No announcement yet.

Off Topic Chit-Chat for both Smurfs' Village and Snoopy's Street Fair players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat, I hope you Mother is feeling better!

Comment

• Ginger, I put out my gifts boxes! I'm hoping I can get 3 more cause I only have 21!

Comment

• Ginger
        Ginger commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Pam ... I'm out of town right now and working off my iPad. I'll check you out when I get back Wednesday. If you want 3 more PMB's you have til 12/13 when we start opening. go for it!

• Well, I tried to get into STT after the new update and I still crash! I tried to delete and reinstall and if I want to start over I can play but when I accept my old town I crash! So can someone tell me what new items they have? Is there anything cool?

Comment

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
        Sir WaitNPumpkin commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm sorry you aren't able to play Pam. This Thanksgiving update was really minor. You can buy a fall tree with a swing in it for coins and a wishing well for SDs. Both have some animation. There is a special offer for $4.99 for these two things plus a cornacopia (don't know how to spell that) and a old truck with fall things in it. That's about it, a couple of decorations.

• Ginger
        Ginger commented
        Editing a comment
        What I saw was a deal for 5 things, one which was only available if you spent the $4.99 for the deal ... the truck Scott mentioned. The other 4 items were 2 with game $$$ and 2 with coins. Having just come back into the game after a year about (by a fluke that my Town was still there ... can't believe it), I had a lot of coins and $$$.........so I skipped the truck. Tree with rustic swing was 135 coins, and water pump was 125 coins. Autumn Well was 15 game $$ and a corner of harvest items was $$25. The truck just said "Rural Truck" and had no price to buy it for .... it said Unique Item and it was $4.99 hard-earned cash if bought in the Thanksgiving pack and that price included those other 4 items.

• Hi everyone!
      Has everyone made it over from the old board? I was going over there and checking occasionally, but things have been really busy with Thanksgiving around the corner.

I'm looking forward to the 12 days game! I've received a couple of PMBs recently and finally opened some new-to-me things - La Sagrada Familia Cathedral and the Bird Feeding Table. It feels like PMBs have mostly been lionstocks, bread and cheerleader stalls. What happens if those become some sort of PMB "dreaded three"?

I know we all have our own myths about when unLD gives out PMBs. Ginger saves at least 1.5 billion(?) coins. And I think there used to be a myth about tapping on the very corner of the unLD Gold Box button. My myth is I have to visit a Friend's Fair and give XP BEFORE going to uLD. I have an unsupported belief beeline rewards us for syncing up with servers. It is totally a MYTH because I had enough coins to get 7 gold unLD boxes and they were the same old Bubble Machine-WavyMan-Rodeo Bulls. But hey, if you have your own unLD myth or method, let us know!

Comment

• Ginger
        Ginger commented
        Editing a comment
        Ha. Ha. Ha. Waking up this morning in Mobile, Alabama ... Visiting with my sister at a hotel for a couple of days ... And got a chuckle this morning about the myths. I had to quit the 1.5 billion when I lost my playing streak the time our Internet was down for 10 days. I tried my best to keep it going by going to the library once a day, but they aren't open on Sunday plus the whole town shut down when that really bad storm with flooding was headed our way, but hit Baton Rouge instead. So now I collect $470,000 coins and go to the ULD. I know the rotation has the PMBRight after the rodeo bull. I don't get butterflies or bunnies cause I'm maxed out on those. If I get a waving man or a bubble machine or a $2SD, I stop and continue to collect til I hit $470,000 again. If I get a PMB, that's great. If I get the Rodeo Bull, I immediately back out, count to 8 two times at the same rate Snoopy does his dance when collecting gifted xp's and go back into the ULD. I've gotten a lot of PMB's that way. I have 72 on the playing field that I got doing the 1.5 billion, but I've got 10 in storage doing the $470,000 trick. Works for me.

• gmajanie
        gmajanie commented
        Editing a comment
        My myth is I collect untill I can buy a gold box open it and place it. Bulls, wavy men, and anything but a PMB go straight to storage. I use the bubble machine as a billboard snoopy paints them white and then the message is placed. I think I have more fun trying to see how to type the numbers than I do collecting. Can't decide what color I will use for December.

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
        Sir WaitNPumpkin commented
        Editing a comment
        Cat - I'd welcome that Rodeo Bull anytime! Here's what I do. I get big plate of candy corn and marshmallows. I stand on one foot, hop around, eat 3 candy corns and one marshmallow, tap by head and rub my stomach at the same time, and chant, a PMB for me! It hasn't worked yet but I've made it rain a couple of times! Ha. Ha. I don't have any technique, I just tap away and hope something that doesn't buck, bubble or wave doesn't come out of that gold box.

• https://happydance.co.jp/
      πŸΎγ‚‚γ£γ¨HAPPY DANCE!
      πŸΎθΈŠγ£γ¦γ‚‚γ‚‰γ„γΎγ—γŸοΌ

Comment

• Hey, Ah Piggy ... Would you please answer the question I asked you in post 110? Thanks, Ginger

Comment

• Ah Piggy
          Ah Piggy commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry Ginger, I don't know where to find u r question. Would u mind to copy one for me pls. Thank Q❕

• Ginger
          Ginger commented
          Editing a comment
          On the previous page I have a picture of 37 boxes in your Fair. Are those the ones you are using for Twelve Days of Xmas? In that location? And all 37 boxes?

• Ginger
          Ginger commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey Ah Piggy ... thanks for sending me a PM and answering my questions!!! Now we are on the same page!

• NASA news
        Space Fire❗️

https://blogs.nasa.gov/spacestation/...-from-station/
        http://www.space.com/34789-nasa-spac...t-saffire.html

Comment

• Officer Opinabox: Hey, Ginger .... where have you been? I've had this picture of Pam's boxes out at her Fair since yesterday.

Ginger: I was gone a couple of days visiting family. Didn't you get my note? I left it in the fridge on top of the ice cream, cause I thought you would find it there.

Officer Opinabox: I'm on a diet, saving up for Thanksgiving, so I didn't see it ...... but that was a good idea, though. Anyway, Pam has 21 boxes out and would like
        to get 3 more added to it before we start opening on 12/13. Not a bad haul, as it is!

Comment

• Happy Thanksgiving to my STF family. Have a blessed day. πŸ¦ƒ

Comment

• Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Also, a quick "heads up" to Ginger: I've put out the 60 PMBs that I saved. They are in two different fields, though, due to space constraints. One field is in the square directly across from the Brown house. The other is slightly down and to the left, past the safari animals and part of the lazy river. (Essentially the same as I set up last year.). Regardless, it will be a "Christmas miracle" if I don't accidentally open a few. πŸ˜‹

Comment

• Ginger
              Ginger commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for the "heads up", Mom. I thought you were doing it after Thanksgiving, so I would not have been looking. I'll check it out later this evening. Today is making deviled eggs, visiting with daughter and grandkids and her in-laws at her house, watching Dak Prescott and the Cowboys play against the Redskins, and then I can get to it (lol)...............Hope you and yours have a great Thanksgiving Day!

• Snoopy Mom
              Snoopy Mom commented
              Editing a comment
              Lol! Yes...I ended up putting them out this morning while I waited for a "turn" in the shower. Not used to having to share the house with everyone home, I guess. ;o)

• Happy Thanksgiving everybody! πŸ—πŸ½πŸ¦ƒπŸ‘

Comment

• the cat next door
              the cat next door commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey I got a cheerleader stall from a PMB just now---don't think that ever happened before!

• Ginger
              Ginger commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey Cat ...... I went into your Garden and saw your Woodstock Thanksgiving set-up and tried to take a picture for you, but there were so many animals swarming all over the place, I decided that's not what you really wanted. Actually you had 3 or 4 nice Fall/Thanksgiving areas in your garden. You guys have a great day and praying for your Mom to keep her BP down!

• Happy thanksgiving everyone. It was great to see Charlie Brown leading the way in the Macy's thanksgiving day parade.

Comment

• Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Comment

• Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I am thankful for all the smurfy years we have had together. And for all of you who supported me when I thought I had lost my smurfs forever! You are all awesome!

Comment

• Hi guys! My name is Primyy. I just remembered this game from when I was 12 or so, and how fun it was. I'm 15 now and I'd love to be apart of the small community again!

Sadly the game was taken down and my progress didn't save but my old ipad allowed me to get the game again. I have to start over (rip 100$ snoopy bux purchases) because there isn't a sync option but I just wanted to introduce myself

I'll be active here and if anyone knows how to recover old accounts please let me know! (the game save in options didn't work)

EDIT: I only play Snoopy's Street Fair, no weird smurf games!

EDIT2: Can someone explain stuff like pmb's and that stuff to me, I've missed out a lot since I got reset. I'm up to level 5 already, do most of you guys play ios? I'd like to get involved and friend everyone that plays SSF.

EDIT3: Happy thanksgiving
                  Last edited by Primyy; 11-24-2016, 02:11 PM.

Comment

• Ginger
                    Ginger commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hey Primyy ....... welcome to the forum. My Cowboys game starts in 5 minutes, but I wanted to pop in and tell you PMB is Purple Mystery Box. You have to have at least 1 PMB to play the Christmas game with us. The boxes come out of the Lucky Dip. So, keep playing Snoopy's Street Fair, and when you can buy the Lucky Dip.........buy it. Then you have to save enough coins to open a gold box from the Lucky Dip and you are trying for a PMB. When you get one, come back in here and let us know and you can play the game with us. The rules are in this thread somewhere, and I'll find it and give you the page or post number.............BUT I GOTTA GO WATCH MY BALLGAME (lol).
                Working...
                X