No announcement yet.

Random Off Topic Chit-Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know, is there any form of carnation existing in smurfs’ village? In my country, it is very common for mother’s day celebration.

Comment

• cosmickitten
      cosmickitten commented
      Editing a comment
      Arthur Lin Carnations can be planted as a crop in The Grove and you can therefore earn a basket of them as a reward in Gardeners Crop List but I can’t say I’ve ever seen them available any other way.

You can also get them as a lamp, also as a reward from Gardeners Crop List.
      Last edited by cosmickitten; 05-05-2019, 09:17 AM.

• Arthur Lin
      Arthur Lin commented
      Editing a comment
      cosmickitten Thank you very much.

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Ooh I would love if we had placeable paintable carnations added to the game!!πŸ’–

• Yippee, I found the disguise shop today in the mega boxes. I love this hut and don’t care that I can no longer get the disguises, just having the hut in my village is good enough for me.

Comment

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, that would be the icing on the cakeπŸ™πŸ‘β€οΈ

• Shirin
      Shirin commented
      Editing a comment
      Congratulations, asmurf

• HappySmurf
      HappySmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      yes they are one of my favorites...@AlleycatttSmurf that would be wonderfulπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜€

• After a very very long time of absence I decided to give it another shot and try to pick up my Smurfs Village again. I think it has been more then a year ago since I last seriously played this game. A few days ago I started playing it again and even though I have a lot of work to do to makenmy village look some good again, I really missed playing this game. In a few weeks I will have finished my study and hopefully I will have more time to catch up on my lovely smurfs and with you guys! Good to see you all back!

Comment

• Arthur Lin
      Arthur Lin commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice to meet you Clumsy! I have seen many good ideas you suggested, it’s so nice to have you back.

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome back, Clumsy!

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Great to have you back, we missed you. Good luck with the studiesπŸ™

• Small town boy in a big arcade. Smurfs are getting ready for the Eurovision Song Contest. So happy Duncan seems to have great chances winning the sing contest for our country again! Really hope he wins! He deserves it. 😍 Me and the Smurfs can't wait for his performance.

Comment

• Smurfette has decided to watch the competition and little wolfy Is getting all excited

Comment

• Too much time on my hands. LOL! πŸ€ͺ Feeling bored so I inverted my iPad’s colors. Smurfs’ Village looks a little different. I know I’m not the only one who has done this... πŸ€“πŸ˜‚

Comment

• Planet Swoof looking strange! I love the color of the lava!! πŸ˜…

And here are some Fluffy Sheep. Difficult to recognize some of them like this. Can you spot the dragon? πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ²

Comment

• Shirin
            Shirin commented
            Editing a comment
            I love the look of Spooky Ghost event and trees in the Grove in both Smart and Classic inverts.
            Unicorn Smurf , how did you save photos, after adjusting settings? I took screenshot of my village in inverted mood, and after adjusting normal colors, the photo becomes normal again.

• Unicorn Smurf
            Unicorn Smurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Shirin. I had the same issue. I just used my iPhone to take a photo of the iPad screen while the colors were inverted. πŸ˜„

• Shirin
            Shirin commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh, I didn’t pay attention to this. Thanks, Unicorn Smurf , for tip and also, fun . It is so interesting to look game in different colourπŸ˜‰

• Wow, I never knew one could do this either....cool effect, though I think I would get tired of it after a while.πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ˜„πŸ™

Comment

• Something weird happened when I went to access my game recently. Never had this happen before

So here goes

2 nights ago while playing another game by another developer all of a sudden 740 hours of free lives appeared. Thought nothing of it in fact thought it was a glitch with that game. Until I went into my smurfs game a few hours later and got told off by papa smurf for time and date cheating. Hold up never touched the date or time settings. This occurred by itself as in it adjustes backwards 2 months back to march. So I left the smurfs game and checked the date and time on main screen of device first to notice date and time was showing as march 7 hold up it is may 31. So I went into settings and manually adjusted date and time and both games came right.

So if you own a samsung device be aware something can cause the date and time to adjust backwards by itself affecting your game

Comment

• This little sweetheart is hanging out in my next door neighbors apple tree right nowπŸ»πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
              (the gif making process really destroys the video quality, but it’s the only way to share here)

Comment

• asmurf
                asmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh how wonderful, I have heard Vancouver island is beautiful. Such an adorable picture. I thought it was a koala .....hi hi silly me.πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ™β€οΈ

• Chat noir
                Chat noir commented
                Editing a comment
                AlleycatttSmurf. What a privilege to be blinked at from such close quarters by a young black bear! I am so envious!

• AlleycatttSmurf
                Editing a comment
                Chat noir they really are beautiful and docile creatures - except when they don’t want to be! I’ve seen one run straight up a sheer rock cliff face in seconds, one that would take a human at least an hour to climb - if they made it!! They are impressive beings. And yes that sweet, tired slow blink just about killed me😭😭😭😍😍😍

• My smurfs have built an Italianate garden. Lucky that Gardener Smurf is ready to cut the lawns.

Comment

• HappySmurf
                HappySmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                ...that looks comfortableπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜€πŸ“™πŸ˜€

• Shirin
                Shirin commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes so comfortable to relax 🌳

• Cupcake
                Cupcake commented
                Editing a comment
                Very lovely, indeed!

• So this is going on near me, so if anyone is traveling through Paris this summer, you may want to check it out:

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
                Unicorn Smurf commented
                Editing a comment
                I have seen this advertised!! Was it amazing?! (Assuming you went, of course.) πŸ˜πŸ’™

• AlleycatttSmurf
                Editing a comment
                Ahhhh I wish!!😍😍😍🀩🀩🀩😡😡😡

• I’ve been traveling for the last few weeks with my Smurfs! Luckily they are always up for an adventure, and this time we visited the magnificent country of India! Before I head back to work I wanted to share some of my travels, you guys are always so much more appreciative then my grumpy work colleagues.

Enamored Smurf just loved the Taj Mahal, it was super crowded the day of our visit, but I was still able to find a free bench for Enamored Smurf to pose in front of this world famous landmark!

Smurfette’s favorite spot was the Pink City of Jaipur! Clumsy and Smurfette took time to visit the Palace of the Winds while we were there, where they found this little window to frame this fantastic structure!

One of my favorite spots was the Patrika Gate, the beautifully detailed monument was a fun place for me and my Smurfs to explore, and you really can’t beat this beautiful monument as a background in a Smurf photo!

And finally a shot of one of Delhi’s many attractions, Papa loved this vibrant city and took time to explore the museums around the city!

There are a few spots I haven’t featured, but I’ll need to save those photos for a later time, now it’s back to the grindstone.

Comment

• Caro
                Caro commented
                Editing a comment
                I love your photos, Purple πŸ˜€. So fun

• HappySmurf
                HappySmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                @purple!πŸ’œ that looks like a wonderful holiday,what an interesting country I have not traveled yet ... your little blue can be so lucky to have seen almost the whole world ...πŸŒŽπŸŒπŸŒπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» and thank you again for sharing that with usπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’œπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ».. the colors of the wall in the second picture are unbelievably harmoniousπŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ€©

• cosmickitten
                cosmickitten commented
                Editing a comment
                Wow, you go on some amazing travels Purple! Looks so beautiful.

• Happy 4th of July to all my Smurfy US pals!! To everyone else who doesn’t celebrate this holiday, I hope you have a super Smurfy day, as well!! I have given my Smurfs the rest of the day and night off to relax, celebrate, play, and have fun!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•πŸ₯³πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽ‰

Last edited by Unicorn Smurf; 07-04-2019, 10:23 AM.

Comment

• Tamara Abbott
                Tamara Abbott commented
                Editing a comment
                πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

• Unicorn Smurf
                Unicorn Smurf commented
                Editing a comment
                cosmickitten Good!! It’s great that my Smurfs were having a blast!! They work so hard, they might as well party hard... sometimes. πŸ₯³πŸ€—

• AlleycatttSmurf
                Editing a comment
                How did I not see this before??!!

Awesome Fourth of July Smurf Party Unicorn Smurf πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

• AlleycatttSmurf The monkey family visited us today but all their babies had grown up. That was unfortunate because baby monkeys are the cutest things in the world. Whatever, I successfully took some pictures and videos of them.

Last edited by Arthur Lin; 08-25-2019, 02:31 AM.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
                Editing a comment
                Ohhhh soooo cool Arthur Lin !!🀩🀩🀩

I’m in love - even the adults are cute as heck!!😍😍😍 You are so lucky!! Are they Macacques?

Thanks so much for sharingπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

• Arthur Lin
                Arthur Lin commented
                Editing a comment
                AlleycatttSmurf Yes, they are macaques, there are also different species living in the mountains, the macaques are the least dangerous of all. Even so, they tend to be hostile if someone look at them directly, so I had to take pictures with selfie, I am glad you like them!!
            Working...
            X