STT is borrowing ideas from SSF. The love statute is on sale and they added several carnival like stalls. I predict the poo mountain will be next. πŸ˜€

Comment

• Ginger
          Ginger commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh, No! Not the dreaded Poo Mountain!

• STT V❣lentine's Supplies
        Last edited by Ah Piggy; 02-09-2017, 02:29 AM.

Comment

• Oh, my goodness ... This Township game moves right along. I had a club commitment all this morning, so I've only played half a day ... Here and There ... And I'm already at level 8 and just got a lot of waterway extension added on. Wow! Thanks for telling us Pam ... Which prompted me to try it. I'm loving it.

Comment

• http://www.vshare.com/news/sony-snoopy-walkman-s/

Comment

• gmajanie
            gmajanie commented
            Editing a comment
            Walkman S was released in Japan market today. Its price is 17880 yen. How much is that in USA currency?

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
            Editing a comment
            I did the conversion and it is $158.
        Working...
        X