No announcement yet.

Off Topic Chit-Chat for both Smurfs' Village and Snoopy's Street Fair players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pam ... at Township, the list of who needs help is still there. I may not be where it was before, because since I have only played 10 straight days in a row, I wouldn't know. But right now it is:

Click on Friends. On the top of the page there are icons, and one on the left has an exclamation mark in it. Click on that and it will show you who is needing help at that time.

Comment

• ELIEZE67 you have a gift behind the dye sign sorry. 😱

Comment

• Ginger
        Ginger commented
        Editing a comment
        All the gifting problems at SV of the last couple of days seem to have gone away.......and I had quite a batch to pick up this morning that must have been held up in trying to gift cycle.

• EliEze67
        EliEze67 commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, thank you for letting me know, Ern! Usually, when I log in and there are enough uncollected gifts around the village, they start opening themselves...so I'm sure I'll recieve it eventually! Hehe...😁

• I opened a Co-op at the Township game and named it Snoopy's Pals. It's for those that love Charlie Brown and the Gang and play Snoopy games, too. Not sure what I'm doing with it yet, but you have to be at level 19 before you can join. I'm not sure if you can belong to more than one Co-op at a time ........ so Pam, Graeme and Paislee are already members of other Co-ops. I do not plan for the Co-op to be a competitive/racing regatta.......too much stress. Pam knows more about this and might can explain it to us.
      Last edited by Ginger; 02-20-2017, 02:28 PM.

Comment

• EliEze67
        EliEze67 commented
        Editing a comment
        Gotta say, all these comments about Township make it really tempting to jump on the bandwagon! 😉 I just recently got into Disney Kingdoms and saw some of your parks already! It's a really cute game...

• Pam Tredway
        Pam Tredway commented
        Editing a comment
        Ginger, I joined you group! I liked my group but they was so competitive! They expected you to do all the task which is 15 and that's hard sometimes! Then expected you helps to be in the 150's! We won first place and got a trophy and they don't give you another trophy is you win again! I like just playing for fun! This will be a lot easier when you need things and we can talk among each other! You can request items like if you need milk it will come up and usually they have a amount like 4, I can just give you 1 or I can give all 4! Also you can ask for help like you normally do and it will come up on the side! I see Tweets wants to join!

• ern57
        ern57 commented
        Editing a comment
        May I join when I get. I don't know what I am doing. Lol 😝My town is getting like everything else red neck... 😩

• People who are playing Township, one problem that I noticed is that some of the buildings are really expensive! But if you do a lot of mining and get gems, you can use them in the Laboratory to get double money on the helicopter! That money really adds up so it really helps! I hoping now that I don't have to spend so much time on regattas I can save up to get my other factories and work on my Zoo! So Thanks Ginger for starting up this group! You guys don't judge and I can play for fun again!

Comment

• Ginger
        Ginger commented
        Editing a comment
        My pleasure, Pam ...... I'm having a great time.

• Township has turned out to be a lot of fun. It can be expensive if you want to shoot ahead, or it can not be expensive if you just want to take your time and do things as they come within the timeframe. The speed is really up to you. Of course, I get impatient, so I have to admit I've spent $1.99 about 5 or 6 times to get things going, but now I'm on a roll. The Co-op I started at Township is called Snoopy's Pals and I'm the leader with Pam, Tweets (UnChee) and Ern with me. It's not an open group. I made it a "by request" group. We are having fun chatting, asking questions and getting answers (mostly from Pam who has played a long time) and about SV, SSF, or STT if it comes up. I didn't mean for us to be a racing group, but when a race came up, I got into it accidently not knowing it was a race. Well, you don't have to race once you are there and don't realize it.........but next thing you know I was ahead of others, and then Pam came into the
      race, and so far, she and I are ahead. Now we have Tweets and Ern all itchy to be in it, too, but you have to get onboard when it first starts or they block you out......so they have to wait til the next time. Meanwhile they are rooting us on, cheerleaders so to speak, and furnishing us with items that help when it's allowed. Rah! Rah! Rah!

So, if any of you get interested in Township........and then decided you want to get into the Co-Op with us.......you have to get to Level 19 first, and you have to repair the Co-op harbor before it works. Once to that point you can get into a co-op, but by that time you would probably already be friends with one or more of us, and then we would just do the "by request" thing.
      Last edited by Ginger; 02-21-2017, 06:11 PM.

Comment

• GraemeC53
        GraemeC53 commented
        Editing a comment
        Send me another co-op request when the current regatta is over and I'll swap across. The co-op I'm currently in is now in the Golden League. I don't know how we achieved that and there has never been pressure to race. I just do what I usually do and pick a train task and now I'd be happy to do the same with the Snoopy Co-op

• Ginger
        Ginger commented
        Editing a comment
        Graeme ... I'll send another request when this race is over.
        Actually, our intent is not to be racers.....so when there is a race on, those that want to participate can, and those that don't want to race don't have to.
        When you are racing, your mind is torn between the game and the race, so a choice of not racing is completely understandable.
        However; with that said ... yesterday Pam and I were racing for our Co-Op, and Ern and UnChee couldn't race because they got in too late....but, they
        were furnishing us with much needed items so fast my head was spinning (lol) and cheering us on in the chat area! Lots of fun ... no fighting!

• Hi guys seems like forever....! But I'm back to playing all my games again. Two weeks ago today I did my very ungraceful slip 'n slide down my stairs. Don't ever want to do that again! I can go back to work next week. Luckily this week is Feb vacation. Drove for the first time yesterday to my new Dr. Doing much better as long as I don't reach, bend, sneeze, cough, laugh, or twist. Another 4 weeks and the ribs should be good as new.

Township sounds exactly like Hay Day! I really want to start so I'd have friends I know well but geesh it takes me forever to gift in SSF, Hello Kitty, Happy Street, and Hay Day as it is. Have to think about it but it seems like more fun. I didn't join a neighborhood in Hay Day (your co-op) because I don't want the stress of competing in derbies (your regattas) and people take them VERY seriously in that game. So I have a little group of friends for buying/selling crops and helping with requests, but none of the chatting and stuff. 😿

Comment

• Ginger
        Ginger commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Cat ... We are having fun. In our Co-Op, those who want to race .... race! Those who don't want to race .... don't race! You can spend all day in the game ... or you can go in 2 or 3 times a day and check up on things. I'm spending a lot of time in there right now because it's new and interesting, but just like SSF, STT and SV.......I'll get to the point where I'll just go in 2 or 3 times a day and visit my games, and then go on to something else .... like maybe housekeeping or shopping or reading a book or working a jigsaw puzzle. Whatever. How much time you spend is up to you. Of course, I do SSF, SV and STT ..... but not Hello Kitty, Happy Street or Hay Day. Pam had already said that Township was a lot like Hay Day. She also said some of the co-ops do take it seriously, like you suggested............but some don't. We plan to play and not put an emphasis on racing. I had fun racing this time because I accidentally got into it, and then Pam jumped in to save me and we did it together. She and I are both done and there are 4 days left.
        We are way ahead of all the other teams, but they have 4 days to catch up and pass us up.......so we will see! Regardless, I can see where racing takes away from the time you can spend on your town, so anybody that doesn't want to race.......that's fine with me. The chatting thing is just like here in the Forum. You can come in at some time during the day and catch up in a few minutes what has been said ... especially if anything is important like a learning-the-game thing or an announcement about one of the other games.

• EliEze67
        EliEze67 commented
        Editing a comment
        Glad to know you're recovering, Cat! Take care! 😊

• Pam I am so glad you are feeling better. Sorry about the fall. That is so scary. Take care of yourself and give your body a good chance too heal.
      Play with us if you want we would love to have. Take care ern

Comment

• Ginger
        Ginger commented
        Editing a comment
        Pam .......... I didn't know you fell. How did I miss that? I know that Cat fell and played havoc with some ribs.
        Anyway.........to Cat, so glad you are doing better......and hope it gets over with soon. I've had the rib thing before ... and it's painful and takes soooo
        long to get over the trauma.
        If Pam also fell............I hope you are soon on the way to recovery.

• EliEze67
        EliEze67 commented
        Editing a comment
        Pam, did you fall too? Or are we still talking about Cat?

• How are we doing on purple boxes, guys? I've got 10 of them so far, and February isn't over yet.........so I think that's a really good start! Let me know how ya'll are doing on that, so I can be thinking if we want to fool with Twelve Days again or not!

Comment

• Ginger
        Ginger commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, My Goodness, Mom......................

• EliEze67
        EliEze67 commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow, Ms. G! You are having some luck with those PMBs! Every time I try I get nothing but the unlucky usual...I think I need to focus on saving enough coins to do the ULD several times as opposed to once or twice in a row. It seems the chances of getting PMBs are better when it's 3 or more times...

• Biddymcfinnis (Maureen)
        Editing a comment
        I have 15. I just read this post and went to SSF and used up my 3000+ coins and got 6 or 7 (lost count as was so amazed) and that took my total to 15!!

• I've been trying very hard to get purple boxes since Christmas and have only managed to get two. Can I keep them unwrapped until the end of year? Mmmmm

Comment

• Ginger
        Ginger commented
        Editing a comment
        (lol) That's why it's called a game against yourself ... one of butterfingers or willpower!

• Biddymcfinnis (Maureen)
        Editing a comment
        But Graeme . . . . We store them and only bring them out at Christmas . . . . (well, some of us do as we can't trust our tapping fingers!!)

• GraemeC53
        GraemeC53 commented
        Editing a comment
        Put my two purple boxes safely into storage. I was worried that I might accidentally activate one. All good.
        Looking forward to seeing you in Township shortly, Biddy

• Just taking my time on xp's and hit Level 200 today. No Big Deal........but for me, it was a new milestone!

Comment

• EliEze67
        EliEze67 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats!! 🎉👏😊

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
        Sir WaitNPumpkin commented
        Editing a comment
        Only 800 levels left to go. Good job getting to level 200

• Ginger
        Ginger commented
        Editing a comment
        Funny, Scott. I'm in no hurry to Max Out. I just enjoy collecting coins and finding PMB's, and decorating a bit here and there. but, the xp's show up, and eventually I hit 200. Wasn't trying to!

• Cat, I'm sorry about your fall! I haven't been on here very much so sorry it took so long! Ern57, I didn't fall it was Cat!! I tried to play Hayday but the people that came to get supplies creep me out! Also I think Township is easier to play! I'm glad I have friends that playing the game cause it makes it more fun!

Comment

• the cat next door
        the cat next door commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Pam! I'm doing better. I know what you mean about some of the people who ask for supples, they are drawn kind of weird. I don't do the Town part, takes too much money. I do the machines that make things, the crops, and the animals. It would be more fun with more people I know playing though.

• Well ..... today I spent some time in my SSF and got rid of Valentine's. It's all kinda in a theme of St. Patrick's Day now.........green, green, green.

Comment

• EliEze67
        EliEze67 commented
        Editing a comment
        I need to do that too in both SSF and SV....but I'm so lazy!! Hehe

• ​ ​​​​​ 🐾

https://education.jsc.nasa.gov/businessintern/

http://std.stheadline.com/daily/news...55542&target=2

Last edited by Ah Piggy; 02-25-2017, 08:18 PM.

Comment

• Ah Piggy
        Ah Piggy commented
        Editing a comment
        🐾 🐾 🐾 🐾 🐾 🐾 🐾 🐾 🐾
        Last edited by Ah Piggy; 02-25-2017, 08:11 PM.

• It appears that Molly, Nellie, Rosie, Shamus and Mikey are all a bit high on the caffeine in that root beer!

Comment

• Ginger
        Ginger commented
        Editing a comment
        Simple ...... but I was working on 4 areas (lol)

• Snoopy Mom
        Snoopy Mom commented
        Editing a comment
        Lovely, as always, Ginger! What on earth is in that root beer, though?! Or is it one of those fashionable new hipster root beers?! (lol!)

I'm enjoying seeing what several of my SSF friends have been doing to their decor for St. Pat's, which reminds me...I need to shift my own from Mardi Gras colors to the wearing o' the green!!

• EliEze67
        EliEze67 commented
        Editing a comment
        Very pretty, Ms. G! I love the color green...I'm lucky if I can even find any of my bunnies! I only have a few out, so I really have to search for them all over my fair...I like when I find Woodstock on his bicycle. He is so tiny!!

• I have 16 PMBs safe in storage and the few that I have out in my Christmas section. I just went through an unusually long spell of zero coins a day so I didn't do the ULD. Snoopy Mom is really on a roll! Wow if we get to play again this December we'll have oodles of boxes again!

I was out and driving this past week for the first time--Dr appt and my first MRI. Just being really careful not to hurt my ribs more. I was nervous about the MRI cus of all the things I read about horrible noises and the tiny space you go in. BF and son both had one and said it wasn't that bad but I was still all tensed up. Kept my eyes closed so I didn't see how small a space I was in and the earplugs they gave me must have been pretty good. It was loud but not LOUD. So it was OK.

I thought I could go back to work tomorrow and just be really careful in my classroom with the kids. 18 four and five year olds keep you pretty active! But last week I found out that I need a Dr note saying I'm OK to do my job before I can go back. Guess I should have thought of that but this is the first time I've had an injury like this. Well Dr said I can go back but no lifting or bending for another 3 weeks. Now the question is can I reasonably run my classroom like that. I do a lot of sit on the floor type activities, I'm always bending over to help someone and getting the kids dressed in snow clothes to go outside is a gymnastic workout! Can't go in the classroom tomorrow, have to go to the office and work out a plan. Don't know what it will be. I can't be out of my classroom for 3 more weeks!🙀 Boy don't ever fall down stairs if you can help it!

Comment

• Ginger
        Ginger commented
        Editing a comment
        Cat ....... I just so very thankful you didn't break your neck!

P.S. We really miss your over at Township, cause Unchee keeps calling Pam, Cat...since Pam's Logo has a big picture of a Cat (lol).

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
        Sir WaitNPumpkin commented
        Editing a comment
        Hope you can get back in the classroom soon. You need a student teacher or an aide or something to help out.

• Snoopy Mom
        Snoopy Mom commented
        Editing a comment
        Man oh man... Two of our three children have worked towards becoming educators. Our youngest son is focusing on Grades 7-12 (English), which isn't as physical, but our daughter prepped for K-12 (Art). Although she is working in an unrelated field right now (choice by virtue of an unexpected opportunity), following graduation, our daughter did lots of work in particular with early elementary aged children. Busy, busy, busy! Up & down, up & down! I can only imagine, cat, what easing yourself back into the classroom will be like. Enjoy the return, but do take it slow and easy! (If that's even possible with energetic young minds and bodies!)

P.S. I have been very fortunate in managing to accumulate boxes with then daily bonus goes over-the-top bonkers. Up to 41 now. We'll see where it goes. If I reach 60 again, I'll likely stop accumulating for awhile and just open any others I get from there forward.
        Last edited by Snoopy Mom; 03-01-2017, 08:43 AM.
    Working...
    X