Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I made a purchase in Smurfs' Village from Bongfish but I did not receive the bonus item and or the Smurfberries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Quilla and welcome to the forum. On the upper left of this page, under the black box, do you see a ‘support’ link? Tap on that and follow the prompts to contact Bongfish support. Fill out a support ticket and let them know what happened. They will get back with you. Do please bear in mind that it’s the weekend and their response may not happen for a day or two (until it’s Monday their time)

You may also need to provide them a screen capture of your receipt from your purchase.

Comment

Today I bought the Italian crop shop, after payment I returned to the game and did not find it. please explain for me. Thank everybody so much

Comment

Hi there heominhon !! I am very sorry that you cannot find the Italian Crop Shop after you have purchased it. Please submit a ticket with Customer Support, and they will be able to help you!

https://smurfs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Comment

• heominhon
          heominhon commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you, but i wonder when will they solve it for me

• Unicorn Smurf
          Unicorn Smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          heominhon It might take them just a little while because they are quite busy right now. Just give them some time, and if you have already submitted a ticket with them, then I am sure they will take care of you soon! 🙂

• heominhon
          heominhon commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you so much
      Working...
      X