No announcement yet.

Off Topic Chit-Chat for both Smurfs' Village and Snoopy's Street Fair players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Days for our Snoopy Group at Township. Graeme joined our Co-op. We now have 6 members from here to play the game. Pam and I won the first regatta I've ever played and
    got some nice little prizes to use in the game. This week, we have all 6 members who are going to do the regatta. This should be fun, and a learning experience.

Meanwhile, My SSF is all in St. Patrick's and STT is up-to-date and SV is not hurting, either. Just doing the basics in all 3 of these games wasn't keeping my attention up...but, Township
    has my juices flowing (lol). Come join us if you get an inclination to.

Comment

• Snoopy Mom
      Snoopy Mom commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not looking to add any new games right now, but I must say...it sure sounds like you guys are making for lots of fun on this Township game. Enjoy!! ;o)

• EliEze67
      EliEze67 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think I can add any more games just yet either...my brain can't handle another pull in another direction to be honest, lol!

• Ginger
      Ginger commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes Mom and E=Z ........ we are having a lot of fun. In a Regatta right now, racing to get to buoys, because the more buoys we can hit as a team in 6 days, the more prizes we get to pick. It's different and it's a lot of fun. But, I can understand when you don't want to add another game to your already busy slate......but don't want anybody to feel left out or uninvited to be with us if they want to. Our Co-Op is only allowing Snoopy-related players.....and a Co-op has a limit of 30. With Biddy, we will be at 7........so I don't think there is a chance we will run out of room if you or any other decides to jump on the band wagon later. SSF is still #1 in my book! But I must admit, Township has become #2, passing up STT (easily) and SV (believe it or not).

• Hey new UPDATE in TS.... Get it. Sounds great 💜

Comment

• Ginger
      Ginger commented
      Editing a comment
      We can all go look at Graeme's Duck Pond tomorrow. I'm too many levels behind to get it, yet!

• 🎈🎉🎂🎈🎉🎂🎈🎉🎂🎈🎉🎂March Birthdays🎂🎉🎈🎂🎉🎈🎂🎉🎈🎂🎉🎈

When our SSF birthday list was last done (years ago now) we had 6 birthdays in March! Out of those 6, only one person is still active on the forum. And that person is: Me! Yep, I'm the only one left in March. March is kind of lonely around here now!

Comment

• Ginger
      Ginger commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, happy. happy birthday month, precious Cat.

• EliEze67
      EliEze67 commented
      Editing a comment
      You're the extra special celebrant this entire month 😉

• Comment

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
      Sir WaitNPumpkin commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy birthday Cat! Enjoy your birthday month.

• Snoopy Mom
      Snoopy Mom commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy Birthday, cat!! Hope this is the kick-off to your best year yet. ;o)

• the cat next door
      the cat next door commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks guys! February wasn't too great but here's to a better rest of the year. Love the card Ginger!

• Happy 💋 birthday to u 😻❕

Comment

• Ah Piggy
      Ah Piggy commented
      Editing a comment

• the cat next door
      the cat next door commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Ah Piggy! Great card and love all that Happy Dancing!

• ern57
      ern57 commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you.... 🎈🎈🎈🎂🎂🎂🎁🎁🎁🛍🛍🛍

• Thanks Snoopy Mom and Ah Piggy!🎁🎈🎁🎈

Comment

• Janie ... I see you at Township, level 9. When you get to level 19 and repair the Co-op dock, you can join a co-op. You can send requests me or I can send to you to join us in "Snoopy Pals"

Comment

• Ginger
        Ginger commented
        Editing a comment
        Janie ... check your PM on Facebook for some instructions from me

• Only one quest left in STT and $230 worth of ads to watch.
      Sigh

Comment

• Ginger
        Ginger commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't zombie out of us, Graeme........those ads can get mesmerizing!

• Hi, I still play SSF but only a few of the players are reciprocating. Has anyone left? I deleted 2 people but I don't want to delete anyone who only plays once in a while. The Xps are the same for 15 and 20 friends. I had 23? Anyway, I will try to make a list. My iPad battery might need replacing because it used to last days but now it's depleting even when not in use and it takes a good 12 plus hours to get to 100%.
      Happy New Year
      Happy Lunar New Year
      Happy Valentine's Day
      and Happy Birthday to anyone I missed
      I've had some stuff happen and I'm not a whiner so if I'm not here, it's because I am dealing with life and/or deaths.
      I Breezed through the pages and had a few laughs. Thank you all ❤️

Comment

• Ginger
        Ginger commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi lil' P. You can keep friends and just ignore them and don't gift them. I made the mistake of deleting some friends a few months ago, and then realized I had gone under the number of friends it requires to send the highest points you can send to my active friends. I think I am 2, maybe3, friends short now of having the highest xp gift to send. Oh well ... It's no big deal ... Not in this world ... But didn't want to not let you know.

Hope you are doing better .... Here's your laugh for the day. I drove 2 hours yesterday to watch my granddaughter be Junior Dancer of the Year 2017 at the Dance Competition for this week-end. All my clothes are home on the bed. I have no change of clothes with me and 2 days left. She is in 7 group numbers today starting around noon ... So at 10 am I will be at Penney's. Got my toothbrush though.

• LittlePumpkin
        LittlePumpkin commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Graeme and Ginger, I know many people only play once daily and may take them a while to get through xps. I'm fine with that because I understand. I was just saying that I can still give the same xps if I have 15 or 20 friends. The skateboard set and baseball set have always shown the same xps for me, idk if it's different to receive. Also, my gold ULD is waaaayyyyyyy expensive. It's 228,150,000.00 😳 needless to say, I've gotten a few new trees from the bronze boxes and am trying not to level up as fast by not collecting XP only items. I did put the wavy men out for my family and friends for St. Patty's Day.
        That's funny, Ginger! I'm sure you'll have a great time! I loved when my family came to see me dance and she will remember that you came, not that you forgot your clothes. Or maybe she will and you can laugh about it. I actually keep road clothes and essentials in a large backpack so I can add my tech and go. It's just easier that way whilst traveling with a dog and each trip has its O M G what just happened!? I can't believe I forgot THAT moments. But a toothbrush is important. Good excuse to get some new clothes 😉
        I've been meaning to ask if you remember the pepto fair 😝

• Ginger
        Ginger commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh yes .... Sooooo much pink! Lol

• Well I believe Snoopy's fair is stuck. I play daily and 1660 is the daily streak since last Monday. Still gives snoopy bucks every 5 days. I got so mad that the counter quit I opened all 10 boxes I had. So I will have to start all over collecting boxes.

Comment

• Ginger
        Ginger commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh no! The purple complex hit Janie and she started destroying PMB's. Is there a pill for that? I have 13 boxes as of today.

• GraemeC53
        GraemeC53 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm still getting a high daily coin count. Not sure what the number is but 6 or 7 digits. I'll take close look next collection

• LittlePumpkin
        LittlePumpkin commented
        Editing a comment
        You crack me up 😂

• Biddy made it into the Snoopy's Pals Co-Op last night. Janie is at Level 12 and moving right along ... Goal Level 19, fix Co-Op deck and then get an invite into the SP Co-Op at Township.

Comment

• Ok. I'm giving township a try. I don't know how to find y'all so if y'all can find me, have at it. My town is waiting in the pumpkin patch.

Comment

• GraemeC53
          GraemeC53 commented
          Editing a comment
          That will be exciting. Finding each other isn't always easy. Use my friend code to help. E3VCXW. To enter the code, find the icon of two people at bottom left of Township screen, look for the envelope then Invite Friends

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
          Sir WaitNPumpkin commented
          Editing a comment
          Found you! I found my code, too. My code is T9CPWM.

• Ginger
          Ginger commented
          Editing a comment
          Sent you a request by my code. You responded. Have you in my friends list now. You sent a gift which I received in a huge air balloon. You were requesting a cheese, so I filled the request. We have contact!!!..........Yea Scott

• Scott ... here are your Township instructions: continue to play to Level 19, then save up and pay coins to repair Co-Op dock. Once Co-Op dock is repaired you can get into the Co-Op called Snoopy's Pals. It can be done 2 ways. You can send request to join Snoopy's Pals, and as leader, I will accept. Or, the easiest is that when I see your dock is sitting nice and pretty and waiting for an invite, I can send you an invitation to join Snoopy's Pals and you accept. We will then guide you on the chat section in the Co-Op area. Meanwhile, if you have any questions or need any help, you can ask in here or in my Facebook Private Messages or in the SSF Private Messages. We were thrilled Biddy made it to us, and that Janie is on the way and that now you are on your way.

There are a lot of dollar traps in the game, so to play free, just go slow, play and get the coins and points needed to advance, and advance at a slower pace.
        Or pay real dollars and advance quicker......but not necessary. We will see you when we see you. That's the way it is!!!...........Ginger of Gingerville
        Last edited by Ginger; 03-05-2017, 03:16 PM.

Comment

• Ok I don't understand people want trees I don't know where they are except that it saws I have to harvest them. Ok I must be at wrong level cause I don't see where to chop or harvest trees.

Comment

• Janie ... see where you have wheat and carrots planted right now. Tap on an empty patch of dirt and little fir trees will show up in the icon for you to plant if you are at a level high enough.
            If not, you just have to pass on trees til you get there. The are little, tiny Christmas looking pine trees.

By the way, each item listed to grow (harvest) takes longer than the last one........so game gets harder as you go along. Pine Trees take 3 hours to harvest. If you have strawberries and tomatoes, you arrow to the right and will see pine trees, then later potatoes, etc., etc., etc. Silk pods take 15 hours ....... I hate needing silk pods for anything (lol)

Comment

• gmajanie
              gmajanie commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh my long time to harvest only up to cotton.

• Ginger
              Ginger commented
              Editing a comment
              If you are being required for pine trees and haven't reached that point, try requesting for them. We are watching you, and can probably answer your request. Do you know how to place a request in the game?
          Working...
          X