Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Support keeps requesting my receipt even though I have already given it to them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer Support keeps requesting my receipt even though I have already given it to them

I have seen a previous issue like this but mine is repetitive. I purchased a garden hut and smurfberry bundle and never received them. I have used the form 4 times adding my ID and receipt. All I receive is an automated email asking for my receipt from some Zachary guy, which I reply to as requested with my receipt again. A couple of days later I get another automated reply saying it has been resolved, and to reply if not. I reply to email and get nothing, so have to go through the process again. I have tried asking for someone to contact me but nothing.

Hello Chris. I have taken a look at your Customer Support Tickets and I think I know what the issue is. I saw that you attached the receipt as a PDF and also as some cut and paste text. In order for them to credit you, they'll need you do the following:

If on a PC:
    1) Press the Print Screen (PrtScr) button on your keyboard (this will save the screen shot of everything on your screen)
    2) Open "Paint" by clicking Start>Programs>Accessories>Paint
    3) Once in paint, click Edit>Paste (this should paste the screen shot, and it should now be visible)
    4) Save the screen shot and add it as an attachment to a reply e-mail

If using a Mac:
    Preview Application>File>Take Screen Shot> From Window. This should allow you to open the iTunes window, and take a screen shot of it.

I don't think they are able to accept PDFs and I know they don't accept cut and pasted text. Please try attaching a screen shot instead in the form of a JPEG, PNG, etc.

Also, if a Customer Support ticket sits idle for a certain amount of time, the system automatically sends out a resolved email. This doesn't necessarily mean that you had your items sent to you. If you do get that email and things are not resolved, that's why it says to reply to it so that the ticket can be re-opened.

Please let me know what happens after sending in a screen shot.

Comment

Hi Spelling Bee I have sent my receipt as a reply to email as requested, in the way you have just written, (the same as their request) all I get is a resolved email. hi Zachary this is the fourth time i have sent this receipt, please acknowledge this email. i have received really bad customer service image1.BMP Regards Christine On 5 Feb 2015, at 23:33, support@beeline-i.com wrote: ## Please write ABOVE this line ## Hello Christine, In order to credit you we will require your Apple receipts. Unfortunately, we do not have sales information in our records, as this is handled by iTunes. We can accept your receipts, or we can also accept a screen shot (or other copy) of your Purchase History. To locate your purchase history, follow these steps http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2727 then: If on a PC: 1) Press the Print Screen (PrtScr) button on your keyboard (this will save the screen shot of everything on your screen) 2) Open "Paint" by clicking Start>Programs>Accessories>Paint 3) Once in paint, click Edit>Paste (this should paste the screen shot, and it should now be visible) 4) Save the screen shot and add it as an attachment to a reply e-mail If using a Mac: Preview Application>File>Take Screen Shot> From Window. This should allow you to open the iTunes window, and take a screen shot of it. Sorry for the inconvenience, Zachary Beeline Interactive Support Message-Id:WY7JR45K_54d38d367ab66_85083ff5ceecd32c82026_sp rutTicket-Id:447524

Comment

Working...
      X