Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I made a purchase in Smurfs' Village from Beeline but I did not receive the bonus item and or the Smurfberries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you...

Comment

I wanted to share my experience with iTunes, because they are amazing and I think that might help others who have the same problem. I made a purchase in weekend, an EO and I didn't receive it, but the transaction was done on my credit card account and when I receive two days ago my iTunes bill on email I ask for a refund and today I have my money back. I choose to solve the problem with them because when I asked for a solution in a similar situation at beeline I didn't even receive even an answer. So choose iTunes if you want a fast and very simple solution.

Comment

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        This has been my same experience!

I have just filed a complaint on the purchase of EO with Finance Smurf, which I have received but was charged twice. However, I forgot to write down the ticket number and the auto reply email also did not mention the ticket number except acknowledging my email. What can I do?

Comment

I brought the EOS for today which was the Bike Shop and I purchase it but it didn't show up! The only reason I purchase is cause I wanted the Bike Shop!

Comment

Last saturday I purchased an offer with a gift and 125 surf berries. As I didn't receive either I made a case with beeline. There single reply after two attemps to contact them was that the purchase was cancelled. If that was the case why did they debit my card????? Nobody from beeline replies any more. I feel such a fool...I spend so much money on the game. Enough ....I am deleting the game

Comment

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Irene. Since the purchase was cancelled by Beeline, my suggestion would be to contact either the Google Play store (if you are on Android), or iTunes Customer Support (if you are on an iOS device). They should be able to help you at this point.

I had purchased the SB with EO (Finance Smurf) in mid April, it was my mistake that I was too eager to get this special EO, when the 1st purchase did not come through, I thought I did not complete the purchase and thus redo the purchase again and I gotten the SB and EO from the 2nd purchase. However, my credit card is charged twice. So, I submitted a ticket to Beeline and was informed that the SB & EO will be sent to me within 24 hours. Then the update came, I have updated, not sure whether this affected the process. Beeline sent me a notification to inform that they are closing the ticket. I submitted 2nd ticket and the same message received from Support, and additionally on 22 May he ask which EO, which I replied since I already gotten Finance Smurf, would appreciate if you can send me St. Bernard. An email of Support Ticket Solved 461609, I did not receive any SB or EO, what else and where else can I send my complaint?

Thank you.

Regards
          Kelly

Comment

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            Where would you like the St. Bernard sent to? The Mountain?

Hi Kelly. I'll see what I can do to help. Hang in there.

Comment

Thank you Spelling Bee, I appreciate your help
            And yes, if my request of St. Bernard is agreed, I would very much it to be sent to Mountain.
            Thanks again.
            Regards
            Kelly

Comment

Hi Spelling Bee, is it possible for you to follow-up with Beeline on the SB & St.Bernard (mountain)?
              I had received a confirmation on ticket opened on 26 June, but nothing else since then.

Thank you.

Regards
              Kelly

Comment

Hi Kelly. I took a look at your ticket and you had an email from Customer Support that went out on June 25th.

All financial transactions are governed by the Apple iTunes Store terms and conditions, and are handled by Apple. You may seek a refund by contacting Apple. Following is the recommended procedure:

Step 1

Click on the following link: https://expresslane.apple.com/GetproductgroupList.do
                Select “iTunes” under “All Products & Services”
                Next select” iTunes Store”
                Next Select “Purchases, Billing & Redemption”

Step 2

Select "Apple ID Account Billing"
                Fill out the information at the bottom of the screen
                Click “Continue”

Step 3

Select the email button and fill out the form explaining the issue and that you’d like a refund.

If you encounter any issues, please let us know.

We apologize for the inconvenience,

June 25, 2015, 2:16 PM
                It looks like Customer Support wants you to just ask Apple for a refund of that Exclusive Offer. I'm very sorry, I don't know why that is; but I've done all I can. For what it's worth, Apple should not give you any hassles with a refund. Also, the St. Bernard can be found in the Rarity Shop for $1.99. Again, I'm very sorry.

Comment

I have bought a bushel of smurfberries on July 11, last. I have received two confirmations that the smurfberries should have been credited to my account, however, I still haven't received anything. What can I do?

Comment

Originally posted by Tessya View Post
                    I have bought a bushel of smurfberries on July 11, last. I have received two confirmations that the smurfberries should have been credited to my account, however, I still haven't received anything. What can I do?
                    Hi Tessya. I took a look at your Customer Support Ticket. Please go ahead and contact Customer Support again by replying to the email that they last sent you. Let them know that you still have not received the Smurfberries.

Comment

Hi Spelling Bee, Thank you for your help. I have replied already to customer support that I still have not received the smurfberries, but I got no reaction from customer support. Should I send that email again?

Comment

Yes, you need to keep sending in emails to keep the ticket open and Customer Support replies to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Spelling Bee View Post
                          Yes, you need to keep sending in emails to keep the ticket open and Customer Support replies to you.

Thank you for your help!

Comment

Working...
                          X