No announcement yet.

Off Topic Chit-Chat for both Smurfs' Village and Snoopy's Street Fair players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for the πŸ’• gift, Ah Piggy! That's one of my favorites 😍. I'm glad you're able to get in my fair again.

Comment

• LittlePumpkin
      LittlePumpkin commented
      Editing a comment
      She did get back to me and doesn't know if it will be there, either. I decided 7 months of playing was too long to risk it. I'd restore 1-3 months. Usually, there are more choices but meh!

• Ginger
      Ginger commented
      Editing a comment
      I wonder if you put the collect thing in storage and then bring it back out if the skateboard would be there?

• LittlePumpkin
      LittlePumpkin commented
      Editing a comment
      It's CT. I had the original post on our old forum in SSF because no one had used CT in forever. But that's a very good idea.

I have 2 questions. 1.) Ginger, do you want an email for me? I think you tried to get my attention with XP in my fair but I was well, idk what I was. 2.) Anyone-should I restore my CT to April to get my skateboard back? The next I have is today. Yes, I'm still upset 😢

Comment

• Ginger
      Ginger commented
      Editing a comment
      I would ....
      Tell her I recommended you ask her if she has any idea what you can do about the lost skateboard .... Cause you know Beeline isn't support anymore and hasn't been for a couple years. She might have a recommendation for you.

• LittlePumpkin
      LittlePumpkin commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok. They did help me a year ago when I lost my Hippie Van. I just checked the dates. That's why I didn't know and sent a support request thingy.

• LittlePumpkin
      LittlePumpkin commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for your help, Ginger. I sent her an email. I hope it went through because I was suddenly in my messages after I hit send, but maybe that's normal.

OMG ... I just activated the STT app. It downloaded and I started from scratch. I didn't get very far and it asked if I wanted to sign into Facebook. I said okay and then it said I had already accepted STT at Facebook and showed me 2 games. One was the just-started game and the other was my old game. I didn't lose a thing and haven't played it in months. See the new areas.... Will have to retrain myself how to play. I really never thought it was going to expand. Flabbergasted!

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/photobucket

Comment

• LittlePumpkin
        LittlePumpkin commented
        Editing a comment
        I tried to go there but it got mad and went blank 😳

• Ginger
        Ginger commented
        Editing a comment
        I found it easier to open up my facebook page and search for photobucket. They have some lovely pictures and sentiments on there.

• LittlePumpkin
        LittlePumpkin commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok I'll do that ☺️

Thank you for the 🐊 Ah PiggyπŸ’•πŸ˜˜ I did not have him. I'm feeling spoiled 😍

Comment

Can all you guys play STT? I get a green area then I crash! I noticed some other people are having the same problem! Cat are you still playing?

Comment

• Pam Tredway
          Pam Tredway commented
          Editing a comment
          Cat, Also how are you doing on HS? Are you still crashing? Will it brother you if I put you name on my forum to try to get you more friends since it's getting close to Xmas? If you rather I didn't just let me know!

• the cat next door
          the cat next door commented
          Editing a comment
          Pam I had stopped playing SST months ago because I was always out of storage and space and there are lots of quest items that just cost too much. When I heard there was a Halloween update I started again and finished so I got the pumpkin. Then I figured I would wait until the Christmas update, unless an anniversary one came out. I just did the land expansion update and so far it's been fine. My new spaces should be ready today. I only did the coin ones. I really hope you can get in soon because now you can move your stuff around so it isn't all smushed up together. I thought I could take things out of storage and place them but I forgot it doesn't work like that so storage is still a problem. Have to use up my pumpkin money today now that I can make a nice Halloween section.

On HS I can play again, which is great. I got the demon house so I hope the little white ghost is in there cus I think he's adorable. But after all that time that I couldn't get into my game I lost a lot of my daily visitors. I still visit them to show I'm back but I mostly just get you and two other people now. I'll never get my Statue of Liberty done! 😿 It's fine with me if you put my name there--especially with the Christmas present update coming! Thanks!

• Ginger
          Ginger commented
          Editing a comment
          If you read my post up above, you are aware that I started STT over again yesterday, and just a little ways in it asked me to sign into Facebook. When I did, I was able to get my old game back. I had a huge amount of coins there, so I started opening up the new areas that were done with coin, just like Cat said she did. About 2 hours of playing, and I noticed the little workers weren't working on the new areas. I had to redo it. I'll find out this morning if it's still going on, or if it has reset itself again. I might be having a problem.........not worried about it because I had given up on STT, and if I have to, I'll just give up on it again. I'll let you guys know.

;πŸ₯Thanks Ginger and the Space Hoppers for the work of Twelve Days of X'mas 2016. I'll miss you in Space.

πŸ’‹Hello Ginger, will u go on your Monthly Photo program?πŸ’‹
        Last edited by Ah Piggy; 11-12-2016, 03:04 AM.

Comment

• Ginger
          Ginger commented
          Editing a comment
          We were only given one thread to use, Ah Piggy. Since we are encroaching on the SV Forum to have this lovely place to get together, I don't want to make an issue and possibly get ourselves ousted. So, the Twelve Days of Xmas is going to have to be done in this thread along with our regular chit chat and any monthly photo pictures can just appear in here also. I plan to post some pictures periodically, but not necessarily on a monthly program basis. Love your picture with the hoppers up in space..........Too Cute!!!

Hi Gang!

SSF News: Hey, guess what? I got enough money in Snoopy Fair to buy a gold box and.... I GOT A PMB! So now I have TWO. So excited about this. Now I'm trying to collect enough coins to guy another one!

STT News: I was successfully able to install the new update--wow, lots of new land. Thank you to the previous people here (I think Ah Piggy and Sir Waitnpumkin) to warn about most of the new land expansions costing dollars instead of coins. I'm only at level 24, so I haven't even opened everything in the old version yet, as I have to wait to reach level 25. But already my town looks like a mess--there's no order to it as buildings are smashed one right up against the other due to space issues. I wish they would expand your storage beyond 425--I maxed out on that several levels again.

Okay, until I read your above posts, I didn't even know that you could add friends to STT--I've been so heck bent on completing all those stupid quests and keeping up with the new requests the characters keep making. How do you add friends in STT? Would someone kindly enlighten me? Snoopy's Fair got a lot more fun when I started adding friends and interacting with all of you awesome folks on this board!

Comment

• Ginger
          Ginger commented
          Editing a comment
          Are you on Facebook?

If so, In your STT game tap menu, tap social, tap invite..........but it will not do any good unless you are friends on Facebook with the person you want to invite.

• LittlePumpkin
          LittlePumpkin commented
          Editing a comment
          Good! We can play 2 days of Xmas! I got 2 SD from my gold box and saving for the next.

Tweets, no I still can't get in! I'm thinking about deleting and reinstalling! It won't brother me if I lose it!

Comment

• Officer Opinabox: Hey, Ginger ... look what I found in Lisa's fair. The other day there were 5 boxes sitting here, and now there are 7. Better send her another PM and
          hope she can find the new forum.

Ginger: Okay ...... as soon as I get out of the bathroom .... geez, no more privacy around here than a goldfish!

Comment

• Ginger can you hear me? Lol

Comment

• Ginger
              Ginger commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you so much, Ern .......... now I will not have to worry anymore about whether you are or are not tuned in to the right channel! (lol)

• ern57
              ern57 commented
              Editing a comment
              You can't get rid of me Ms.Ginger. πŸ˜‚

• I got a bunny from the ULD yesterday. Hoping for at least one or two more PMBS for the 12 days. Hope everyone is well! A bunch of us are sick from idk crazy weather?

Comment

• Ginger
              Ginger commented
              Editing a comment
              Feel better soon Lil' P and any others with the creeping crud! I had a cold that started 2 weeks ago Monday and lasted a week, but still have a runny nose and watery eyes ... So maybe the allergies jumped on the band wagon. It's aggravating more than anything.

• LittlePumpkin
              LittlePumpkin commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Ginger. I hope you're feeling better. I'm starting to. And you're right, it's a rough one!

• Officer Opinabox: Hey Ginger ... I wandered into Ricoroo's Fair (you know, 2Poodles) and saw where the set-up of PMB's from last year is still there. What do you think?

Ginger: Well, Ricoroo (2Poodles) has not gone into the Forum, old or new, to let us know there is a desire to play with us this year. And, I have sent a PM by the new Forum to 2Poodles with no response. So, that's all I can tell you at this time.

Officer Opinabox: Okay ... I'll continue to monitor this area periodically, and maybe we will hear from Ricoroo or find PMB's here in this area. I notice Ricoroo is at a higher playing level than you are, so seems to be active.

Ginger: Yes, I occasionally still receive and send xp's with Ric, so am still anxious to see if that player will join us this year or not. Has til 12/1 to let us know.

Comment

• ern57
              ern57 commented
              Editing a comment
              Ginger I get xp's from Ricoroo's fair. Maybe she doesn't know where to find us. πŸ˜’

• Ginger
              Ginger commented
              Editing a comment
              I have, too, in the recent past. I sent Ricoroo 4 groups of xp's in a row, and a PM ... But no response.

• Snoopy Mom
              Snoopy Mom commented
              Editing a comment
              Ricoroo is definitely playing. Maybe some of us can coordinate & bombad her with XP. That ought to get her attention. 😊

• Well I feel bad for those that don't have a PMB to open each day of the 12 days. I have 64 right now if you want to pick a box for me to open, I will post the gift with your name so you will at least get credit for opening. Will have to figure out how to number them.

Comment

• Ginger
              Ginger commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh, Janie ... that is such a sweet offer. Of course, once you open one in somebody else's name, it stays in your Fair. Now ... when you figure that out, that's what I want to know!!! (lol)

• gmajanie
              gmajanie commented
              Editing a comment
              Hopefully I can color code the item or surround it by their color so they know what it is. My code is GBX2j2dy if they want it's there.

• Officer Opinabox: Hey, Ginger
            I just got this picture of Janie's set-up. It's at coordinates C-2. Looks great. Make a record.

Ginger: Thanks, Opie. She sent me a picture, but it was too small, and when I enlarged it, it was too blurry. So, I'm glad you got this shot.
            She also has a counter right next to it ... everybody should visit Janie's Fair and check that out!

Comment

• gmajanie
              gmajanie commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you this update to 10.1.1 update and google update I have been fighting to get my emails where I always got them. Don't like it when gmail is here and other is there I accidentally found mail I had been missing. Sorry for the pic being to large.

• Snoopy Mom
              Snoopy Mom commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow Janie! Impressive!!
          Working...
          X