Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show off pictures of your Smurf's doing something silly or funny and give it a caption!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I no sooner got my Skull Island and Japanese village set up, and look who came to crash the party.

Chan has come from China because he wants to make his own Kaiju film. Click image for larger version

Name:	20200106_211522.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	692.7 KB
ID:	253467

Comment

• Smurfette : '' sigh..... no one notices i'm here......''

Click image for larger version

Name:	84513531-5AC6-434E-A67C-14231BBDAC9B.jpeg
Views:	225
Size:	192.5 KB
ID:	254783

Comment

• Schtroumpfette
      Schtroumpfette commented
      Editing a comment
      I am envious. The Android update is still not out yet.

It's beautiful, yosinori saitou

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Stroumpfette this is all made with items from previous updates (as far as I can tell)πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      How cute❀️❀️

• Somebody step out of line!

Comment

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      There’s always oneπŸ˜‰πŸ˜€πŸ˜€β€οΈπŸ‘

• Click image for larger version

Name:	2DFA1D7B-FED1-4CCB-8322-8DF49BB18234.png
Views:	164
Size:	119.5 KB
ID:	255075 My Smurfs prefer to sit on the water instead of the duckies πŸ€ͺwhile i was watching this one, another came and sit next to him.. yes you know it right... on the water πŸ’¦ maybe there is sth going one we don’t know πŸ€”πŸ€—

Comment

• Schtroumpfette
      Schtroumpfette commented
      Editing a comment
      That's pretty funny. They're not even close to the land. I have several of those duckie tubes. I'm going to have to see what my smurfies do with them.

• LightofFire
      LightofFire commented
      Editing a comment
      Stroumpfette do your smurfs sit on the duckies or in the water too?

• Schtroumpfette
      Schtroumpfette commented
      Editing a comment
      LightofFire I'll have to check on that. None of my free smurfs on the island seem to interact with the duckie innertubes.

• Click image for larger version

Name:	F4BA0DCF-7B5C-4BD5-8A13-0E2F8048A101.png
Views:	153
Size:	181.1 KB
ID:	255452 I really don’t know πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ what was in this 🍸 drinks .... after sipping the green and orange potions πŸ§ͺ my smurfs began to hammer πŸ”¨ on the ground like no tomorrow... touching them let them begin to wink πŸ‘‹πŸ» and donβ€˜t stop. They are really busy while doing it so no chance to let them go on a raft....

Comment

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, this makes me laugh, smurfs drunk on potions πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€β€οΈ

• My Smurfs have decided they like to use the train tunnel to go over the cliff- watch out, little Smurfs!

Click image for larger version

Name:	CC062541-8867-443F-95F1-6AEB304D2DE2.jpeg
Views:	152
Size:	295.8 KB
ID:	255752

Comment

• Schtroumpfette
      Schtroumpfette commented
      Editing a comment
      My reindeer cross the tracks all the time. I want to shout warnings for them and post Reindeer Crossing signs on the tracks. That would be a fun addition, maybe in the future.

I hope those smurfs hustle. That train is awfully close.

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Well you can see their point , why bother climbing the steps when you can just go through a tunnel, much easierπŸ˜‰πŸ€­πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„β€οΈπŸ™

• HappySmurf
      HappySmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸŽ‰πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜€

• ..πŸ™ˆπŸ°. that just looks so happy ... πŸ€”poor little Easter bunny ...πŸ₯΄πŸ€•πŸ° Click image for larger version

Name:	D6736FAB-033C-489C-954C-1D8C28E7A265.jpeg
Views:	122
Size:	116.0 KB
ID:	256735

Comment

• Gargamel has disguised himself as a flower!πŸ˜‚πŸ€­πŸ€­

Comment

• I have on a number of occassions smurfs doing silly stuff. With magic meadow if you requested something be built the smurfs would just sit on the thing and not build it. And with the smurfs game I have seen smurfs watering the grass

Comment

• Just put this somewhere else on the Forum (ideas to play with while we’re all distancing/isolating), but thought it might go better here, though it’s not strictly Smurfs...

Lady Peahen plays a game of β€˜She loves me, she loves me not’, then makes her choice...

Comment

• asmurf
            asmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Sweet πŸ‘β€οΈβ€οΈ

• Does he think if he waters Baby Smurf that Baby will grow? XD EDIT: It wasn't until I uploaded this that I noticed the smurf in the top left corner. He was racing a cheetah and I must've caught the moment he fell over. At least he looks like he's only sleeping lolClick image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200410-205651_Smurfs' Village.jpg Views:	0 Size:	105.7 KB ID:	257689
          Last edited by FantomoDrako; 04-10-2020, 04:09 AM.

Comment

• I finally bit (well, nibbled tentatively!) the bullet, and removed some crop-growing gardens to make way for a re-vamped farmyard. I wasn’t expecting Hot Rod Smurf to drive through so dangerously, and I don’t remember where those reindeer came from!

Comment

• FantomoDrako
              FantomoDrako commented
              Editing a comment
              The reindeer got hungry! XD

Do you know that while I was looking at this I realised that a number of screenshots of people's villages would make an excellent Smurf version of Where's Wally/Waldo? They're fun to look at and there's so many little details to find.

Might want to shoo the reindeer away before they eat your crops lol

• Schtroumpfette
              Schtroumpfette commented
              Editing a comment
              That looks like the berry picker maybe.

I love the bunny ears. I need to redecorate, but I need to set aside some time to organize everything. It needs to be on a day when the exit button actually works so I don't risk data loss. I keep putting it off because I don't like moving my farm plots.

This area is beautiful, @Char noir.

• Gargamel in disguise in a face-off with Ninja Rat! Peek-a-boo!

Comment

• FantomoDrako
              FantomoDrako commented
              Editing a comment
              Ah, thank you Chat noir ! I'm not up to the Grove yet but I'll be sure to get that rose when I do.

• Chat noir
              Chat noir commented
              Editing a comment
              FantomoDrako (ghost dragon?) If you like dragons, you’re going to enjoy the Mountain area when you get to it!

• FantomoDrako
              FantomoDrako commented
              Editing a comment
              Chat noir The mountain? Oooh, can't wait then! And yeah, my username is Esperanto for PhantomDragon lol
          Working...
          X