No announcement yet.

Random Off Topic Chit-Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A VERY VERY big thank you to the bongfish/popreach team for bringing the 9th anniversary statue to my village! My support tickets are solved and i was getting the smurfy choir, the statue and the SBs for buying painter smurfs huts. It was not quick but it was totally worth the wait and the patience. Thank you very very much, this is absosmurfy cool!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	D7663953-6DD9-4559-B848-F0CE9B5D7508.jpeg
Views:	187
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	253896

Click image for larger version

Name:	A53E92B4-2D99-44B9-8FC2-4FFDAA0D57DE.jpeg
Views:	215
Size:	157.6 KB
ID:	253895https://m.facebook.com/smurfstore.be/
      https://erasmusu.com/en/erasmus-brus...-official-8201

Comment

• HappySmurf
        HappySmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks for this nice picture ....👏🏻😀💛 let's go to brussels ... to the store ...😂🤩

• Finally reached level 100

Comment

• Tamara Abbott
        Tamara Abbott commented
        Editing a comment
        Congratulations 💜💜💜💜

• Dnor1972
        Dnor1972 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you fellow Smurfs.

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats🎉🎉🎉

Name:	87FC79C2-A792-4E73-8A0E-AA5DE754F282.jpeg
Views:	159
Size:	164.1 KB
ID:	254190 🐨 Good Catch❣️ WELL DONE MATE👍🏻
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Ah Piggy; 01-20-2020, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Name:	4E381C83-04B7-4AD3-8475-A1FA9669029B.jpeg
Views:	169
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	254185
        Attached Files

Comment

• Please could someone help me finding out which prizes cupids cloud on the mountain will give? I tried searching for it but couldn’t find. Is it worth the berries?

Comment

• Hey LightofFire Here are most of the prizes from Cupid’s Event. I am missing only one but maybe this will help you decide if you want to use your SB’s for it or not. 🙂

Click image for larger version

Name:	627E4D6F-4090-4A55-9EBA-CFCC025BF5A3.jpeg
Views:	183
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	254393

Comment

• Here's a screenshot with the last prize.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200125-124532_Smurfs' Village.jpg Views:	0 Size:	132.4 KB ID:	254397

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
                Unicorn Smurf commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you, Stroumpfette! 🤗❤️

• Thank you both. I think i will give it a try. Is this a village event or a minigame?

Comment

• asmurf
                asmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                It’s an event 🐙👍😄

• LightofFire
                LightofFire commented
                Editing a comment
                Wow - first catch was the sheep 🥰 it’s lovely and for me it’s very special as i haven’t the other sheep 🐑 from the events. I play as often i could but no luck yet - except for the bunny sheep from grouchy on mountain. Seems like the mountain is giving me sheep constantly instead of all the other areas.

• Is the gifting schedule set back to every 24 hours instead of every day gifting? I wanted to gift and some of my friends had already the gift symbol but i haven’t gifted today so far...

Comment

• Cupcake
                Cupcake commented
                Editing a comment
                Hmmmmm... I don’t think so, Sunny. I gifted late last night and am able to gift again this afternoon. Did you actually try placing a gift?

• LightofFire
                LightofFire commented
                Editing a comment
                Cupcake how is it possible for you to gift as i couldn’t gift you, telling me you aren’t available and i should try it in 2-3 days?

Yes i tried but the gift symbol is coloured and i can’t... this happens for yosinori‘s village, for jileahs and three others... wondering if it has sth to do with reporters and postmans clock... after midnight i have to wait for about 30 minutes to collect from them. Maybe the server time isn’t the same as mine? I gift very late in the evening...

• Cupcake
                Cupcake commented
                Editing a comment
                I just sent you a PM... and yes, sometimes the server seems to shift by an hour.

• I‘m absolutely speechless. Was getting my first smurfberry from the orange restaurant in Main village ever. Even not know that this is possibly at all! I ordered as always but instead of burgers 🍔 and salat 🥗 i was getting something that looked like the sarsaparilla crop and after eating i earned one berry. Very lovely! But so really special that I hadn’t heard about it 😅

Comment

• Schtroumpfette
                Schtroumpfette commented
                Editing a comment
                I usually place the treat and leave it to go do something else. I don't usually wait around for a smurf to come over and eat it. I had no idea that smurfberries were one of the rewards. That's pretty cool!

• asmurf
                asmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes brilliant, I only found out about this recently too🐙👍👍👍

• I love the movie Smurfs the lost Village because I like how they put the Smurfs and there world in the Smurfs cartoons in 2D animation and I like those bellflowers that suck the Smurfs hole and then spit them out I like these other magical creatures and plants that we never seen in the Smurf cartoons.and I like these other Smurfettes and there lost village to and there leader Smurf Willow.and I like the smurf the lost village comics

Comment

• Anybody else isn’t getting any berries from diving on island since the bugfix update?

I‘m diving all the time with 130+ smurfs, getting usually 2-6 SB‘s... since the bugfix i‘ve gotten not one single berry... was the rate changed since then?

Comment

• PearlLilly
                  PearlLilly commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I still get SB’s with diving ...

• Noticed another thing since the update. One kind of award is separated... couldn’t catch a photo so far, it’s too short... but sometimes i get 2 wood over all other resources separated and the 55 wood on the right position in the list. Sometimes it happens for dye or stone... that isn’t sum up with the rest. Anybody else?

Comment

• Schtroumpfette
                  Schtroumpfette commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What area are you in when this happens? I can see if mine does it too.

• LightofFire
                  LightofFire commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Stroumpfette sorry it wasn’t clear enough- i talk about the diving on island, like the post above

• Schtroumpfette
                  Schtroumpfette commented
                  Editing a comment
                  LightofFire Oh, sorry. I was a little confused. I don't do much diving at all.

• Could catch a picture of the dining menu from the bistro you get a SB from Click image for larger version

Name:	3DE15E40-6C26-4611-89D9-A84C4B3AE9AD.png
Views:	76
Size:	321.6 KB
ID:	255078

Comment

• Schtroumpfette
                  Schtroumpfette commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That looks like it's going to be some party.

How is that duckie inntertube on the sand? Mine only allow me to place them in the water? Is that a glitch?

• LightofFire
                  LightofFire commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Stroumpfette it was a glitch long years ago, you could place water items on some spaces on the island... after it was fixed, the items stuck there. Now i couldn’t place it in the water as it thinks it’s a sand ducky and couldnt swim anymore 😂
              Working...
              X