No announcement yet.

Random Off Topic Chit-Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This year is the first time that Tracker ends at the same time that we ring in New Years. Surely, this would be an ideal time for Beeline to surprise us with an outstanding fireworks display as the clock strikes 12. A spectacular, dazzling, colourful display.

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
      Unicorn Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      I like this idea a lot!!! It's great to have the confetti machines, but I am really going to be missing fireworks if there are not any once again. πŸ˜‰πŸŽ†

• Evabevasmurf
      Evabevasmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      That would actually be worth staying up until midnight to see. Great idea.

• Dear smurfers, i wish you all a wonderful start in the new year and hope you all will have a nice and glamourous evening tomorrow night!

Comment

• LightofFire
      LightofFire commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you all smurfy friends! It was a big (non alcoholic) party! 😊

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      happy new year, lightoffire!

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy New Year Sunny! It's going to be a special year for you and your family take care.

• ACK!!!!! the battery in my kindle just died! I know it was charged, and I tried to get on my village and there was a large image of a battery in the center of the screen. A large, red image. There is just a little line of dots along the top of the screen. I have no idea when I will be able to get this fixed! I am ready to cry.

Comment

• Caro
      Caro commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh heck, Evabeva. That sounds horrible. What's the latest update?

• Tenny
      Tenny commented
      Editing a comment
      Evabeva ... best of whishes to you and to your kindle! May the new year bring you power! ( these things always happen right after Christmas and in the middle of holidays *argh*)

• yosinori saitou
      Editing a comment
      oh no, i hope your device will be fixed and good. anyway, happy new year!

• Just about to get ready to head off for New Year's Eve celebrations and just want to wish all at Beeline a Happy New Year. I haven't had spare time over the past week to go on the forum but I loved the Christmas update and EO's and thanks again for the awesome gift. You guys rock. Hope you're having a great festive season. To my fellow smurfers on the forum, Happy New Year! I'm looking forward to lots of Smurfy fun in 2015 with you all on the forum. Thanks for all the chats/laughs/advice. ((Hugs))

Comment

• LightofFire
      LightofFire commented
      Editing a comment
      A happy new year to you too!

• yosinori saitou
      Editing a comment
      happy new year, chickadee!

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you all. It's been a great start to the year. I hope you all had a lovely New Year's Eve and day!

• Last edited by chickadee2013; 12-30-2014, 09:42 PM.

Comment

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      No I haven't had any champers yet. It was just really slow so I tapped "post" again, then refreshed. It looked like it disappeared. Oopsie.

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      Last tip of the year πŸ˜‰: if you choose edit comment first you are able to delete it as well!

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Tapasz! Next time I'll try that.

• it's already 2015 here. Happy New Year, everybody!

Comment

• LightofFire
      LightofFire commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy new year yosinori! A smurftacular village!

• yosinori saitou
      Editing a comment
      thank you very much! happy new year!

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, this is something else - smurftacular celebration (obviously in your Japanese village). Thank you and to you too.

• Chickadee, I'm at a restaurant and they have a tv on in the background, it is showing Sydney! Isn't that your hometown? There seems to be a huge celebration with lots of fireworks, it is quite extravagant! Are you already in the new year? People seem very excited and cheering! Is that your New Year's Eve celebration going on, or did the update come out in Australia and that is your countries normal SV update response when Apple finally gets their act together?!

Comment

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha no update yet. Yes I'm in Sydney. But I wasn't down at the foreshore so you didn't see me Watched the fireworks with friends at their apartment overlooking the harbour, from the north side, looking almost directly at the opera house. We could see all the displays along the harbour and bridge. It was a warm balmy night and we watched the midnight ones from their rooftop terrace. I love to see the fireworks from around the world the next day on TV. The stampede in Shanghai was sad though.
      Last edited by chickadee2013; 01-02-2015, 12:56 AM.

• I wish everyone a happy lucky healthy smurfy 2015 😊

Comment

• Caro
      Caro commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy New Year Clumsy!

• LightofFire
      LightofFire commented
      Editing a comment
      And a happy new year to you too!

• yosinori saitou
      Editing a comment
      happy new year, clumsy!

• Is everyone that is in 2015 going to bed?! This is a rare chance for those of us that are still in 2014 to talk to the future!!! If any of you awesome forum members are in 2015 take this chance to let the rest of us know what it is like!

Please share your future knowledge, so those of us who aren't there yet can properly prepare! Has the update arrived in 2015? Are there Premium Smurfs in the future? Is Gargamel there with you?!

I would tell you about 2014, but you guys have already done that! It was an amazing year, with amazing updates, but now we need to know what 2015 has in store for us!

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
      Unicorn Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy New Year, Smurfy!!

• Caro
      Caro commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy New Year Purple!! I was sworn to keep any new year surprises secret 😁

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, you're hilarious. No sign of Gargamel yet. Has a forest suddenly appeared in the corner of your village that wasn't there before? That could be a clue. No, not mine either. Lol

• Hi, Smurfy friends, and happy new year! I will be traveling/flying for the next day, so wanted to jump on here and thank everyone for being such great forum buddies, and Beeline for giving us this great game, and my little Smurfs for being so.... Smurfy! So here's a champagne mojito for everyone- cheers, and here is to a great 2015 together!

Comment

• LightofFire
      LightofFire commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy new year cupcake!

• yosinori saitou
      Editing a comment
      cheers! happy new year🍸🍸🍸

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      That champagne mojito sounds and looks nice. Cheers and Happy New Year.

• A Happy New Year to all! Thanks for the fun and laughter in here and thanks for the friendship! I count on all of you being here in 2015 for some more fun, great ideas and chats! Have some champagne, bottle already open!

Comment

• LightofFire
      LightofFire commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy new year Tapasz!

• yosinori saitou
      Editing a comment
      a great champagne! happy new year, Tapasz!

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      You brought the bubbly back Tapasz! That was one of my favourite things last year. So clever and mmmmm, so good! Cheers! Happy New Year!

• Oh, and is it only me or are all profile pics messed up?? It's so confusing! Ginger has Happybirds one, Chicka has Gingers, Stacy has Tzr's. And please Purple...change yours back to the original one πŸ˜ƒ:

Comment

• smurfy bear
      smurfy bear commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL, Purple is up to his old tricks again

• Clumsy
      Clumsy commented
      Editing a comment
      Who's profile pic did I get? Guess no one had that one? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Tenny
      Tenny commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe we should all change our avatar to Gargamel ... I'm having mixed-up avatars every now and then.

• Aaargh! The "subscription" pop up is driving me nuts! The need to "refresh" the page on a wonky internet connection is really testing me.

Anyways, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!!!

Comment

• Caro
      Caro commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy New Year SB !!

• yosinori saitou
      Editing a comment
      happy new year, smurfy bear!

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy New Year Smurfy Bear!

• OMG! After over four years of sending out daily rafts, finally I got the pavilion! The last set of rafts of 2014 turned out to be the best! Over the last four years I got thousands, and thousands of little yellow floating ducks, and countless giant footprinted ferns, but at long last, this last set of rafts of 2014 brought back the pavilion !!!

Comment

• LightofFire
      LightofFire commented
      Editing a comment
      Wholeheartedly congrats to you for joining our exclusive club πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

• yosinori saitou
      Editing a comment
      congratulations and happy new year, purple!

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      Finally! Congrats Purple! And before you know it you'll have several.

• Happy new year 2015 to all of you πŸ€πŸΈπŸ„πŸŽ‰πŸ· from πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ with best wishes😊

Comment

• LightofFire
      LightofFire commented
      Editing a comment
      Ein frohes Neues Jahr Claudia!

• yosinori saitou
      Editing a comment
      happy new year, Claudia!

• smurfy bear
      smurfy bear commented
      Editing a comment