X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.advfn.com/currency-conver...ar-to-yen.html

Comment

• Ms Cat.........
      I knew on some and others I peeked at gingers fair to see what was on things. I printed it out and checked my answers I got 18/30. Not a good score. But if you go back and store items the real color shows up on the things that you can change color on.
      For half cheating I need a penalty what is my punishment "ms Cat"?

Comment

• Ginger
        Ginger commented
        Editing a comment
        Cat ... you need to set up a BFF Pen! (lol)

• Ginger, I'm so happy you started Township! It is a fun game! One problem is items are really expensive but I really enjoy the game! They have contests to get special items and that doesn't cost money! I love watching the people walking around, they are so funny! You will see a man dressed up like a hot dog , people talking pictures, then there a person walking a pig. I think they did a really good job of making it entertaining, I'll keep a watch out in case you need anything! If you have Ernie, he gives away dollars when you help him so that helps!

Comment

• Pam Tredway
        Pam Tredway commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think so, I tried looking on Facebook but I couldn't find any! I belong to a club within the game and when you get farther along you can join one of the clubs and you can talk to people that's in your club! I think have to be a certain level before you can join a club! You complete with other clubs and you get certain awards! It's fun but some people get really serious about it!

• Ginger
        Ginger commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Pam. I'll probably stay out of that.

• ern57
        ern57 commented
        Editing a comment
        I tried to down load the game. No luck so far.

• Comment

• EliEze67
        EliEze67 commented
        Editing a comment
        Poor CB! Kid can't catch a break!

• Finished all my collecting and crafting at STT this morning and redeemed Patty's House - and Patty did come with it.

Comment

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
        Sir WaitNPumpkin commented
        Editing a comment
        I like that Patty will get you two talent show costumes or two survival kits. Those take so long to make and Patty and Violet will get those quickly. I didn't think this challenge was very hard (but I'm not complaining).

• I also play Township along with STT and of course SSF. I used to play Hayday but it got to a point where I no longer enjoyed. I recently restarted STT and was very pleasantly surprised that I could watch lots of ads to make dollars and so was able to progress much quicker.
      Township is another of those relaxing games that makes you come back regularly. While I have a number of "friends" in the game, I don't know any of them. It would be nice to have someone I know. I think this code might work to access my town E3VCXW . My town is called grae-haven

Comment

• Ginger
        Ginger commented
        Editing a comment
        I figured it out and sent you a request. I'm Gingerville. Your town is super awesome. I just started the past couple days, so I'll be learning the ropes as I go along. I hit like on your town, and I'll probably spend days going through it and Pam's and Paislee's towns. There is soooooo much there going on .... It's mind boggling.

• GraemeC53
        GraemeC53 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Ginger , I got and accepted your request. One of things I really enjoy with this game is helping friends with their requests for help. Adds a feeling of bonding, even when you don't know them.
        Have fun

• STT V❣lentine's Dβ™‘y Dancing Stage

Comment

• Ah Piggy
        Ah Piggy commented
        Editing a comment

πŸ₯; πŸ’• , πŸ₯,

• Ah Piggy
        Ah Piggy commented
        Editing a comment
        Last edited by Ah Piggy; 02-12-2017, 12:09 AM.

• Let's Have A Happy V❣lentine's Day Singing Dancing with Sn🐾py & Fi🐾fi

https://happydance.snoopy.co.jp/

Comment

• Ginger
        Ginger commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow ........ what a great job, Ah Piggy!

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
        Editing a comment
        Excellent ah piggy. That was a great idea.

• https://www.facebook.com/SnoopyJapan/
      http://www.snoopymuseum.tokyo/news-events/2017/02/1425/

Comment

• Thank πŸ₯\ Ginger, it costs a lot of....❣s! Hope u all enjoy your holidays.

Comment

• Today Eastern Australia suffered some of its hottest temperatures on record. I measured 48Β°C (that's 118Β°F) and I'm only 20 minutes from the coast! Consequently spent all day inside with the air conditioner reading and playing a few app games. Normal weather has now returned.

Comment

• Snoopy Mom
            Snoopy Mom commented
            Editing a comment
            Update: Sounds like parts of Maine took the real hit--upwards of 36" in some places! I cannot even imagine.

• EliEze67
            EliEze67 commented
            Editing a comment
            WOW! Thank God for that air conditioning! And SSF to pass the time! πŸ˜“πŸ˜“

• Ginger
            Ginger commented
            Editing a comment
            This seemed to be the weather report thread. I'm not hot like Graeme and I'm not cold like Mom and Cat. We've just been dodging tornado(s) ... That's all. Mardi Gras season here, but I'm not getting out in it. Arthur Ritis is making me stay low with Advil and heating pad. Good for playing games on my iPad.

• Comment

• ern57
            ern57 commented
            Editing a comment
            Love it... Ginger

• Comment

• EliEze67
            EliEze67 commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh my gosh, this is too funny! πŸ˜‚

• Ginger
            Ginger commented
            Editing a comment
            (Lol) I had to look at it a couple of times before I caught on .... Then I really thought it was Charlie Brown funny, too.

• πŸ”₯http://www.news.com.au/technology/en...62cab5a5c59491

Comment

• Hi everybody! Sorry I haven't posted the answers but I've been out of commission the past 4 days. Last Wed I was going to work and even though I was holding onto the railing I slipped on ice and fell down 8 of my outside deck stairs. 12 hours in ER, 2 X-rays and 2 CT scans later turns out I fractured 3 ribs on my back left side. Man I never knew that could hurt so much for so long. Gone from can't even breathe hurt to able to walk around house just can't bend or turn anything hurt. So doing better but can't lift or carry anything for 3 weeks and can't go into my classroom with the kids. I may go in to do paperwork if I'm able to drive tomorrow or Wednesday. Lesson here is the same one I tell my kids all the time--sliding on ice is not fun if you get hurt! πŸ€•

So here are the answers:

πŸ’–β€οΈπŸ’–β€οΈπŸ’–β€οΈ SSF Heartfelt Valentine Quiz β€οΈπŸ’–β€οΈπŸ’–β€οΈπŸ’–
            Absolutely no peeking at your game allowed!

How many balloon hearts hold up the Valentine's Card envelope? What color(s) are they? 7, red and pink
            How many Woodtocks are in the Woodstock Valentine Tree? Is there a heart carved in the trunk? 2, yes
            What does it say on the heart the Love Teddy Bear is holding?I ❀️ U
            What colors are the Love Birds? blue and green
            What color is the Love Statue? red
            What is a Buxus Heart? heart shaped topiary in a pot
            Are there any hearts on the Floral Arch? nope
            What is on each side of the heart at the top of the Love Test machine? wings
            Does the Kissing Booth Girl have any hearts on her clothing? one red heart on her dress
            Does the Kissing Booth Boy? no
            Are there any hearts on the Candy Cupcakes stall? no but the Candy Cupcakes stall has one
            Any hearts on the Winter Wonderland stall? yes! Three heart shaped gingerbread cookies
            How about the Yo Yos stall? no
            How many red hearts can be seen on the Heart Planter? one
            Does any pastry on the Pastry Cart have hearts on it? yes, four possibly five
            Any cakes have hearts on the Cake Shop stall? nope
            What side of the bench is the Valentine boy oops I mean Easter Sweetie sitting on (as you're looking at it)? the left
            What color is his shirt and are there any hearts on it? blue and white, one blue heart
            Does the Woodstock Love Boat (for the river) have a heart on the sail? yes
            Is the heart on the Love Tunnel red or pink? red
            Does the Balloon Arch have any hearts on it? four on each half, 2 pink and 2 red
            Is the Cupid on the Cupid Snoopy statue holding a heart? no, he's holding a bow unless Snoopy is in that costume, then Snoopy has it
            Do hearts or stars shoot off from Harriet's Blossom when you tap it? very pretty hearts
            Do any hearts show up when CB sits on the bench next to the Red Headed Girl? yes
            Are there hearts on the Candy Balloon? lots-red, pink, and blue
            Any on the Hot Chocolate Stall? yes a red one on the sign
            Are the heart balloons on the Chocolatier's stall booster red and pink or all red? Does it have a bear with a heart on it? red and pink, yes one bear w/heart

Have fun! πŸ’

I hope everyone had fun with this quiz, it was fun to do. I think you all did great with your answers and deserve big Snoopy Valentines stickers (a real hot commodity in a preschool classroom!). β€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’

Comment

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
              Editing a comment
              Carol, I'm so sorry you've had to go through that experience. I hope you heal quickly. Sending virtual well wishes and marshmallows your way. 🍑

• EliEze67
              EliEze67 commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh my goodness, Cat!! So glad you are ok! That really does sound painful! πŸ€• I have a similar experience where I once slipped all the way down a set of icy steps...but I wasn't physically hurt. Only my pride was. I fell on my butt right in front of my then-major crush-now husband. He didn't laugh, but it was one of the most embarrassing moments in my life! 😝 But all is well, he married me anyway, lol!

Take it easy and be careful! If you feel like you're gonna slip again at school, make sure you use you ur students as a buffer...

Kidding, kidding..........😜

• Snoopy Mom
              Snoopy Mom commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh my goodness!! CAT!!

If you wanted to get out of shoveling, why didn't you just ask?

(Kidding! Kidding! Kidding! Couldn't resist with our NE weather. πŸ˜‹)

But seriously...I cannot even imagine.

Years back, my husband fell down our back steps (3) in an ice storm which required a trip to the ER, but he only came away with deep tissue bruising and that was plenty bad enough. (Major pain killers, missed work, etc, etc.). Reading what you've sustained and are now recovering from...yikes!

Here's wishing you a smooth, speedy healing process and full recovery without any lingering effects. I'm sending you hugs, but you have to set them aside until its safe and comfortable enough to be hugged. πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
          Working...
          X