No announcement yet.

Off Topic Chit-Chat for both Smurfs' Village and Snoopy's Street Fair players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got my old IPad back from my granddaughter. And got Apple to help,me too unlock it. And I was not going to update it to the IOS. And back it up from,I Cloud recover. So I called Apple again this was about the the 4th time and they got me to what I needed. I was so happy! Then it say that I couldn’t back it up not unless I install this IOS 11. So I will not be playing the twelve days off Christmas. I have tried everything I can think off. Went into you tube there is a way you can un install it but I don’t have the sense to do it. Love too all I miss y’all... Hugs 💕💕💜💜 ern

Comment

• Feeling sad 😥😥

Comment

• Ginger
        Ginger commented
        Editing a comment
        Wish I could help you, Ern ... But I'm just not computer savvy enough.

But, you will be able to join us here on the Forum and chime in.

• Hi guys ............ just testing to see if anybody is here and ready to start thinking about "Twelve Days of Xmas". Trying to get the office arranged and Miss Ginger is having problems finding her way around over there.........but then she is getting old...........but please don't tell her I said that!!!

Comment

• 2Poodles (Ricoroo)
        2Poodles (Ricoroo) commented
        Editing a comment
        Ginger, I'm still playing, despite occasional crashes & corrupt games. I've managed to stash away 30 PMBs for the 12 Days, so hope to be able to play in December.

Cat, belated thanks for the Plasma Ball. They are cool. I wonder if they exist in real life?

• kayoung1
        kayoung1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi everyone! I have some PMBs waiting for the 12 days. Can't wait to spend the holidays with all of you!

• GraemeC53
        GraemeC53 commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m in with my mini collection. I’ll start clearing some space near CB’s house

• 🍥♪ Hello Ginger, I post my pics to the forum from my iPad album. I think u can do it too. No worries!
      Click on > Post reply >Upload Attachments > slect your pics > choice the size u want > save > send

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1532.PNG
Views:	20
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	198544
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Ah Piggy; 11-05-2017, 05:16 AM.

Comment

• Ginger
        Ginger commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll give it a try......but all my stuff is stored on my computer, not on my iPad.

• Ginger
        Ginger commented
        Editing a comment
        I didn't see anything that said Upload Attachments. I was in my picture section. I think I'll just give imgur another try since they have a tutorial here (somewhere) telling you how to use it. Thanks anyway.

• http://www.colette.fr/catalogsearch/result/?q=Snoopy

Comment

• This try at Imgur didn't work ........ back to the drawing board

Comment

• This try didn't work either.........but at least I got registered and got my picture uploaded from the computer to Imgur. Now to figure out how to link it here (lol).

Comment

• Ern ... Read Scotts note ... 5 posts above

Comment

• ern57
              ern57 commented
              Editing a comment
              Can’t find it Ginger. 😡

• Bear with me.........still trying to figure out how to link the picture from Imgur in here........I'll get it........I'm stubborn!
            Last edited by Ginger; 11-05-2017, 06:47 AM.

Comment

• Yay .... We found the right link code over at Imgur. Thank Goodness Officer Opinabox was here to help me!

Comment

• Ern if you got your old iPad working I don't understand why you would have to update to 11 and not just keep it on the version it was. My iPad 2 can't go past 9.3.5 so I can always play SSF on it. Does anyone have an iPad 2 or first gen iPad mini (which also only goes to 9.3.5) that you could have and put your game on?

Comment

• ern57
                ern57 commented
                Editing a comment
                the cat next door it has IOS 9.3.5. on it and the old Game Center. I can see wher SSF is in my GC when I press the three little dots for me too play nothing happens. And then it goes and tell me too back up. Then it won’t let me back up from I Cloud. I can’t even get the new ziOS 11 on it. Crazy So now we have a very very old computer that I am going to try. It is one that has a screen and a monitor. And hasn’t been turned on in years. But I used too back up my old IPad to it. Hoping it will do something. Ginger tells me my game is still there so I think if I can get into GC I can pull up SSF. I tried yesterday but couldn’t get the battery’s out off the mouse. So I am still trying.

• ern57
                ern57 commented
                Editing a comment
                that the old IPad was reset to manufacture settings when she had it. So I lost the app. That’s was I was trying to get. But there is no way I can it. Just got off the phone again with Apple. I have on an old laptop. Vista windows but it will not let be download the app... But that’s ok I will play alone with everyone else just like I playing myself. 😘💜

• ern57
                ern57 commented
                Editing a comment
                the cat next door I tried again and talked to Apple ( I know I am on their don’t answer her call list ) Lol. I didn’t know that you couldn’t update the old Ipad. Duh. Anyhoo I got my apps pulled up on the old laptop ( Vista). But since the IPad had been reset to the to the orig settings. I lost the app. So that the story the app is gone. Nothing else can be done. Hugs to all 💜 ern

• Speaking of iOS, has anyone gone to 11? And how is it? My pro keeps asking me to update but I don't do that until major bugs are worked out.

Comment

• ern57
                ern57 commented
                Editing a comment
                the cat next door, I got the new IPhone 8 and I love it. And my IPad Air with the IOS 11: whatever is not giving me any problems. But I heard it is causing problems running down battery with Siri. I use her all the time now that she understands me. It was so funny in the beginning. So I guess it just what you what too make out off it. I hope this helps a little bit. 😊

• Ern----Or even an iPhone 5 they aren't using? My 5c can't be updated anymore, but that's fine cus I don't need a new phone yet and it still works. But Scott got one to keep his SSF on. Don't know how much they are and I really don't know how anyone can play on a little phone screen either, but lots of you do it!

Comment

• Hi all! I haven't logged onto my game in a while, so I apologize for getting back so late in gifting! Cat, thank you so much for the gift!

Ern, Like Cat, I am using my old iPad 2 and if you are using the same, you don't have to update to iOS 11 to play. It won't even let you update. It stops at 9.3.5. Cat and I have the same iPad and while my game is a bit laggy, it still works!

Cat, I have done all the updates since iOS 11 came out, and my iPad works ok, but I find the new layout and functions a bit annoying. Especially when I happen to swipe from the bottom of the screen and accidently bring up the home bar and it takes me to the window that prompts me to close all my active apps. It happens all the time and I still haven't found the way to lock it, if there is even that option. Some of us also notice the tiniest bit of lag since the update too...I have the pro 9.7 and it's not the best update for me...

Oh, and for imgur users, this is now a sticky topic in the main chat for anyone wondering how to upload your photos to the forum. It's pretty handy. I had photobucket and now have to switch. Here's the link in case you haven't seen it yet:

http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...ommunity-forum

Hope everyone is having a great Autumn weekend! 😊

Comment

• the cat next door
                  the cat next door commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey we have the same pro too EZ! Got it last Christmas and by fall it was already replaced by the 10" one. Glad you told me about 11, I'm going to wait awhile longer before updating. I'm not in a rush anyway.

• ern57
                  ern57 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  EliEze67 the problem was my granddaughter was locked out my old IPad I had too get Apple to help me with that.
                  So then they were helping me with the other.
                  But thanks guys! I have the old dinosaur computer to try today. Wish me luck. Hugs to all 💜

• Officer Opinabox wandered into Janie's Fair today and told me that she is all purple, like I am, and has over 40 boxes sitting out............It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!

Comment

Working...
                X