Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting an error stating that my Support ID is incorrect when trying to submit a Customer Support ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting an error stating that my Support ID is incorrect when trying to submit a Customer Support ticket

Hi Everyone

First time join but long time Fan for Smurf Village

I'm so sorry if I didn't post in the right area

I want to ask why I been charged 2x when I bought Smurf Berry with exclusive offer plus garden shop.

I tried to contact Beeline and it won't allow me to continue to next page when asking about Support ID.

I have my support ID but it still showing "You have to type valid SID, please check"

Please advice urgently if anyone has this experience before or moderator who can advice further.

Thank You kindly

Hi Yuu. I'm sorry that you have been unable to submit a ticket with Customer Support. Did you receive the first Bird Feeder Hut and berries, or did you not receive anything? Can you please share your Support ID with me so I can have Support take a look? You can either post it here, or you can PM it to me.

If you are ultimately still unable to submit a ticket through Customer Support, or you did get one Bird Feeder and not two, I believe you can seek a refund for the second billing by contacting Apple. The following steps are the recommended procedure:

Step 1

Click on the following link: https://expresslane.apple.com/GetproductgroupList.do
    Select “iTunes” under “All Products & Services”
    Next select” iTunes Store”
    Next Select “Purchases, Billing & Redemption”

Step 2

Select "Apple ID Account Billing"
    Fill out the information at the bottom of the screen
    Click “Continue”

Step 3

Select the email button and fill out the form explaining the issue and that you’d like a refund.

Comment

Working...
    X