• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know why I can't downship the app to play township? Thanks πŸ’œ

Comment

• Pam Tredway
      Pam Tredway commented
      Editing a comment
      What is happening to not let you download it? Have you try going thru the App Store? What kind of device are you playing on?

• Ginger
      Ginger commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not an expert at this...but I'll make a couple of suggestions:

1 - Maybe you don't have enough room left on your device for the game. Try getting rid of some of your unused apps to make room and see if that helps.

2 - Close off all your apps that are active at the moment you are trying to upload the game.........you know, double click your home key, and then when all the screens of the open apps show up, take your finger and scoot each one upward and off the page. That will close the app for each one. My little granddaughter had to teach me how to do that on my iPad and on my iPhone. I had never known before that all the things I did during the day were still open until I closed them this way..........or went to bed at night where I shut everything down.

• ern57
      ern57 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes Pam I signed out off App Store. Went into my purchased and it was there. So I told it too open. No luck. But I was able to get on my phone. Playing on I-Pad air. My updates are done. But it will not let me download to my I-Pad. Crazy Going too call Apple.

• GraemeC53, I sent you a friends requests for Township! My farm name is Hopeville!

Comment

• GraemeC53
      GraemeC53 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Pam. I saw your town, you have some nice features and that's a very tall cake.

• EliEze67
    Every time I gift you inSV. I start singing Easy (Like Sunday Morning πŸ’œπŸ˜±

Comment

• EliEze67
      EliEze67 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, considering it's Lionel Richie and I love Lionel, I take that as a compliment? Hehe...Thanks! 😊

• πŸ™πŸ» May GOD bless!

Comment

• The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the ❀️ - Helen Keller

Comment

• Ah Piggy
        Ah Piggy commented
        Editing a comment

• Ginger
        Ginger commented
        Editing a comment
        This came out beautifully. Thanks Ah Piggy

• Snoopy Mom
        Snoopy Mom commented
        Editing a comment
        So much fun, Ah Piggy! Your images & creations are always wonderful. 😊

• Happy Valentine's Day Everybody

Comment

• Ginger, thank you for my Valentine gift in Township!

Comment

• Ginger
          Ginger commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you for mine, also, Pam.

• Last edited by Ah Piggy; 02-15-2017, 02:51 AM.

Comment

• πŸ’Œβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹!πŸ‘“! πŸ’Œ

Comment

• Comment

• WπŸ‘“W .. WπŸ₯W
              Last edited by Ah Piggy; 02-16-2017, 04:24 AM.

Comment

• Ginger
                Ginger commented
                Editing a comment
                Whoa .... that's an awful lot of enchiladas!!!

• *~* 🌢🌢🌢🌢🌢 *~*

Comment

• Ginger what is your friend number in Township?

Comment

• Ginger
                  Ginger commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I see you managed to get to me on Township, Ern. Already did my 5 gifting today. Get you tomorrow.
                  Last edited by Ginger; 02-18-2017, 01:52 PM.

• ern57
                  ern57 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks ok Ginger. I just playing alone.

• AhPiggy, are you playing Township? I'm so glad more people I know are playing! I hope I can help when you guys needs items! Before you could hit a friends help and see who needs help but for some reason they took that away! So now I have to go thru my list so it might take me awhile! What I like about this game you have so much to do, you have to raise crops, send helicopters, mine in the caves, etc. I Hardly ever do the planes, in my opinion it takes to long! When you get the laboratory you can use gems that you get from mining to get double on your helicopter or double on crop and other thing so that really help to get your coins up! They do contest every month and you get special items so that's fun! I really like the zoo but I haven't been playing much! I got sick and I quit playing and I really need to get back into it! I hope everyone is enjoying the game! One thing if they do have special items like Easter will be next I would wait a few days before I buy anything cause when they do the special games usually the items you win is the special items.

Comment

• Ginger
                  Ginger commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Pam ... You have helped me twice ... And I thank you. This game is addicting! (Lol)

Edited because I have a question about Township:
                  I received a gift in the mine from Paislee a couple of days ago, and today I got a gift in the mine from you, Pam. How do you do that?
                  Last edited by Ginger; 02-18-2017, 04:00 PM.

• Ah Piggy
                  Ah Piggy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hello Pam, I tried it before but not really want to play a game without Sn🐾py. πŸ₯、

• Ginger in smurff village I can gift everyone but you. The line above the box appears but then it says unable to gift try again. Everyone else is ok.

Comment

• Ginger
                  Ginger commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes, Janie..........thanks for telling me that I'm one of the ones having a problem, also. I didn't know.
                  There is a thread going on in the Forum about the problem. I had 4 I tried to gift yesterday and I couldn't.

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
                  Sir WaitNPumpkin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Same here. I can gift everyone except Ginger.

Ginger - Please accept this IOU for 3 stones.

• ern57
                  ern57 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ginger I too was having problems gifting you. But was able just now. 🀣
              Working...
              X