No announcement yet.

Random Off Topic Chit-Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since I mentioned I was sewing masks in the other thread, I'm hoping it's okay to post a picture here.

These are done and I will ship to a physician friend's medical practice in Minnesota tomorrow. They are designed to take a wire nose piece if the wearer wants one, and an N95 filter if they are available.

They will be UV sterilized when they arrive at their destination.

I have another 100 to go. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200328-192054_Gallery.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	254.8 KB
ID:	256983
    ​​​​

Comment

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, please tell me how many layers, and are they made of cotton?
      I am in the process of making Some too but only for local use

• Schtroumpfette
      Schtroumpfette commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, everyone.

asmurf, the ones I was asked to make are cotton on front, flannel on back.

The pattern I started with was the one from the Turban Project, but I modified it when the requirements changed.

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Stroumpfette, I will copy that

• Sending you all strength and good vibes during these hard times. We are all fine here, taking precautions and staying away from each other. Glad to see the contests are still going, it is so much fun!

πŸ’“ hugs and stay safe πŸ’“
    Twinkiepie

Comment

• HappySmurf
      HappySmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      πŸ’•πŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸ»πŸŒˆπŸŒΈπŸ°nice to hear this πŸ˜€πŸ’•πŸŒΈπŸ°hope πŸ•Šthat we continue to be well πŸ‘ΌπŸ»πŸ™πŸ»and that we can look back on this time soonπŸ™πŸ»πŸŒˆπŸ•ŠπŸ‘ΌπŸ»πŸ•ŠπŸŒΈπŸŒˆ

• Chat noir
      Chat noir commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, and stay safe yourself!

• Schtroumpfette
      Schtroumpfette commented
      Editing a comment
      So glad to hear you are safe. Hugs! πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

• If you're stuck at home, like many of us are, then take this opportunity to catch up on projects you've put aside or haven't had the time to start. I've been getting back into my story writing. Not only does it pass the time, but I've been so busy before this and couldn't write often.

I've also been using Netflix to watch the old Smurfs cartoon XD

I'm itching to write a Smurfs fanfic, but not quite confident enough in my Smurf knowledge for that yet. Is there a section on this forum to post stories? I didn't see any, but I'd like to make sure.

Hope you're all okay wherever you are. A big hug to you all from Australia!

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      If you want to post fanfic, this is probably the best topic to post it in. Please make sure that it is appropriate for all ages!

• FantomoDrako
      FantomoDrako commented
      Editing a comment
      Cupcake Ah, thank you! I'll be sure to keep that in mind if I ever do write one~

• Click image for larger version

Name:	78F5F336-0983-4E8E-BB24-DAFF733A697C.jpeg
Views:	198
Size:	291.7 KB
ID:	257697
    πŸ™πŸ»May peace and safety be with all of you during this Easter 🐾Holiday❣️http://snoopy-chocolat.jp/
    Attached Files

Comment

• πŸ›€πŸ» 🚿🚰 πŸ’¦ πŸ– πŸ– πŸ’¦πŸš° 🚿 πŸ›€πŸ»
      https://youtu.be/hRP2maQAv1Y
      Last edited by Ah Piggy; 04-16-2020, 11:09 PM.

Comment

• https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C...e-gws-wiz-serp

Comment

Name:	D170DDAE-8757-4B49-87B1-C8DEB1861C00.jpeg
Views:	180
Size:	176.0 KB
ID:	258119

Comment

• πŸ‘‹πŸ’‹Hello πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€thereπŸ’‹πŸ‘‹
            hettp://www.hankyu-dept.co.jp/nishino...opy/index.html

Click image for larger version

Name:	F07CB649-F1CC-459A-B2B2-F3C5D926E1E5.jpeg
Views:	165
Size:	167.3 KB
ID:	258518
            Last edited by Ah Piggy; 04-27-2020, 11:01 PM.

Comment

• Today, 30th April, celebrating the 100th birthday of Captain Tom Moore!

In case this U.K. news hasn’t reached you..... in the run-up to his 100th birthday, he did 100 laps of his garden with his walking-frame, crowd-funded to try and raise a little money for the beleaguered National Health Service.

People took him to their hearts, and the total (so far!) he has raised is....huge drum-roll....more than Β£29 MILLION ($36 million). Thank you, Captain Tom! A true superhero!

​​​​​​​

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
                AlleycatttSmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                This is awesomeπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

• asmurf
                asmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes a very special person

• AlleycatttSmurf
                Editing a comment
                Chat noir he got a (well deserved) book deal! I thought this was very cool news!

(He’s also inspired another WW2 vet in my neck of the woodsπŸ’–)

Name:	B9ACD0E5-2795-428B-941A-BFEBDDF48D05.jpeg
Views:	142
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	258793https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...source=sh/x/im

Comment

• Hoping to cheer people up...do you know what the date is today? May The Fourth Be With You!

Comment

• cosmickitten
                  cosmickitten commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hehe, LOVE these! I will be settling down this evening with a bag of popcorn to watch The Rise of Skywalker...

• AlleycatttSmurf
                  Editing a comment

• Chat noir
                  Chat noir commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh, these are so funny! A welcome laugh!

• β€œLET’S BE SAFE! Please Keep Your Distance.”
                Click image for larger version

Name:	16F3D49E-A056-4CA3-AF2F-822B491A8914.jpeg
Views:	88
Size:	235.1 KB
ID:	259488http://www.spsp.org/news-center/blog...-communication

Comment

• https://www.facebook.com/10000682686...3645721872964/ Click image for larger version

Name:	90A1750C-1C85-47C4-8832-D4AE6D6AE0A7.jpeg
Views:	72
Size:	141.4 KB
ID:	259553 πŸ™πŸ»Wish You Have A Good Sleep Zzzzz 🐝 Spelling Bee
                  πŸ“§πŸ https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...ad?view=stream
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Hey guys!
                    I don't know if anyone will even see this or how to go about it (here, new thread, etc) but... I'll try it here. If I did wrong, please let me know or move this where-ever.

I basically vanished January 2019. An accident, a job change, different health issues since winter 2019, now surgery. I don't play as much anymore as I did, sometimes I don't even check daily. I was behind again and again on updates, just found a bunch of wonders I had not done yet, and only rarely checked the forum. When I did, I felt out of the loop and like I did not fit in anymore after having been gone for a while - which of course got worse over time. I thought I would be unwelcome. (I still feel out of place but dare to say hi.) Now I came online and saw Spelling Bee has passed which was a real shock. She was always so lovely, level-headed, helpful.

Basically, my question is: What has changed? Apparently, there also was a developer change? What are important things I should know? There seems to be a friending system now? How are the new developers? From what I saw, largely absent? Who is our contact person now with Spelling Bee gone and I guess Twinkiepie too? Anything you can tell me is appreciated!!

If you just want to tell me about you that is cool, too! (Idk, maybe you are proud you finished uni, got a cool new job, got a child or pet, had a great travelling experience, etc)

Comment

• Evanna
                      Evanna commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Cupcake
                      Just signed up for an ID. I will first have a look at my grove situation, I think, and then add friends. Or maybe I'll get excited later and will PM some people here.

I shall give it a shot, then, thank you. How do I force a manual save to Popreach's servers, btw? (And does the game save itself periodically?) I see the local save and a cloud save option. Is the cloud save on their server? Or is that my iOS cloud? Or do I have to look elsewhere entirely?

• Cupcake
                      Cupcake commented
                      Editing a comment
                      - Cloud save is actually PopReach’s server. Manual save: You do this in-game. Settings, My Account, Cloud Save. You can either Load or Save. Save.

- The game is supposed to save itself periodically (and it used to); I am not sure whether it does it now. I force a manual save after decorating. Sometimes when you try it says you are not connected to the internet, even when you are. Just wait awhile and try again.

• Schtroumpfette
                      Schtroumpfette commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Evanna welcome back! I thought I posted a comment earlier, but I must not have clicked on "post."

I friend requested you--at least, I'm hoping that's you still pending. It's wonderful to see you here again.

• Evanna πŸ˜€...it is so nice to hear from you and i can only say what the others said "welcome back no matter how long you were away "😊... and if you are still looking for a friend for your village ... i'm in too.. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜ƒand that the joke and the sweet laugh of the little blue ones give you good thoughts and make the world shine as brightly as their little oneπŸŒŽπŸŒžπŸ’›Sorry this should be a comment....wrong column...πŸ™„

Comment

Working...
                    X