Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Started the game over and bought new berries but would like to transfer the purchase to my old game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started the game over and bought new berries but would like to transfer the purchase to my old game

I lost all data when upgrading to ios8. When I tried to restart my village, I did NOT get the option to restart my original one. So, loving the game so much, I started a new village. I purchased 125 berries to get started. The very next morning, I was given a message that I had to choose which village....my already existing one or the new one I had just spent $9.99 on. I have chosen my original one which means I lost the berries I had just purchased. I then purchased 125 more. After thinking about it, I believe that I should be able to retrieve those other berries for my original village. I have emailed to ask about being given the berries in my village but their email back told me to choose the other village. I love this game but feel as if I was cheated out of $9.99. Is there anyway that you can help resolve this? Thank you in advance!

I would contact Apple and explain - they are really good on their live web chat and they fix it there and then. I will always go through Apple rather than bee line now.

Comment

• Ruxandra
      Ruxandra commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I think it's better too, they refund me when I purchased smurfberries and I didn't receive them some time ago. They are good!
Working...
X