No announcement yet.

Random Off Topic Chit-Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I spent my vacation this summer in Tanzania, I just love visiting Africa! The wildllife is incredible and my Smurfs seem to love going on adventures! The only bad part of traveling is the lack of Wifi, so my village didn't get much attention while I was away!

I always take my Smurfs on my travels, but taking pictures of animals and Smurfs together is difficult, most of the wildlife in Africa is dangerous! I was forced to take these pictures from the top of my Safari vehicle, where I felt safe enough to take my Smurfs out and place them on the top of the jeep.

These pictures are from the world famous Serengeti, the amazing and vast grassland filed will elephants, leopards, and Lions! Here you can see my Smurfs getting the attention of a large bull elephant!

The vistas we so beautiful, and endless sea of grass with animals moving all about!

Check it out, my Smurfs have spotted a lioness just off the side of the jeep!

Here is a close up with the zoom, she was beautiful, but I didn't want to get my Smurfs too close!

It's hard not to want to go back to Africa on every vacation, it's just so amazing, my pictures just can't capture the grandeur of it, but the Serengeti is truly one of the most beautiful and amazing spots in the world!

Comment

• ejic12
      ejic12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for sharing Purple! You take some great trips! My husband and I went to Tanzania on our Honeymoonie. The Ngorogoro crater was my favorite part. It's actually my favorite trip ever, but my husband says that honeymoons don't count. I've also been to Uganda, but that was for work! But its funny, because I took a picture in the circle at the equator too, Alleycatt! As I write this, I'm on vacation in Malaysia, and we went to see the Orang Utangs in the jungle yesterday! I also saw a humongous snail 🐌, but unfortunately all the pictures are on the real camera and I can't transfer them until I get home.

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, I can't wait until you post your picks Ejic! I really want to see the giant snails!

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      ejic12 Malaysia sounds awesome! I've never been there before (close though in Thailand and Cambodia). I'd love to see your orangutan and giant snail pics too😁😁😁

• Wohooo! I have more than 1000 seeds of each colour! Took a while, but I did it.

Can anyone explain member status to me? I tried to find something about it yesterday, but wasn't really successful. The most informative thing I found was that you should become a 'Member' after a certain amount of posts, but there are users with less posts than me who are members and I'm still a Junior Member? Not that it really matters, but it's something I noticed an am wondering about.

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Evanna, as far as I know there is no spacific reason. Some of us got special names as part of a contest. If you really want it changed you could ask Spelling Bee if we could have another contest and cross your fingers that you win! You have been around the forum for a while now, I don't think anyone thinks of you as a junior member.

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Purple!
      Aww, thank you.
      I noticed that some of you have special titles, but there's also the standard titles that seem to change somewhen...? Alleycattt, for example, is a Member and didn't do anything. She just was one at some point.
      I don't mind being a Junior Member per se, I just wondered if there should be a change to Member somewhen on its own or if there are certain requirements that have to be met.

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      Congrats on the seeds Evanna πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

(You already know I'm not sure how the whole "member" thing works, and am also curious)

• I'm thinking about selling my Level 101 village if that is possible. I have put several hundred dollars into it and I would like to think that it has value. It has millions of dollars, thousands of smurfberries, and all of the Smurfy Wonders. Plus numerous EOs. But I don't know how to pass a village from one Gamecenter userid to another. So I'm not even certain if this is possible.

Comment

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think that's possible. Especially if your game center ID and your apple ID are the same.
      the only way to hand over the village would be if someone used your apple ID or game center ID to sign in, well then you would lose all access to anything else linked to that ID. So all other games and purchases associated with that ID would be theirs too....and that kind of transfer may even be against the TOU you agreed to when you got the ID.

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it is possible actually, but I also think it's against the rules. Even giving it away probably is, but selling it doesn't sound like something the developers approve of.

• Hi Smurfy Friends πŸ˜€!!
    I am back from my holiday, and back on Wifi!! Missed you all. (....and an update as well!!) Lots to catch up on & read.
    Amazing holiday, but good to be home πŸ™‚.

Comment

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome back, Caro!
      Glad to hear you enjoyed your holiday. Good timing; SV is trying to extend it a little by giving you a holiday update as well

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome back! [Totally missed this post!]

• WAHOOOOπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ After TONS AND TONS of grinding over the last few months, and totally over crowding all of my areas with xp giving items I have finally reached my goal of level πŸ’―!!! I finally got my coveted "Hundredth Smurf" (although I was really disappointed that he wasn't shown as unlocked on the level up screenπŸ˜•) !!! I love him so much and the animation is awesome. When you tap "roam" a lightning bolt comes down and he pops out of the mirror and walks around. Now I can finally relax and clean up my Village and surrounding areas and start re-decoratingπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      Thanks guys😊 It's definitely mojito timeπŸ˜…πŸŽ‰πŸΉπŸŽ‰πŸΉ

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      congratulations! the animation looks great. i'm looking forward to get him!!

• debbles smurf
      debbles smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Nearly there myself am currently on level 99

• Hello all! I am back to the game after a break of almost an year. How is everyone? Anyone remember me? The game has developed quite much!

Comment

• Caro
      Caro commented
      Editing a comment
      @Alpha
      Welcome back πŸ™‚
      Yes, our game has developed a lot with our wonderful new Bongfish / Flashman team. You will have lots to catch up on!!

• Pachemz
      Pachemz commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi. Welcome back!

• I notice people complaining about the cost of huts for smurfberries. If you think 30 or 35 sb is rough that is nothing compared to magic meadow which is 75 acorns per hut.

Comment

• Originally posted by debbles smurf View Post
      I notice people complaining about the cost of huts for smurfberries. If you think 30 or 35 sb is rough that is nothing compared to magic meadow which is 75 acorns per hut.
      Each game has a different economy, so while similar they are not entirely comparable. The biggest difference is that the price per each value of Magic Acorns and Smurfberries are very different. You get les Smurfberries per dollar spent, than you do for Magic Acorns.

50 Smurfberries $4.99
      125 Smurfberries $9.99
      350 Smurfberries $24.99
      800 Smurfberries $49.99
      2000 Smurfberries $99.99

Comment

• Puffoso gioco stupendo!

Smurf's Village is an amazing game!

Comment

• I'm sending strength and well wishes to all of you who were, are, or will be affected by any of the horrible natural disasters plagueing the world at the moment. Be it hurricanes, floods, fires, or earthquakes. May all of you and your loved ones be safe, and may you not lose your homes and livelihoods.

Please take care, everyone!

Comment

• Who here has seen the new IT movie. Watched it yesterday the watched the original earlier and am undecided as to which is better. The clown in the new version is more creepy than scarey and the original clown definately has a scare factor to it. I found there to be definate differences and similarities in the 2. One of the scenes in the new version is definately more gorey (has a carey feel to it) compared to the origonal whicj seems to be watered down in some way. The original is an hour longer than the new version.

Comment

• Today is election day here in nz am.confident who will win the election here

Comment

• I was very pleased with that offer and I tried those games.One of those apps named Warior,needed to sent an sms with a pin number to open the app,the sms wouldn't arrive so I checked a little more this app.It is an app that is charging you with 3 highly priced sms per week which I find it totally wrong as an offer from Bongfish,we would buy much more smurfeberries with the money we would be charged for the sms,I don't dare to think at our phone bill if this app would send even more sms.I had a similar case in the past and told my phone company to block sms that are coming from destinations that charge.Bongfish should take out this app from the video missions.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                  Spelling Bee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Irene GR The next time one of these appears as an Extra Mission, please try and get the exact name of the app. Once Bongfish has the name, they can contact Fyber to have it removed.

• Originally posted by Irene GR View Post
                I was very pleased with that offer and I tried those games.One of those apps named Warior,needed to sent an sms with a pin number to open the app,the sms wouldn't arrive so I checked a little more this app.It is an app that is charging you with 3 highly priced sms per week which I find it totally wrong as an offer from Bongfish,we would buy much more smurfeberries with the money we would be charged for the sms,I don't dare to think at our phone bill if this app would send even more sms.I had a similar case in the past and told my phone company to block sms that are coming from destinations that charge.Bongfish should take out this app from the video missions.

The exact name of this app is Portal Warrior Spelling Bee ,it exists now in missions.

Comment

• Spelling Bee on video hut missions today Portal Warrior still exists and a new thing called iPHONE 8 3G+WI-FI,which directs into a cheat site that asks you to download an anti-virus software and register with your phone number.

Comment

Working...
                X