Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show off pictures of your Ancient Civilization areas on the Planet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show off pictures of your Ancient Civilization areas on the Planet!

Show off pictures of your swoofy ancient egypt creations here!

A tomb with 2 kings. 😉

Comment

• Gsev_1
      Gsev_1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Love this Unicorn

• Unicorn Smurf
      Unicorn Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so very much, everyone!! 😃

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking good Unicorn!

Just lovely Unicorn!

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
      Unicorn Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, Cindy!!

My first attempt at the Egyptian- themed aquarium- I'm sure it will change over the next few weeks!

Comment

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      Already saw this on my gifting round (and did hide a gift there) but this is an outstanding job Cupcake! Really fits your planets theme and I'm glad you didn't tear it apart.

• Pixlax
      Pixlax commented
      Editing a comment
      This is gorgeous !

• Adam821
      Adam821 commented
      Editing a comment
      It reminds me of a type of wall rug, with some romantic scene of some palace garden or something. To compare this to your old aquarium would be comparing apples to oranges this one is more like art the other one looked like a huge aquarium.

As a side note I designed and made columns for my aquarium as a kid lol and this is the type of scene I had in mind with my white sand and red columns with black square ends. Great job please post an updated one if you haven't already.

My first run:::::::not near as impressive as Cupcake's::::::
    Last edited by JudiBe; 05-27-2014, 08:25 PM.

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      Love the use of the Phoenix! This looks great!

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      yes, these phoenixes will make smurfette look like a real queen!

• Evabevasmurf
      Evabevasmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      I love the phoenixes. I love seeing how people use them. For me, they are one of the most awesome things Beeline has given us!

I love all the pictures that everyone has posted showing off their progress so far...I am sooooo envious of all the decorating that has been going on...I just can't get enough!...so please keep posting pics!

Comment

is there a topic for the items that we willl get from digging on the planet

Comment

Oh the Smurfs interacting with the jackal

Comment

• Evabevasmurf
        Evabevasmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, it is now a must-have item!

• Evabevasmurf
        Evabevasmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry, I have one more thing to add. After I clicked post I realized I hadn't mentioned your Cleo-smurfette area. I love how you have surrounded her throne with the colorful trees and given her one of the glowing smurfette statues and the rose petal paths. Really cute idea.

• chickadee2013
        chickadee2013 commented
        Editing a comment
        Cool. I'm glad you pointed it out. I was just admiring the decorating.

This is my first attempt, not sure it will stay this way once I unearth more relics(hopefully no bathroom, hammock or disco tiles) Oh the creature with the green eyes is my version of an alien.lol

Comment

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        Sculptor's statues look great with the Egyptian stuff!

• yosinori saitou
        yosinori saitou commented
        Editing a comment
        great! the alien on the ground reminds me the Nazca Lines.

• Evabevasmurf
        Evabevasmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Yosinori is right - the first thing I thought of when I saw your alien is the Nazca lines! I am fascinated by the question of who and why the Nazca lines were built. This is great!

It's great to see all the decorations that I don't have yet, especially the sphinx. Thanks for sharing. I've started digging and placed archaeologist's hut, Cleopatra's throne and some palms, in a small area next to the black foliage but just temporarily until I figure out some space, so there's not much to share. Really nice decorating from you all. I can see I will need much more space!

Comment

• Hundredth Smurf
        Hundredth Smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Please share even though you will change some. It is so good to see what others do.

Ok - I gave in! I bought a load of the pink river tiles! Not because I all of a sudden began to love pink cottoncandy river tiles - but because I needed them in lack of decent colored river tiles for my river of the Underworld! This is what it has come to - a pink river of the Underworld. This is truthfully a trial the descended pharaoes must face!

I have noot used any SB to speed up the Sphinx - plenty of other stuff to use them for!
      This means that at the moment there has been made room for pyramids and sarcophagi and other goodies - and that I probably will keep moving stuff around for a while.

But now where I have an idea for the Egyptian part of Swoof Planet (the Underworld and the World of the Living), I feel even more lost than ever about the rest of the Planet. So any ideas would be appreciatet and of great help.

Comment

• chickadee2013
        chickadee2013 commented
        Editing a comment
        Whatever you decide, you have lots of space to work with. I think it would be a good idea to have it below the lava river but either way, you can extend the area to the North or South, You can only move part of the sphinx area at the moment because of the black foliage. It all looks great to me.

• Hundredth Smurf
        Hundredth Smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        I appriciate your comments a lot! Thank you.

I have moved the Underworld under the lava river now. Cleopatrahs area is still in the same spot.

On the one side of her I am working on an area for Archaeologist. He had a disagreement with Explore about how fast things should be excavatet. Explorer wanted more action than Archaeologist - so now he needs a nice area for himself.

On the other side of Cleopathra Pharao is trying to hide some ancient Swoof secrets from Explore and Archaeologist. He spends a lot of time with Archaeologist, though. Appreciating the respect Archaeologist use when excavating and restoring the glory of his ancient kingdom.

@ yes, Chikadee, fortunally I have plenty of room. Never knew what to do with the planet. The other part is comming together now as well. But really - the "new" Swoof planet and the ancient does really not fit well together with my layout.

• smurfy bear
        smurfy bear commented
        Editing a comment
        Still jaw dropping awesome. Every time I see your Egyptian area 100th I can't help but keep staring at it.

Here you go, you celebrities

Comment

• DCMURFY1
        DCMURFY1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congratulations, visually encouraging pieces of work.

• chickadee2013
        chickadee2013 commented
        Editing a comment
        On Facebook - wow you're famous now! They're all great use of the Egyptian update. You'll inspire the other communities now too.

• Caro
        Caro commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats to all . Fantastic original designs...they look amazing

Thank you to Hundredth for inspiring me to add a pink Nile. 😊

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
        Unicorn Smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you so much Judi, Night, and Tapasz! And Tapasz, the only thing stopping me from doing more is a need for more more SB's!! 😉

• Dsmurf
        Dsmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Love this!!!

• Unicorn Smurf
        Unicorn Smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you, Dsmurf!! It has evolved quite a lot from this.

I love this update! The Egyptian stuff is so cool! Still working on mine, and I am totally jealous of those of you that have gotten the hypnotic cat statues! Lots of really cool villages posted above! Here is what I have done so far with all my Egyptian stuff! I'm out of Smurfberries so this is on hold until I get another Exclusive Offer!

Comment

• Tapasz
        Tapasz commented
        Editing a comment
        As expected another great creation from you. Love the way the sphinx stands out on the red tiles! Beautiful!

• smurfy bear
        smurfy bear commented
        Editing a comment
        Really like your throne area Purple. The use of different colored zen tiles gives the area some depth.

• Pixlax
        Pixlax commented
        Editing a comment
        This is dazzling purple I love how you used the tiles to create an impressive floor design.

I really love the idea's.....i take the time this weekend to start working out the thema on the planet...

Comment

Working...
      X