Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village Android version 1.5.3.a is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village Android version 1.5.3.a is live and available for download!

Get Ready to Send the Smurfy Sawdust Flyin'

What's New?
    • Welcome Timber Smurf to the Island and watch him hammer out Smurfy, homemade decorations you can paint!
    • Fall in love with Clockwork Smurfette! She¹s the Island¹s most wondrous Wonder yet!
    • Visit the Exclusive Shop and add rare limited time offers to your village.
    • Purchase the new Paint Supplies to paint on the Island without dye!
    • Tidy up your village to your hearts content with the new Smurfy Wonder Storage
    • Clean up with Handy Smurf¹s Vacuum Cleaner in all village areas!
    • Kiss winter goodbye with Valentine¹s Day themed decorations!

The snow is still there, but the Christmas spirit has left the village. The Festive Tree looks wonderful! And gifts from friends are yellow-red again.

Comment

Am I the only one here??? I have to go to bed. But ... there are new... new ... profile pics!!!! BUT: most of them are for SBs. argh, I'm not gonna sleep well. For SBs ... really. pffff. ( but yay!)
      Last edited by Tenny; 02-03-2015, 09:59 PM. Reason: Not all profile pics are for Sbs. Sorry.

Comment

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        OMG!I Its a dream come true!!!

• Alex Smurf
        Alex Smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh how cool is that!!! I can't' wait to see them 😍

I'm here but I'm an iOS user just looking for info and pics. Sucks the new profile pics cost SB.

Comment

What Tenny said about the new Avatars costing Smurfberries is a tiny bit misleading. Beeline gave us several new free ones that were once previously App icons. The ones that are not free are unlocked with the purchase of two new statues. I've enclosed pics below.

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
          Unicorn Smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh gosh, I am SO excited about the new profile pics!!! Woo hoo!!! Purple, NEW profile pics!!!

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          OMG! They are awesome!!!!!!!!

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          The new golden background player pictures are perfect!!! Just to finally see some new player pictures is great, but those five golden background player pictures are truely spectacular, they would be a bargain at one hundred Smurfberries each, and I'd still happily buy them all at that price, I just love them!!! They're so beautiful!

Cool! Thanks Spelling Bee.

Comment

How was the new update, any fun and exciting stuff to share with us ?

Comment

Oh, now I have to wait and wait on Amazon!!! New profile pictures! I don't see the smurf on the carousel, but I will be happy with any new pics. Congrats to Purple for pushing for this! Come on, Amazon, make my Valentine's Day special.

Comment

Most of the Valentine's Day stuff in the MV costs coins! Even some of the items that cost SB last year are now for coins! Awesome!

Comment

The new in-game profile pictures shine like bright glistening jewels among the classic ones! So many amazing ones to choose from now! Personally, I'm more than happy to pay a few SB to have access to these treasures!!! Now I really can't wait any longer for Apple so I can download and see them all on my ipad! What an amazing update shocker! Thank you Beeline!

Comment

I think the peacock is int the VIP store because it's not in the main menu and it was already said that it's not an EO. Darn, I don't have VIP.

Comment

• Eli79
                    Eli79 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, the pink peacock is available at the VIP-Store, but not in MV. I could buy it for 30 SB on the mountain, the planet and on the island.

I hope the tree doesn't catch on fire by those torches.

Comment

• Alex Smurf
                    Alex Smurf commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Wow the tree looks beautiful! I was about to store my christmas tree but with the new look I'll definitely keep it!

• pitufinovia
                    pitufinovia commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The mushrooms at the bottom are my favourite as well

• supersmurf
                    supersmurf commented
                    Editing a comment
                    wow! great idea to make the Big Christmas Tree a simply Big one for the rest of the year. It should be noted that the Smurfs around are adorable and they do that circle all around so often seen in the comics!

I looks like we get 3 offers that stay for 5 days then we get 3 new offers. The blue info button tells you where the item can be placed.

Comment

• Pachemz
                    Pachemz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    What?! One hour? Mine now says 98 hours left.

• clowreed
                    clowreed commented
                    Editing a comment
                    How come in my android the options keep spinning like slot machine? Also the new offering is so long almost for eternity

• supersmurf
                    supersmurf commented
                    Editing a comment
                    wow, my offers are completely different. So I think there's a sort of random of offers, that's a quite good thing.

The sheep and squirrels are available on the island and mountain but the frogs and swans are only on the island.

Comment

• Purple!
                    Purple! commented
                    Editing a comment
                    How much is the Sheep?!

• Spelling Bee
                    Spelling Bee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It's 30 Smurfberries Purple.

• Purple!
                    Purple! commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Awesome! Thanks Spelling Bee! I can't wait!

Thanks for posting the pictures Android buddies! It looks like Beeline got this update right in almost every possible way!!! You post have made me even more excited about the new update! Please keep them coming!

Comment

Working...
                  X