This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer Support is both unhelpful and non responsive

I know the title to this will be changed but I am SO frustrated and angry. I do not have the time to sit and babysit Smurf's Village's issues. 1. Lost space car and robot a loooonnnnnggggg time ago, Zachary never solved. I just got sick of waiting and babysitting. 2. I lost curved trees - Zachary gives a generic reply never to be heard from again. 3. Lost Lifetime VIP status last week - opened SEVERAL tickets just to get a reply and NOTHING from Zachary. Anyone see a common denominator here? Maybe it's time Beeline pays attention. I'm certainly not the only one with these issues.

I have never in my life experienced the poor customer service like Zachary gives anywhere else! I too never got back a few of my items, a UFO and a Purple Dinosour, and because of it I spit blood anytime Zachary's name comes up! At first I was as frustrated as you, but then I just gave up and moved on. It wasn't worth the time and frustration trying to get them back, and don't get me started on the whole disappearing VIP status. I gave up on that with him too and just bought another 200 dollars worth of items to get it back. It's too bad you have to deal with this frustration, because your just seem like easy fixes.

Comment

Hi Sassi. I did have to change your topic title somewhat. If you are unhappy with the changes, please let me know.

Comment

• SassiRae
        SassiRae commented
        Editing a comment
        The title change is okay Spelling Bee. I actually like it better than mine. Haha. Thank you.
        Last edited by SassiRae; 11-11-2014, 02:29 PM.

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, I could tell the previous one was written out of aggravation and frustration. I do my best to try and make sure all titles accurately reflect the contents of their respective topics.

I lost 7 Heart chests because of a suddenly appearing hut. Recovery was no option, because I purchased some EOs and I whould have lost the EO items and 1500 Smurfberries. So I took the heart chests from the menu and had to spend 245 Smurfberries. Thus I minimized the loss. But Zachary wanted I should recover. This Solution is a imposition, because I whould have lost lots of progress, lots of smurfberries and lots of EO items, because I purchased some more EOs during the days the support did not answer.
      It whould be easy for Zachary to send me the 245 Smurfberries, but he is simply unable to accept this and gives no answer.
      Now I am waiting for any answer and waiting and waiting and waiting ..... and nothing happens!
      Zachary is unsustainable!

Comment

Got a useless/standard response from Zachary. In order to become a VIP, you have to spend $200, blah, blah, blah. Had he actually READ my message, I was clear to say I already had LIFETIME VIP status for as long as VIP was implemented and it disappeared. "Reading 101" Ugh. Sorry to hear about your same issues Purple Smurf, I cannot believe they keep him around.

Comment

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          It's nice to know he's consistant! For the longest time I thought he just had an issue with me. You would think he would come on here and defend himself! Over the years on this forum he has become the bogeyman of mobile gaming customer service! We can't be the only ones who have had to deal with his complete lack of empathy for players problems. The more people that post their issues the more likely he will get the customer service retraining he desperately needs. Because now why do they even have a customer service person if the end result is more frustration for the customer and no resolution to their problems.

Ugh Zachary. Honestly though, initially I never had any issues. And I was quite surprised to see so many of you complaining about him. Well I jinxed myself when I inexplicably lost tokens and subsequently lost my VIP status (I'm not Lifetime yet). I gave receipts and dates about three times and it was the standard robotic reply about $200 for Lifetime and needing receipts. After he said that I have not made purchases in 90 days based on my receipts, I pointed out that no, in fact my last purchase was within 70 days of my request. Still he came bacl to me with the copy/paste reply!

I finally reached out to Spelling Bee, who was extremely helpful in chasing the matter for me, but I think she also got the robotic copy/paste reply from Mr. Zachary. So in the end I gave up on it because I wasn't getting anywhere at all. But props to Spelling Bee for helping - as a Community Manager, she is about three zillion times more effective than Zachary!!!

Comment

I am glad I never had issues regarding lost money. But i never got one helpful Mail from Zachary. I believe he is no real person. Just a dummy who sends out pre-written E-Mails....seriously, hard to believe that only one person deals with all customer support issues!

Comment

I never open a support ticket, because of all the stories I hear. I'm keeping small problems and glitches and only open a ticket, when I am going to lose money. Zachary helped me once I didn't get my EO. It was okay, everything solved within a week.
            He should be a top guy at customer support! Most of the time it's the same problems over and over again. He should be able to know in a second if a ticket about a lost EO or losing VIP is true or not.
            I know people who stopped playing because of no response from the customer support.

Comment

Same issue with Zachary, no help, no answer back. And when I opened another ticket, twice, getting the same answer as the first 2 times. After that no response.

Comment

Because of this bad customer service I rated the game with 1 star!! Don't get me wrong I love this game but customer service is horrible!!!!

Comment

This is a very serious problem! The game , in my opinion, is great, but the Support is really bad. I'm waiting since August to solve my problems (at least I would be happy to have back my Lifetime VIP status) but nothing... It's not good when you arrive to think that you would be happy to receive at least something: at the beginning, I asked to have back the items I bought and the Lifetime VIP status that I lost due to the crash of my mobile. Thanks to a backup I recovered a portion of my village of many many months ago, so better than nothing, but the Support did very little for me :-( That's bad.

Comment

We at Beeline work as a team and we have limited support resources who try very hard to address player problems and quickly and completely as they can. It is no individual team member's fault when problems can not be resolved to a players satisfaction and we take responsibility as an organization. We apologize that players feel that issues have not been addressed quickly or if they have not received prompt responses, but we ask for your patience and understanding. Please refrain from insulting or calling out individual members of the Beeline Interactive staff. We promise to do our best to improve response to player concerns. Each of us here at Beeline cares about our games and our player community, and we each strive to provide the best experience possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding ask we work to resolve any ongoing issues.

Comment

I do not understand how Beeline can close the topic regarding "a certain someone" at support. While I appreciate them responding at all, it seems their only concern is not calling out one employee specifically. Well... if there is someone else doing the job at support maybe we wouldn't call out the ONE person who is handling or not handling issues. In addition, my ticket has been open for MORE THAN A WEEK. All responses I've received from "support" is a cut and paste email. I've explained my situation several times but clearly it is not read or the answers I'm getting would be different. And suddenly today I get an email that my ticket has been "solved" and is being closed. I'm here to tell you that is an outright farce. My situation is the same... as with other tickets I've opened before and have been ignored. Seems "support" is just looking to empty the in-file. 😒

Comment

Well said SassiRae. I really do hope that Beeline Support will be better, as this is my favorite and most played game of all time. I joined this forum since i felt my questions are better aired here as I get fast feedback from the community and from Spelling Bee, who i believe will also do great in that area of Customer Support of Beeline. Considering that this app gets a lot of revenue from in-app purchases, it is just prudent that Customer Support would be of high standard and would have resources as much as the developers.

I have a navigator app wherein support e-mails me and answers my questions and issues personally until they are solved. While getting a computer-generated response is understandable with a game played by millions, what is lacking is the feeling of being taken care of by the team who earns they living through the game itself.

Comment

HOW DID THIS NEW TOPIC GET MERGED WITH THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT TOPIC THAT WAS ALREADY CLOSED by Beeline? Are we not allowed to post when we have unresolved issues? I do not understand how Beeline can close the topic regarding "a certain someone" at support. While I appreciate them responding at all, it seems their only concern is not calling out one employee specifically. Well... if there is someone else doing the job at support maybe we wouldn't call out the ONE person who is handling or not handling issues. In addition, my ticket has been open for MORE THAN A WEEK. All responses I've received from "support" is a cut and paste email. I've explained my situation several times but clearly it is not read or the answers I'm getting would be different. And suddenly today I get an email that my ticket has been "solved" and is being closed. I'm here to tell you that is an outright farce. My situation is the same... as with other tickets I've opened before and have been ignored. Seems "support" is just looking to empty the in-file. 😒

Comment

Working...
                          X