• Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	AD02D096-A7DA-43A2-A6F2-3565F525D2A0.jpeg
Views:	156
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	265731

Comment

• This is for Purple! who is interested in other cultures’ celebrations..... here in the UK November 5th is Guy Fawkes Night, with fireworks and children’s bonfires burning a ‘guy’.
    Poor old Guy Fawkes was executed for treason in 1606, having been caught holding the matches to light gunpowder and try and blow up the Houses of Parliament. He wasn’t too keen on King James.
    Some prefer to remember him as ‘the last man to enter Parliament with honest intentions’!

’Remember, remember the Fifth of November
    Gunpowder treason and plot.
    I see no reason why gunpowder treason
    Should ever be forgot’

​​​​​​​
    Last edited by Chat noir; 11-02-2020, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• Chat noir
      Chat noir commented
      Editing a comment
      Purple! Less so nowadays, but only a few decades ago, children used to make a ‘guy’ like this (stuffed with straw or old clothes) and stand on street corners with it, shouting ‘Penny for the guy?’ - it was quite profitable! Then on 5th Nov the guy would be put on top of the garden bonfire that many households had built, and as it burned, fireworks would be let off, and hot jacket potatoes (cooked in the bonfire’) would be consumed, followed by lots of toffee! Remember, it’s cold and dark on November evenings in the U.K.! Now most of this tradition has been subsumed into large public firework displays.

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      OMG, this is way better then a fireworks display, this tradition needs to return!

• Lucy Webster
      Lucy Webster commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I miss those days but had to be careful no animals snuck underneath the built up wood, they would hide or keep warm.
      I remember sometimes a kid would dress in rags pretending to be the guy and get wheeled around by their mates, sometimes knock on people’s houses. Innocent days 😊

• Hello community, I tell you that in my country, (Mexico) you will see a virtual Christmas tree lighting, but more importantly, who do you think they are going to light it? Yes, our dear Smurfs and that is why I share the information , in case any of you want and have the opportunity to see it, it is today at 7:00 pm (19:00 hrs) in my country, the page is: www.codigoreforma222.com.mx/navidad, I hope you can see it.
    excellent day smurf. Click image for larger version

Name:	222.JPG
Views:	164
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	266612Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_2020-11-12_17-20-07.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	266613Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_2020-11-12_17-20-03.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	112.9 KB
ID:	266614

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      OMG, I need to figure out the time difference on this! This sounds awesome!!!

• Schtroumpfette
      Schtroumpfette commented
      Editing a comment
      I saw this too late I think. Darn it. This sounds so smurfy. I would have loved to see it.

• A shame that the Dark ness monster can’t be placed on Swoof planet, along side the choc ness. Does anyone else come across items that would be more suitable on another island but can’t? Be nice to have a transfer button or a magical tunnel that will deport over 😊 courier smurf maybe 😆
    Click image for larger version

Name:	5162BB4F-0D25-43F7-AB66-DC3F25A2D289.jpeg
Views:	140
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	266638Click image for larger version

Name:	A4183686-62A0-40DA-8323-BD130CCC5BF0.jpeg
Views:	154
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	266637

Comment

• 🌬

Name:	C8126662-8481-4313-AEF3-D9F0322AA195.jpeg
Views:	140
Size:	2.4 KB
ID:	267069
      🗣🦠 Sneezing and Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)😷 https://youtu.be/piCWFgwysu0

Comment

• Attached Files
        Last edited by Dnor1972; 12-28-2020, 10:51 AM.

Comment

• Chat noir
          Chat noir commented
          Editing a comment
          This is wonderful! Thank you for posting it....and a smurfy Christmas to you, too!

• AlleycatttSmurf
          AlleycatttSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh what a smurfy Christmas scene😍😍😍💙💙💙

• I started smurfs village yesterday and i has fallen in love with this game❤️❤️❤️

Comment

• cosmickitten
          cosmickitten commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow, you’ve done loads in a short space of time, looks great! Welcome to the Forum!

• Chat noir
          Chat noir commented
          Editing a comment
          ZHENXIA. Me too, I want to welcome you! And to also add my admiration for what you have managed to achieve so far - wow!

• Schtroumpfette
          Schtroumpfette commented
          Editing a comment
          Welcome, ZHENXIA! What a beautiful scene you have set so early on in the game. I hope you enjoy playing as much as I do. It's a great group here. Everyone is so helpful and loves the smurfs.

• Bye 2020 it's been weird 0W0 I love you Bear and the smurf!

​​​​

Name:	FB_IMG_16096622817811373.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	268894Click image for larger version

Name:	1609764823477.png
Views:	80
Size:	59.5 KB
ID:	268895
        Racoon (Taylor Swift fan of Smurf Village) Mahal ko kayo sana all minamahal!

Comment

• ejic12 Here’s what my brother (lives near Paris) has sent me on the subject of French ‘arrangements’ for how the end of lockdown will work…I seem to remember you’re in the same neck of the woods… true to life, do you think?!!

Comment

Working...
          X