No announcement yet.

Random Off Topic Chit-Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a much needed smurfy holiday over the last few weeks, so I have some catching up to do, thanks to my neighbours that kept gifting me.

Comment

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome back DC!

• DCMURFY1
      DCMURFY1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Chickadee

• Please help! My Mom just bought the elephant. As she was putting him on the main village the gifts all popped up and the elephant disappeared. What should she do?

Comment

• Uff, what a relief! I lost my VIP status the day before yesterday and all my tokens disappear after I purchased Smurfberry Bush. I took two days and a few emails to Beeline Support Center but I have it back So happy to have Feather again

Comment

• Great opening!
      All my Smurfy neighbors are invited to the opening of the Sunset Cafe celebration on my Island. All blue cocktails are on me!

Comment

• chickadee2013
        chickadee2013 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ooh sounds lovely. Thank you. Will bring blue cupcakes. Have some potatoes so will bring some Chicka chips too

• Smurf_Maruda
        Smurf_Maruda commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds great!

• Hello fellow smurfs!
      I finally–FINALLY–finished decorating my planet. First thing I would like to do is thank Abi0683: her planet was a GREAT source of inspiration. Abi, if you read this message, your village is stunning! Secondly, I really hope Beeline will include more greenery (those single tile plants ARE nice, but quickly become over abundant).
      I also completed the eastern part of my mountain. I've always had trouble decorating my village during the winter, because of the snow. Hence, this took quite a while, and though I havent included many snowy items, I'm happy with how it looks!

Hope you guys enjoy, take care!

Comment

• chickadee2013
        chickadee2013 commented
        Editing a comment
        By the way, the villages with the most crashing are at high levels which is why I've always been nervous about levelling up. They take longer to load and are more likely to crash. I've just gone to Level 60. The only village I have trouble with at the moment is Martin's whereas a couple of months ago I went straight into it and could easily reach all villages. I have crashing on the others but can still get there quite easily. Game Centre is frustrating at the moment and takes a long time to load. When loading is fast I try Martin's and sometimes can get in. I just keep trying at different times of the day. I have the odd crash at Happybird's village but no more than anyone else.

• smurfy bear
        smurfy bear commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Chickadee, don't be scared about leveling up. I don't think the crashes are linked to that as I have friends who are in the 50's level that are crashing frequently every time I visit them and others on max level 71 which do not crash

• chickadee2013
        chickadee2013 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hope you're right about levelling up. I know players are glad to level up but for me I just worry that the crashing will get worse and I'd rather stay at the same level and be able to gift my friends. I hope they find an answer to the crashing soon.

• I haven't received the elephant offer yet, I hope it comets through today, my last offer was $12:99 for the cannon.

Comment

• I just got the Panda family offer for $12:99au. Why all the old offers?

Comment

• DCMURFY1
          DCMURFY1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Unicorn and Chickadee, thanks for the info

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          If the resource bundles are back it could mean that we are getting a new building project with the new update!

• AdrianG
          AdrianG commented
          Editing a comment
          @Purple, I think we're getting companion items, It slipped from spelling Bee's post
          "There are no new expansions for the Mainland either. I must say though, it's worth it to make room for him and all of the COMPANION items"

• I am officially OVER all these gifting crashing issues.
        Vote here if you agree with me....
        http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...to-fix-gifting

Comment

• Why does new land intimidate me? Two days ago, I bought an expansion for the island and one for the mountain. I am excited about having more space, but don't know where to begin. Maybe the issue is because the new land cuts across the bottom of these areas, so I have to finish off sections and then figure out what to do with new sections? Plus, the pathway limit is hitting me hard, especially on the mountain.

Comment

• Hi happybird, had a quick look at your mountain, I think you can recover some pathways by deleting pathways that are technically hidden from view (e.g. pathways below the carousel). That's what I did on my mountain. You're not alone in feeling intimidated on every land expansion as I too feel that. Most land expansion will result in a major renovation which takes time, sb's and coins and of course lots of our overworked brain cells. Up until now I never know what to do with the last land expansion on the planet and just opted to place a fun little "easter egg" in the mean time 😉

Comment

• I think Brainy should teach basic math to Reporter. As shown on the picture below, Reporter says to visit him daily for "increasing" rewards YET how could 1420 xp be greater than 2130 xp? Or 710 coins be greater than 3550 coins? Come on Reporter smurf, learn your basic math

Last edited by smurfy bear; 04-15-2014, 08:20 PM. Reason: Changed to imgur

Comment

• smurfy bear
              smurfy bear commented
              Editing a comment
              Another side note, apart from the resource rewards, I think that the coin and xp rewards are very small to make any sensible dent to the progress of the game in higher levels. Hopefully this could change in the future.

• chickadee2013
              chickadee2013 commented
              Editing a comment
              Huh! You're right about the maths. He needs private tutoring from Brainy. 710 coins for day 157 sounds low.

• Happybird., I know what you mean. I remember looking at my blank space when I got the planet and thinking "where do I start?! My suggestion is, wait for the update and see what's added. You don't need to fill the space straight away. In time, ideas will come to you.

Comment

• I have a question bit not one I really need to put on the question thread I don't think. Daylight saving finishes overnight tonight. Will that be a problem at all? It hasn't been a problem in the past but I remember Spelling Bee talking about not changing clocks.

Comment

• chickadee2013
                chickadee2013 commented
                Editing a comment
                Okay so my comment was an hour out so I went to my settings. I had it set at "automatically detect changes" but it didn't obviously. I have my start of week set to Sunday. So I changed it to "DST corrections always on". Let's see if that works.

• chickadee2013
                chickadee2013 commented
                Editing a comment
                Testing time ... No rebooting didn't fix it.

• Tapasz
                Tapasz commented
                Editing a comment
                Bethany once said to disable the DST but this doesn't work for me somehow. I simply chose a different timezone which reflects my current time.

• Smurfy Bear there is something wrong with your rewards. I checked mine. Here it is from last night ... (I'm on a lower level because Ive reset it a few times to get it to work). http://imgur.com/msyARiN

Comment

• Last edited by chickadee2013; 04-04-2014, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X