Off Topic Chit-Chat for both Smurfs' Village and Snoopy's Street Fair players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• double post (sorry, in wrong place)
    Last edited by chickadee2013; 05-24-2017, 06:28 AM.

Comment

• Yesterday I was having trouble posting because it's so difficult to post from Imgur on a phone.

For the great city of Manchester and all those affected by yesterday's cowardly attack, my heartfelt sympathy at this difficult time. So many acts of kindness since this awful act of evil ... a great community. Stay strong. We stand with you in solidarity.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        chickadee2013 This is a very sweet tributeπŸ’– What a horrible act this was😞

• Caro
        Caro commented
        Editing a comment
        Lovely Chicka.

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        It reminds us: Live life. Be kind. Our hearts are with you, Manchester.

• Hey Peanuts Fans, did you know an adult coloring book was released last month with Peanuts characters in it? I found this one on Amazon:

Posh Adult Coloring Book: Peanuts for Inspiration & Relaxation (Posh Coloring Books) Paperback– April 4, 2017

I'm not really into coloring but I seem to remember several of the forum that said they are.

Comment

• Snoopy Mom
        Snoopy Mom commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey, Ginger! Here is a link:
        http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/posh...=9781449483197

I had a gift card, so I bought copies for both my daughter & I. I wish there were more pictures online, but the images are well designed patterns and just super-cute. Posh generally does a very nice job with their offerings. 😊

• Ginger
        Ginger commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, Mom ... It must be popular because B&N shows temporarily out of stock (lol). I was hoping it was a software coloring book.
        Not into coloring books by hand........and I'm getting further and further behind in my scrapbooking of family pictures. Seems as I get
        older, some things are just harder to do..............again, thanks for the link.

• EliEze67
        EliEze67 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ooh, this is great! I have quite a few adult coloring books, and this Peanuts one will make a great addition to my collection. Thanks for posting this, Scott! πŸ˜€

• http://okaimono-snoopy.jp/ext/goodsl...leepwithsnoopy

Comment

• the cat next door
        the cat next door commented
        Editing a comment
        Aren't they adorable?!

• EliEze67
        EliEze67 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ooh! Cute!

• LittlePumpkin
        LittlePumpkin commented
        Editing a comment
        Oooooooohhhhhhh 😍 I would like to sleep in that.

• Hi everybody! Firstly, Ginger, I wish the best for your husband and of course you. I hope he's more comfortable. Ask the dr about melatonin, it has to build up but it works. I tried all sleeping pills and none worked but 10 mg (a lot, I know) per night helped. Sending love and light your way πŸ’•πŸ’ŸπŸ’•

Happy Easter to Ah Piggy 🐰πŸ₯
      Happy Birthday to Tweets πŸ’ž
      Happy Birthday to Ern πŸ’ž

I also would like to know how Sir Pumpkin is feeling. My friend has the shingles and I said that's crazy because I think you're too young for that. But she said it was something to do with a chronic illness which lowered her immunity, something like that. I prefer not to go into detail. I mentioned it because Inthink you had a bunch of stress and we all know that wreaks havoc on our immune system and everything really. I do hope you are healed.

OK. I just got home from the hospital < 24 hours ago. I'm stuck in Florida unable to finish getting the house cleared out and I have to get to my house for mail and an emergency my neighbor called me about. I keep having issues here, one was actually funny but it ruined the cabinets under the kitchen sink.

I had just done some dishes and I kept hearing this noise coming from that area. I finally looked with the flashlight on my falling apart iPhone and saw water droplets on a cleaning bottle. I moved a shelf and saw water coming out of a valve. Naturally, I tried to shut it off by turning it and more water began coming out, so I immediately turned it back the other way and even MORE water came out and started spraying me! Whilst turning it back the other way, the stupid valve thingy popped off due to water explosion pressure 😳 I was soaking. I ran outside across the wet mulch, grass, sand and dirt until I got to the water for the entire house and shut off both valves. This happened right before I was going to take a shower πŸ™„ πŸ˜·πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ The next morning, we were having thunderstorms and downpours. I seized the opportunity to wash my hair in the rain. Yes. Yes, I did condition it too πŸ’πŸ»πŸ™†πŸ» Luckily, I have wipes for everything and I even have little disposable toothbrushes called Wisps. I put on clean pjs and went back to sleep.

In SSF news, I lost my playing streak at 300 days and when it became midnight here, it said you've played 5 days in a row. Here's your 5 SD πŸ€”

ERN! I'm only a couple miles from North Naples. My land line has decided to become staticky and I have no idea what is causing it because there are 5 phones here, one isn't holding a charge anymore so it's not plugged in. Yes, people another in my series of poopstorms.

* straightens crown and keeps going πŸ‘‘πŸ‘ΈπŸ»*

There is much more but I'm not in the mood to write my book. This novella will have to do!

Comment

• LittlePumpkin
        LittlePumpkin commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you, Ah Piggy 🌸🌸🌸

Cat, it was suggested to me years ago that I put a camera in my backpack because it would make an awesome movie. Welcome to my life πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ never a dull moment. I really want a boring day!

• Ginger
        Ginger commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Lil' P ......... thanks for thinking of us. When the gal came to sign him up for Home Health Service for physical therapy, she suggested Melatonin for his insomnia. I bought some ...... so I'll have to tell him you said it has to build up. If he thinks it isn't helping, he will quit it......so that might be the trick he needs to know about.

I've been there with the water spouting incident before ...... year's ago. Really gets your adrenalin going. I'm glad you knew how to go out front and turn off the water to the house. And I love visualizing the scene with you out in the rain, washing your hair ..... priceless. I'll put a note at TS for Ern to come check her PM here.

Wishing for the best for you and hoping that at some point you can get away from a lot of these medical issues. Can send prayers ... so I will!!!

Hugs, Ginger

• LittlePumpkin
        LittlePumpkin commented
        Editing a comment
        Ya, it takes a little time. If I don't move to the east side, I swear I'm building an outdoor shower here πŸ˜‚

• Well LitP we have missed ya. And I am so glad you were able to get a rain shower. Lol So sorry to here you been in the hospital. I hope you are doing better. Prayers are coming your way., Please let me know if there is anything I can do. You take care of yourself. πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’šβ€οΈβ™₯οΈπŸ’—

Comment

• LittlePumpkin
        LittlePumpkin commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you, Ern. I am doing my best πŸ™‚πŸ’•

• Ginger have you tried the coloring app "Pigment" ? You get three free pages from each book and a new free page everyday, or they have a monthly/yearly subscription to get all the books and extra color sets. I got it because it's the only one I found where you actually color with the Apple Pencil just like a real pencil/marker/brush, but you can also tap to color. Tapping is a lot quicker!

How are things going with your husband? Any better? Both of you are still in my prayers. Take care!

Comment

• Ginger
        Ginger commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, Cat ... I'll check it out. Hubby had a procedure done by Pain Management last week where they do diagnostic work to find where burning of the ends of the nerves might help. He is waiting for them to give him an appointment to follow-up. So far, the office seems to be at a loss...maybe because of Memorial Day week-end, or too many patients, or just inefficient. The doctor has a really good reputation......so we got from here.

• Ern, I messaged you my number last night while I was here. It should be in your private messages.

Comment

• Got it LitP..πŸ’–

Comment

• Hi Scott! I sent you a PM just now, so please check your messages when you get the chance. Thank you, much! 😊

And thank you everyone for all your gifts in SV! I haven't been on my game in a while, so please don't feel obligated to gift me! Hope everyone is doing well!

Comment

• Ginger
            All the best to you and your husband! I am sorry to hear the he is still struggling like that. I hope that somebody finds something soon that will help him. I know that's easily said and it's extremely frustrating when nobody can/wants to help, but please know that there are people who are genuinely wishing you well. I don't know you, we never interacted, but what I read some time ago really made me feel for you and want you two to feel better.

LittlePumpkin
            Ahaha, gosh, that's a story! I'm impressed you managed to wash and condition your hair in the rain! Wouldn't have thought that's possible.
            I hope there isn't any/much damage and that you 'just' had a lot of work with mopping all the water up. I know how awful it can be. I had water come in through the window into a carpeted bedroom and only saw that when the wallpaper was already soaked and there was a large wet spot on the ground. And also had some kitchen fun when water was shooting in through the roller blinds boxes. Like, above the belts where there's a little gap to allow movement to rise/lower the blind. Rain hit the house so bad that it got into the boxes and shot straight into the room. And by 'shot into the room' I mean precisely that. Not 'drippled down the walls'. I mean 'someone inside the wall is pointing a hose on max into the room'. No fun!

Comment

• LittlePumpkin
              LittlePumpkin commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, it was as if someone was pointing a hose at me, which is why I ran outside barefooted through all the things and shut the water off to the entire house. Luckily, adrenalin can make you do these things fast and my dad left carpet in only the small bedroom, so I think the only real damage is the cabinets.
              It rains so hard here that you can't see during the summer months. It's started a bit early this year. Usually, it's not like this until the end of June/beginning of July. But it's daily and oftentimes, non stop. I'm trying to leave and get home for my birthday. Yup. Good times 😝

• πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‚
            Birthday Billy and the Boys would like to wish a Very Happy June Birthday to our two favorite Pumpkin People: Sir WaitNPumpkin and Little Pumpkin!!!

πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‚

Comment

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
              Sir WaitNPumpkin commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you so much. We'll have a pumpkin themed cake for all...but it doesn't have to taste like pumpkin.

• LittlePumpkin
              LittlePumpkin commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you! Pumpkin ALL the things! Yummy!

• If anyone would like to be added to the Birthday list just let me know! The one I have is from 2013! πŸ™€

Comment

• HAPPY πŸ‘„ BIRTHDAY Sir πŸŽƒ & LittleπŸŽƒβ•

Comment

• LittlePumpkin
                LittlePumpkin commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you! They come quicker each year πŸ™ƒ

• Well, Darn .... I found the cutest clipart of a big pumpkin and a little pumpkin and I put the following riddle on it.

What do you get when you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter.
              You get Pumpkin Pi

But, Photobucket has finally completely conked out on me........so that's the end of that. I'll approach a different avenue of posting pictures later, when I feel like it!

Meanwhile.......Happy Birthday (Month) to Scott and Lil' P........................ Hugs, Ginger

Comment

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
                Sir WaitNPumpkin commented
                Editing a comment
                Very funny. I'll have to remember that joke for Pi Day.

• LittlePumpkin
                LittlePumpkin commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you, Ginger. That is really cute 😍
            Working...
            X