No announcement yet.

Off Topic Chit-Chat for both Smurfs' Village and Snoopy's Street Fair players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can play! I can play! I got a PMB today! Woohoo! I am so excited. Okay, let me back up: Ginger, I can play 12 Days of Christmas now! (Ah Piggy, you're so kind--thanks for the valentine gift you left the other day!)

Comment

• Ginger
      Ginger commented
      Editing a comment
      What color hopper/popper ... Orange, tan, white, or neon green ... Those are colors left, Fan

CONGRATULATIONS!
      Last edited by Ginger; 11-10-2016, 02:27 PM.

• LittlePumpkin
      LittlePumpkin commented
      Editing a comment
      YAY! I'm happy for you ☺️

Snoopy's Street Fair 4EVER!

Comment

• Ginger
      Ginger commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey ........ welcome to the new Forum Page MMM! We are hanging in by a thread (a new thread, that is).

• EliEze67
      EliEze67 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hell Mr. & Mrs.! Good to see you! Thank you so much to both of you for the lovely gifts in my fair! I took a stroll down both of your beautiful fairs the other day...aways such fun to visit! πŸ˜„

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
      Sir WaitNPumpkin commented
      Editing a comment
      Howdy Hey Mr. and Mrs.! Glad you found the new forum. I love visiting your fairs, prettiest fairs you ever did see.

Yay! Got my 2nd PMB just now! 😊

Comment

• Ginger
      Ginger commented
      Editing a comment
      This must be a really good day for getting PMB's. Wish I had enough coins to go try again (lol)

• EliEze67
      EliEze67 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes! I can only afford to play ULD once every few days or even longer. I miss the days when my coins weren't even registering anymore because I've reached the "max" level of collecting...

• LittlePumpkin
      LittlePumpkin commented
      Editing a comment
      Congratulations!

Hi Ginger: I'll take white--that's Snoopy's color!

Comment

• Ginger
      Ginger commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay .... White it is!!! Let the games begin.........

Ginger, I got on! Thank Thank you so much for helping! If Spelling Bee is on here Thank You! If not can you tell her for me?

Comment

• Ginger
      Ginger commented
      Editing a comment
      Will do! This puts you into any of the Smurf's threads now. You are up and ready to run ( or hop with your red hopper if you butterfingers).

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome to your new home Pam. Glad it worked.

• EliEze67
      EliEze67 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yay! Good to see you Pam!!

BFF Pen (ButterFinger Fraternity Pen) all set up and ready to go. Have one space left on far right hand side plus I can delete red manhole covers and have room for 2 more.
    But I think this is going to be it unless Marie or NoPonies or Ricoroo show up.
    Last edited by Ginger; 11-10-2016, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Front Row . L to R: Cat (yellow), Scott (blue), Biddy (lavender), Ah Piggy (black), Lil' P (light pink) and Steve - To You (light blue)
      Second Row . L to R: Inga (dark green), Mom (brown), Pam (red), Ern (light green) and Karen (hot pink)
      Third Row . L to R: Janie (burgundy), Ginger (aqua), E=Z (purple)
      Back Row . Snoopy Fan (white)

Comment

• Pam Tredway
        Pam Tredway commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Ginger, red is my favorite color!

I don't know if we should talk about STT but they had a update and guess what? It crashed! I know! Shocking! They did say they have more land. If I shouldn't talk on here let me know and I'll delete!

Comment

• Ginger
        Ginger commented
        Editing a comment
        Ah Piggy put STT pics on here and nobody said anything. Actually, Spelling Bee helped her get the pics up.

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
        Sir WaitNPumpkin commented
        Editing a comment
        It worked for me and they added a LOT of land. The town is now a city because it is at least double the original size. You have to unlock each section to be able to use the land. There were about 5 or so sections you could open with coins, they rest require dollars that range from 150 to 1250! It was a great way to spend some coins, but one section that costs dollars will wipe me out. It is nice now to have additional room. Now they need to add new levels.

Is Tweets going to play 12 days of Christmas?

Comment

• Ginger
        Ginger commented
        Editing a comment
        See the next post.......looks like she decided to play with us..........YEA!!!!

Here's our list as of today of Twelve Days of Xmas players

Ah Piggy (black)

Biddy (lavender)
      Cat (yellow)
      Cookie (Red)
      E=Z (purple)
      Ern (light green)
      Ginger (aqua)
      Inga (dark green)
      Janie (burgundy)
      Karen (hot pink)
      Lil’ P (light pink)
      Mom (brown)
      Scott (blue)
      Snoopy Fan (white)
      Tweets (orange)
      Steve (To You) (light blue)

Comment

I finally figured out that I needed to go back to last years game and get the actual Forum names for Marie, Lisa and Ricoroo. Got 'em and have sent private messages. I got xp's in my game today from Ricoroo, so maybe I'll hear from that one (2Poodles on the Forum). These forum names different from the game name throws me off (lol).

Comment

• LittlePumpkin
          LittlePumpkin commented
          Editing a comment
          My contact information is showing both names for GC and it picked up a symbol on the one I switched to. Weird.

• Ginger
          Ginger commented
          Editing a comment
          Yea! You have your red/orange bars back.....

• LittlePumpkin
          LittlePumpkin commented
          Editing a comment
          Pizza for everyone πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•!

Tweets, I'm glad you are playing the game! I can't get into my STT cause I keep crashing after I updated! I glad that they gave us more land! I hope I can get in!

Comment

• Ginger
          Ginger commented
          Editing a comment
          I've been having that problem with the app server on both my iPad and my iPhone for a few weeks now. I have found that when it starts doing that to just go away and do my updates the next day. I think it means that they are too busy at that time, because otherwise why would it do that one day but not the next?

• the cat next door
          the cat next door commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Ginger! At least it's not just my mini. It's been a bit cranky about internet stuff since I got it a few years ago so I was afraid it meant it had given up on loading anything! I have 3 games I play on it and I really like the size but it can't be updated any more since iOS 10 came out.

• Ginger
          Ginger commented
          Editing a comment
          I haven't updated to iOS 10 on my iPhone or my iPad. I've heard about too many problems, and the things I have mean too much to me to be losing because of an iOS update.

Hello Pam, I send some STT pics for u. Hope you will like it. πŸ₯:
        p.s. Do u have this house in your STT? No more Pumpkin House can be collected after 2 days. GπŸ₯πŸ₯D LUCK to U❣️

Comment

• Ah Piggy
          Ah Piggy commented
          Editing a comment

I read about the SST update so I just went and got it. Miracle of miracles it actually worked and the game opened! However, in the past I've had that happen only to crash and never get in again until a bug fix came along. So I'm not completely confident about it until I leave and get back in. Anyway since they actually added more land (!) now I wish I hadn't stopped playing for like 6 months. I would have a lot more coins and SD (well, the few that watching videos gets you) if I had. But I opened all the coin areas except one, need another helmet. No additional storage!! So once my areas are done being built I'll make holiday sections in some of the new space and hopefully take some stuff out of storage to free that up. Only 1/2 way through level 33 so I won't hit max for awhile.
        is that anniversary cake new? Does it do anything?

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X