No announcement yet.

Off Topic Chit-Chat for both Smurfs' Village and Snoopy's Street Fair players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I lost my SSF today. I am so upset. I knew the update was coming and I was going to loose but at least I wanted too go out on my terms. I had 40 PMS to open. Like Ginger I knew I couldnโ€™t wait until Christmas so I was going to do it today. But I did the update and it totally forgot about it.. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก So please if you going to update please say goodbye to SSF... I still come on the site for as long has I can. Love too all ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Comment

• Okay guys ... IOS 11 came out yesterday. Like Ern, if you update, you will lose SSF.

This morning I received gifts in SSF from Mom, Grae, Ah Piggy, Cat ... So I knew ya'll were still there.

i will be opening my boxes in December between 12/13 and 12/24 for the Twelve Days of Xmas. Will post what I get daily ... Have over 40 boxes. They are all out in my Fair, testing me already. Will do a compilation daily also for any others that post their openings here.

after Christmas I plan to say good-bye to SSF ... But then, I may not have the heart to.

PS ... Also got a gift this morning from Cheesebread Bear, but Cheesebread doesn't do 12 Days.

PPS ... Got one later in the day from Tweets.

PPPS ... And Karen, also

PPPPS ... And Janie today
      Last edited by Ginger; 09-21-2017, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0535.PNG
Views:	136
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	194693 ๐Ÿฅ,โ‰๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ณ โ‰๏ธ๐Ÿฅ,
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Ah Piggy; 09-20-2017, 10:16 PM.

Comment

• the cat next door
        the cat next door commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh no Ah Piggy! Does that say 2014???

• Ginger
        Ginger commented
        Editing a comment
        I got one like this a couple of months or so ago. I just shut down and rebooted and it was gone.

• I clicked on it Ginger. Reboot is the best way to save the game. I did it wrong.โ‰๏ธ

Comment

• Ginger
        Ginger commented
        Editing a comment
        Ah Piggy. I went into your Fair this morning and it shows you at level 394 ........ so your game is still there.

I would just bring it up and play a little and then your "save your game" will probably pop up and say "we have a later game at the server. which game do you want" (those aren't the right words) and you can pick your most current game again.

When that happened to me before, I did not tap the old offer. I just backed out and rebooted. When it came back up, I think I did play for a little bit and then a message came up about having a later game available and I was able to retrieve it. Now, I'm not really sure. I just know I got that black screen and I was able to get my later game back, and yours is still there (as of this morning).

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0551.PNG
Views:	149
Size:	132.5 KB
ID:	194703 https://m.youtube.com/watch?
      Attached Files

Comment

• Thank ๐Ÿฅ\ Ginger.
        ๐ŸฅMG! It pops up again...so scaring~
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0569.PNG
Views:	128
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	194712
        ๐Ÿฅโ‰๏ธHow to play safely???

Comment

• Ginger
          Ginger commented
          Editing a comment
          OMG ... 313 ... Even if you opened them all, where would you pick them?

Hmmmm ... once I got my black screen cleared, it never popped up again (so far).

• I hope I can send them to all my SSF ๐Ÿ˜ friends ๐Ÿ“ซ.

Comment

• ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป Watch Outโ‰๏ธ
          Click image for larger version

Name:	image_3921.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	503.0 KB
ID:	194761
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Ah Piggy; 09-22-2017, 01:19 AM.

Comment

• Happy Hall๐ŸŽƒw๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒnโฃ๏ธClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0611.PNG
Views:	41
Size:	336.6 KB
ID:	194809

Comment

• Hi everyone. Haven't been on the forum in a long while and just wanted to say hello and hope you are all doing well! Sooo, the dreaded iOS 11 is here, and I have yet to update. Trying to see if my iPad2 still works. There may be hope for me yet as far as playing SSF! Fingers crossed! Just waiting on a new charger so I can test it.

Comment

• Ginger
                Ginger commented
                Editing a comment
                Just don't update to iOS 11 where you have your SSF, E=Z, and you should be fine

• the cat next door
                Editing a comment
                Yay EZ! We can both keep playing on our iPad 2!

• Out of curiosity, I checked Beeline-i at Google this morning to see how Zombie Cafรฉ was doing, because as long as Beeline keeps that server up, and we don't download iOS 11, we can keep playing SSF. Well, I was surprised that they list 5 games going ... Zombie Cafรฉ, Monster Hospital, Kiwi & Me, Ghostbusters and Monster Pet shop. That's a good sign!

Comment

• the cat next door
                Editing a comment
                That is good news, but I'm surprised. I know they stopped updating Kiwi a long time ago and I don't know about the others except that they're all pretty old. Still, I won't look a gift server in the mouth!

• Ginger
                Ginger commented
                Editing a comment
                Lol ... exactly, Cat!!!

• Scott how are your house repairs going? Hope things are going well!

Comment

• Ginger
                Ginger commented
                Editing a comment
                In case nobody has realized it yet ....... Scott is the Energizer Bunny!!!

• EliEze67
                EliEze67 commented
                Editing a comment
                Wow! Good to know you are getting things back in order at home! What a relief! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

• the cat next door
                Editing a comment
                Glad that things are moving along with your house and life can start returning to normal. I'm sure you feel better with your flowerbeds back together too. You do such a great job, I bet things will be blooming again in no time! Take care Scott!

• Hi all! Good news! I was able to get my old iPad2 up and running again. Haven't used it in years, and was afraid it was dead, but all it needed was a battery recharge. I'm going to use it strictly for playing SSF. I have a newer iPad that I will need to update to iOS 11 if I want all my current apps to work correctly, so I will no longer have SSF on there. Even though the newer iPads' graphics are top notch, I forgot how beautiful SSF still looks on an iPad2 screen. My game is a little bit draggy though, as is the iPad itself. But it still does the job, and I'm so happy I can still play my game! Doing my Snoopy Dance! Woo-hoo! ๐Ÿ˜„

Comment

• Ginger
                Ginger commented
                Editing a comment
                Woot! Woot! Dancing with you E=Z.

Got you xp gift today ... Came through just fine. Also got one from Scott, so we are looking good.

• Ah Piggy
                Ah Piggy commented
                Editing a comment
                ๐Ÿฅ/ Welcome backโฃ๏ธ

• the cat next door
                Editing a comment
                Good ol' ipad 2 will keep us in business! I've always had SSF just on that iPad so I never thought about how it would look with retina. Bet it was really nice. For a second I thought of putting it on my pro to see how it looked......but I just can't mess with it. Too risky!
            Working...
            X