Random Off Topic Chit-Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh good, finally King Smurf for the main village

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190825-131756.png Views:	1 Size:	417.3 KB ID:	245506
    P e r f e c t I o n

Comment

• Just letting people know. Those of you who use yahoo it is completely down worldwide so you won't be able to access and use your email

Comment

• Yeah! I got my Smurfs Village Back!! I'm sooo happy

Comment

• Sooo.....December in my village.
          When I’m decorating for Christmas, seems to be the time that I find that sneaky left over Halloween pumpkin 🎃
          🤣🤣🤣

Click image for larger version

Name:	94F7F6E7-CC9C-481C-B1FD-92F08AD9051A.jpeg
Views:	213
Size:	251.3 KB
ID:	252588

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Pumpkins are well known for being extremely sneaky... 😆

• Schtroumpfette
            Schtroumpfette commented
            Editing a comment
            He's lying in wait for Santa

• asmurf
            asmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Ho, ho, ho🎄

• Hello everybody, maybe some of you remember me ... i was very active in the past and then i‘ve got my little smurfling and havent had enough time to spend. In the past it was very difficult to play because of outdated hardware. Since yesterday i‘ve got my new iphone 11 pro and now i‘ll try to catch up some things. It feels like a completely new world, everything looks different and so strange. I‘ve had some trouble finding things. It feels good to see some of the known avatars here and i‘m very lucky that the forums are still here. So please if someone has some time could you help me catch up things? Whats with the harvest wagon? Who is the option to remove all withered crops at same time? And where is the little dalmatian friend? Is it normal, that some huts are missing? I‘ve some empty spaces in the areas... and what‘s with all the water on island? Everything is missing what was in there... which known bugs are still there, anything i‘ve to know? I‘ve read that twinkypie isnt longer there, so sad... but spelling bee? Still there? What about purple, morning sky, tapasz, yosinori? Caro is there, i‘ve read something from her, cupcake also, very pleased. And yosinori has a featured village, morningsky too. Very pretty! My villages looks like ever, no time to spend on so far, have to catch up first 😅 it feels a bit like home here, glad to be back and hope i could stay a bit. I wish you all a very merry christmas and happy holidays!

Comment

• Purple!
            Purple! commented
            Editing a comment
            Welcome back Sunny, it’s been a while, but you will get caught up! You missed a lot, and I mean a lot of fun with Bongfish! Hopefully the new company will be as much fun. I think Cupcake answered your questions, there have been a bunch of changes that have made the game way better! Can’t wait to see what you do with all the new items in your village!

• LightofFire
            LightofFire commented
            Editing a comment
            Purple! thanks for the warm welcoming. Nice to meet you again in your beautiful village.

Yes you’re right i have to catch up so much things. Struggle a little bit with it.

P.e. I‘ve placed the last year Christmas gift but haven’t opened it because i liked the big present in my village. Sadly this year the gift was the same item in the menu and it tells me i had already placed it so i missed the last year gift and get this year gift instead. It’s pretty and i love it much but if i had known about that fact i had the present box opened before updating.

I was wondering how could i get this big beautiful tree with lights i‘ve seen in so many villages. Some have only one, ao i was thinking it could be a wonder but then i saw so many in other villages and in the mountain areas too. Maybe it was an EO? Or is it a gift from one of the newer games (but sharing between the sheds in different areas isn’t implemented so far)? Or maybe from the mystery boxes? I really would like to have one.
            Last edited by LightofFire; 12-30-2019, 12:22 PM.

• Purple!
            Purple! commented
            Editing a comment
            If it’s the lighted willow tree it’s an EO

• I have been traveling around Sri Lanka for the Christmas break! My Smurfs love adventure, so I tried to take them to the most exciting and culturally significant places Sri Lanka had to offer, but there were so many amazing places it was hard to narrow down the list, below are the highlights from the trip. I had to pack light, so I could only bring with me three Smurfs. Explorer Smurf, Enamored Smurf, and Smurfette were the lucky three!

Below you can see Enamored Smurf outside the entrance to the Dambulla Golden Cave Temple! This place was amazing, unfortunately the lighting in the caves was too dark so I could not get a good photo from inside, but the statuary and paintings were fantastic!

Name:	938FD40D-803E-4299-9661-D8B308E1CAE0.jpeg
Views:	223
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	252870

Enamored Smurf just loved temples (he actually loved everything so he got in a lot of the photos). You can see the amazing details of this encrusted monolith structure below as it towers behind Enamored Smurf.

Name:	26DF7793-1BA9-4BC0-9F4A-59F704763529.jpeg
Views:	152
Size:	106.6 KB
ID:	252871

Explore and Smurfette travelled with me to the ancient city Sigiriya! This amazing city was built 200 meters in the air on the top of the giant rock you see behind Explorer! The trip up was exhausting for me, but Smurfette and Explorer had no problem making it to the top! Along the way we were greeted by many monkeys and temple dogs who were very curious of new visitors.

Name:	6D2F16C0-1018-4D9C-8F37-DA33FC4BFC76.jpeg
Views:	151
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	252872

Explore may be the first Smurf to ever make it to the top of Sigiriya, below you can see him looking over the architectural features of the site and enjoying some truely spectacular views!

Name:	E4D9F7BE-8405-4557-A3AC-55C6EC1FE6DC.jpeg
Views:	156
Size:	178.1 KB
ID:	252874

Now here is where the trip takes a darker turn, and some of you may have been wondering where the pictures of Smurfette are? Well remember those monkeys I mentioned greeted visitors along the path to the top of the fortress? They were adorable so I wanted to get a really great picture of Smurfette with a monkey, which didn’t seem to be hard to do since the monkeys were so friendly. Unfortunately in a truly King Kong moment when I stepped back to snap the photo the monkey grabbed Smurfette and scrabbled off! I never got the photo and I never saw Smurfette again!

Since it was too dangerous to risk another smurf in a monkey picture, below is my Substitute picture of one of my Smurfs with one of the temple dogs, not as exotic as the beautiful monkeys, but they were a lot less interested in my Smurfs. The trip was amazing, but now I’m just excited to be back on the forum and I’m looking forward to the next update!

Name:	FD8D44F6-A859-4451-A86C-446371B1EF95.jpeg
Views:	163
Size:	223.5 KB
ID:	252875

Attached Files

Comment

• LightofFire
            LightofFire commented
            Editing a comment
            So beautiful pictures! I was loving all the trips you and your smurfs shared with us in the past. Smurfette had all time great trips with you and i hope she could bring the blue spirit to the monkeys they love her so much that they wanted to have her in their home. Maybe she will be back sometimes with a lot of great stories in backpack.

• AlleycatttSmurf
            AlleycatttSmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you for sharing these amazing photos Purple! 💜💜💜

I hope you had an amazing trip!! Well .... besides the “incident”😲

I hope Smurfette is teaching those sneaky monkeys a lesson, and how to live a more Smurfy lifestyle - like to stop stealing!!🐒🐒🐒

• HappySmurf
            HappySmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Purple! 👏🏻👏🏻🤩🤩🤩🙏🏻that's so great, your trip your photos and your little smurfette story ..😂😂. they just sweetened my day again thanks for sharing ... 🙏🏻🙏🏻👍🏻great structures great country as always excited about the little ones come through the world through you🌍🌎🌏👏🏻😀

• Purple! yes you’re right, i meant the willow tree. Found it at the EO Thread.

have to catch up so many things, i have started a big redeco in the main village, but before I’m finished it, have started on the planet... atm all areas are completely unorganised and at all places it’s a lot of work to do. Maybe at the end of January I’m finished 😅.

Cupcake thank you for lightening me up, i was thinking it’s not important where you’re getting your likes but now i know the 10 best of each area is shown if you klick on it. So that’s the reason why some with 59 likes in an area are shown up and others with 67 likes not because it’s another area.

So i have a lot of questions, read some threads here but too many to read it all, have to catch up nearly 2 years.

Please could someone answer some of my questions?

- the storage sheds, are there a collection of how many items are possible to have in stack at the different areas?

- Share the island and MV sheds their capacity? My island shed is nearly empty but as i would store the rewards from the rafts, i was told the maximum is reached. In the MV i have tons of into it while i redecorate... no message

- the rare seeds - how could i collect them? I know about farming and watching videos and mystery boxes, are there other ways?

- the absolutely adorable stars i‘ve seen in some of your villages, how could i get these? Couldn’t find them in the menu.

Thank you all for your help!

Comment

• Silver
            Silver commented
            Editing a comment
            "Share the island and MV sheds their capacity? My island shed is nearly empty but as i would store the rewards from the rafts, i was told the maximum is reached. In the MV i have tons of into it while i redecorate... no message "
            Have you check shell storage (that shells from dives are stored here). Perhaps it's full

"the rare seeds - how could i collect them? I know about farming and watching videos and mystery boxes, are there other ways?"
            The other ways are random prizes from mini-games/events. Planting flowers with lots of smurfs (100 or more) are the best way to get them.

• LightofFire
            LightofFire commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you Silver

• [img]https://i.imgur.com/yv4pNtI.jpg[/img]

My imgur app using on my old iPhone 6 isn’t working on my iPhone 11 Pro anymore. The other one will not show me the BBCode, so i have to find out how i could upload... sorry for the editing again and again...
          Last edited by LightofFire; 01-02-2020, 10:58 AM.

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            I answered on your other post, too, but just use the ‘Upload Attachments’ button beneath the comment box.

• LightofFire
            LightofFire commented
            Editing a comment

YES.. it works!!! Now i know how to use the app and get the link but before posting have to change some things then i could use it. Thanks for the patience 😅
            Last edited by LightofFire; 01-02-2020, 11:03 AM.

• Click image for larger version

Name:	1ED303F6-53BA-4DC7-8919-7AF29BF8F0A5.jpeg
Views:	153
Size:	203.0 KB
ID:	253379 So maybe someone could please help me finding these awesome stars shown in the photo on my last post. I really would like to have some of them! and the big trees 🌲, how could i get those?

Have seen other big beautiful trees, too. Will try to get a picture of it, maybe it’s an EO. Could not find them in the menu even by the locked items.
          Last edited by LightofFire; 01-05-2020, 05:04 PM. Reason: Photo attached

Comment

• cosmickitten
            cosmickitten commented
            Editing a comment
            Whoops AlleycatttSmurf - sorry, I seem determined to cut you off!! 🤣☺️

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            Haha no worries cosmickitten I often seem to double post with people😂😂😂

Your gorgeous screenshot is making me want to get decorating with those trees😍😍😍

• cosmickitten
            cosmickitten commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks AlleycatttSmurf! 😊. I love these design-your-own EO huts - I didn’t take a pic of the more garish ones I’ve designed tho!! 🤣🤣🤣 🌈

• I have mentioned the fires in Australia 🇦🇺 These are some pictures! Unfortunately a lot of native animals have been killed or injured and their homes ( the bush ) has been destroyed! Livestock has also been killed ( burnt in the fires, over 100000 sheep alone) and many crops affected also! 22 people have died and 1700 homes destroyed so far

Comment

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            Tamara Abbott Your images did not show up, but please see my comment below just in case you need to re-consider anything before trying to share it again.

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            Tamara Abbott thinking of you and everyone across Australia right now💖💖💖

I saw a map of the fires and can’t believe how much of the country is affected, I also have family in Queensland/Gold Coast.

• Shirin
            Shirin commented
            Editing a comment
            Hope you’re safe!

• Hi everyone. There is absolutely no doubt the current situation in Australia is entirely catastrophic. Even though it easy to get caught up in our own problems and daily life, global awareness is needed to bring this story to the forefront. The loss of life alone (both human and not), is devastating and heartbreaking, and that is before you even start taking into account all of the environmental repercussions that will change the Australian landscape forever.

Please keep in mind, however, that while this is the Random off-topic chat, it is still part of the Smurfs' Village forum. As such, some things should not be shared or posted due to their graphic nature, under any circumstances. Recently, an image was shared that was reported as inappropriate. The specific image did not have a spoiler tag to help shield the image from those who are sensitive to such things, and after viewing it, I agreed that it should be removed.

Even if the spoiler tags had been used, some images should not be shared here at all in the first place. We as a planet do need to understand the sheer magnitude of how horrific things are there right now, that is true. BUT, this can be done without using such vivid and disturbing imagery.

While I do encourage everyone who chooses to bring awareness to the matter to continue doing so, I also ask that everyone be cautious of what you think might be appropriate for sharing. Please take the location of your surroundings into account, as well as your fellow community members in mind. Being part of a larger community means always trying to be respectful to everyone's potential thoughts and feelings too, not just your own.

In closing, it should go without saying that no one should share pictures here containing the loss of any type of life, no matter how comfortable you, yourself might be with viewing such things. This is a warning going forward that if such images are shared again, the person posting it will put their forum participation privileges at risk. Thank you.

Comment

• HOW YOU CAN HELP WITH THE WILDFIRES IN AUSTRALIA:

A number of organizations and volunteer services are aiding in the firefighting and recovery efforts for affected communities. Whether you want to help the firefighting organizations, wildlife or just provide somewhere to sleep, you can find a ton of handy links and information below:

Direct to firefighting efforts
            Relief and support efforts
            Wildlife
            Housing
            Fundraising and auctions
            Mental health services
            Respiratory equipment and where to buy P2 masks
            Other things you can do

Comment

• IslandLife
              IslandLife commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you Spelling Bee

• Tamara Abbott
              Tamara Abbott commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you everyone. I was just trying to make everyone aware of why I haven't been a very reliable player lately !

• misssmiles
              misssmiles commented
              Editing a comment
              What a crazy year it has turned out to be. Starting out with the fires and before they were even over we now have the coronavirus which has meant that we go hit hard and there is a real shortage of PPE in Australia.

In South Australia health care workers are being told to reuse face masks. https://indaily.com.au/news/2020/04/...wide-shortage/

I noticed in your 'where to buy p2 masks' you mention the finder, but this is just a paid service.

There are many more places you can get these masks so I wanted to share. Many people are finding success in getting masks buy going to tool shops and workwear shops like

A&M Workwear in Victoria have been importing them in (https://www.amworkwear.com.au/),
              and smaller tool shops like Paragon Tools https://paragontools.com.au/shop/
              and even big places like Sydney Tools https://sydney-tools.com.au/category...nt/respirators,
              CDBS Construction https://canberradiamondblade.com.au/...g/n95-mask-p2/,
              and Dick Smith https://www.dick-smith.com.au/da/sho...le-face-masks/
              has started getting supply in.

Not to mention a number of pharmacies and medical suppliers also have supply for essential health workers. So it is good to note on a forum like this that there are more than just one option of finding this PPE.

I think at this stage we are very lucky as it seems that our ISO time is helping to keep it manageable for the time being. But even for those who wear masks, remember that washing your hands and not touching your eyes and mouth are very important. If you do this then the mask won't help much.
              Last edited by misssmiles; 04-15-2020, 11:22 PM.

• Click image for larger version

Name:	4EB6794C-E07E-448D-A92E-570B677D7820.jpeg
Views:	143
Size:	127.1 KB
ID:	253477 YEAR 🍥f MOUSE 🐭 2020
            Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. – Albert Einstein https://shopthrupost.hongkongpost.hk/

Comment

• Whats wrong with Reporter smurf? Absolutely odd...

Name:	image_9819.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	253591

Comment

• Alex Smurf
                Alex Smurf commented
                Editing a comment
                Did you get an extra hut on top of the coins? Or is it just the graphics that are wrong?

• LightofFire
                LightofFire commented
                Editing a comment
                Alex Smurf
                I didn’t get anything... the Game freezes after that. That is a rare seed showing not coins...

• Shirin
                Shirin commented
                Editing a comment
                It is known issue, LightofFire

• As most of you know, many parts of Australia are being consumed by wildfires, with devastating consequences to people, wildlife and the land. My Smurfs invited this koala to live in their village as a reminder to cherish and guard our environment, and respect all living things. Many thanks to @Tamara Abbott for suggesting that I make this koala to raise awareness of what is taking place in Australia.

Click image for larger version  Name:	63D3FB25-FB61-443B-88AB-6E21EA31EB99.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	151.0 KB ID:	253640
              Last edited by Cupcake; 01-11-2020, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
                Editing a comment
                This is so beautiful💖💖💖

• HappySmurf
                HappySmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                Cupcake 👏🏻🙏🏻😀🤩🐨🐨💛🐨💛 ... these little bears are one of my favorites🤩 they are so wonderful creatures and you have met them so gorgeous ...🐨👏🏻💛 I am always amazed at your artistic talent ... it is important that we protect them and they are cherished and cared for🙏🏻🐨👍🏻🐨🐨👍🏻🤩

• Ah Piggy
                Ah Piggy commented
                Editing a comment
            Working...
            X