• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tenny
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Spelling Bee,
    happy holidays!
    Do you know if it's possible to trade my third Bigmouth into a Rockgiant? Of course, i wanted to giant onmy mountain, but I won't mind having him in my Mv, too. I'm getting used to my three Bigmouth', but I still would like to trade one, please.
    Thank you.

• Spelling Bee
    replied
    I'll see what I can find out and or do Tenny.

Leave a comment:

• Tenny
    replied
    I sent in a ticket to get my missing Rock Giant. Everything went fine and fast, but Zachary sent me "Bigmouth" instead of the Rock Giant. (And he sent him to the MV, not to the mountain.)
    Is there a way to get me the Rock Giant? I answered to my old ticket, but I guess it was closed and Zachary didn't get my cry for help.

Leave a comment:

• Tenny
    replied
    Spelling Bee, help me, what should I do? I submitted as you told me, and got a reply from Zachary. Now I was given another 125 SB but no Rock Giant. That's what I thought. I checkes my mountain and there was no Giant. So I went back to the village to find a Gift from "somebody" which turned ou to be ... Bigmouth! Well, I had a problem with the Bigmouth offer and purchased it twice for the MV. All my fault, I never opened a ticket. I guess beeline/Zachary just mixed things up. I got berries and Bigmouth and I wanted just the Rock Giant, because my berries arrived safely. Now I'm feeling guilty and annoyed at the same time. Guilty for being happy about 125 SB but very, very annoyed about a third Bigmouth in my MV. How can I sort this out with customer support?

Leave a comment:

• Spelling Bee
    replied
    Hi Tenny. Use the portal and choose any of the missing Exclusive Offers to get to the next part. Once you are past it, write in the email list the actual one you are missing. Just make sure you keep mentioning it over the course of speaking with Support so that they make sure you get the right one.

I will also bring it to the Studio's attention that the list of items needs updated.

Leave a comment:

• Tenny
    commented on 's reply
    i'm having the next problem with an EO ... the Pilus didn't make it safely to my device :-/ Writing normal eMails might be confusing for everyone.

• Tenny
    replied
    Sure? Spelling Bee always says to use the support link ...

Leave a comment:

• Mrs. Oddish
    replied
    Forget about the homepage. Write to them at: support@beeline-i.com, your mail will end up in the right place.

Leave a comment:

• List of Exclusive Offers needs to be updated on the Customer Support web portal

This is not a double post. I wanted to open a ticket, to get my lost Rock Giant back. I purchased the offer a few days ago, but never got the Giant. Now I tried to open a ticket via "support" on the end of this website. And I don't get it. Seriously, Beeline has to update this site. Why hasn't anyone said this earlier? I clicked my way through the menu and ended at a topic called "unrecieved Smurfberries or purchased items" Yay. I got the berries but not the item. That's my link. Continue. The Sb did not show up after being purchased - nope Purchased Sb have gone missing - nope a purchase including the pelican is missing - nope a purchase including the pheasant is missing - nope a purchase including the reindeer is missing - nope a purchase including the resource machine is missing - nope a purchase including the dragon costume is missing - nope a purchase including Clockwork Smurf is missing - nope a purchase including the Smurberry bush is missing - noooooope. And that's it. What am I supposed to chose? No wonder Zachary is out of the game. These EOs are old! You HAVE to look into this. Please show me how to open a ticket. I am not able to understand this at all, sorry. Mabe I'm overlooking something?
Working...
X