Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cupid’s Crazy Heart Guessing Game Contest: Winners Announced!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cupid’s Crazy Heart Guessing Game Contest: Winners Announced!

Congratulations to our winners: Queen smurf, artekw, and Gouda! We thank all of you who participated and we hope to post many more smurfy contests soon, so if you didn't win this time, keep trying!

Thank you all so much for participating in Cupid's Crazy Contest here on our forum! You all did a Smurfy job! There were 14 differences between the two images. Many of you found a 15th difference, so we have included that in the answer key below. Participants who answered with 14 or more correct differences were included in our drawing for a winner. Three winners have been notified, and as soon as we hear back from them, we'll announce their names here an on Facebook. Be sure to check your emails and your private messages to see if you won. Check the answer key below to see if you found everything.

Cupid has gone crazy in the Smurfs’ Village, firing his love arrows at every poor Smurf who comes along. The entire village is completely lovesick and poor Smurfette has more suitors than she knows what to do with! Take a close look at these two images of the chaos cupid has created in the Smurfs’ Village and see if you can spot all the differences! Count them and let us know what they are.

*This contest in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants will be providing information to Beeline Interactive, Inc. and not to Facebook

Last edited by Bee's Knees; 02-27-2015, 01:31 PM.

Oooo. Cool. I love a contest. Thanks Bee's Knees 😃

Comment

Wow!! Awesome Thank you very much, Bee's Knees!

Comment

Ooh, I like "spot the difference". Thanks!

Comment

Oooh cool! that's awesome, I love contests! Thank you Bee's Knees!

Comment

Sound fun, thanks Bees Knee's! All the true blue necks won't look at the posts with the answers in them. (They could be right or wrong). We appreciate the work that went into this and we won't break the rules. 😄

Comment

Hey, guys, posting spoilers and violating the rules is just not cool, especially after the time and thought Beeline put into making up the contest.

Bee's Knees, perhaps next time the topic should be one that is 'closed' and we can't post to. Even though people could post to Chat, it would be a lot more effort!

Comment

• Clumsy
                Clumsy commented
                Editing a comment
                I think that's a great idea!

• smurfy bear
                smurfy bear commented
                Editing a comment
                Agree with you Cupcake that the thread should be locked right away or have someone monitor the thread 24/7.

• Unicorn Smurf
                Unicorn Smurf commented
                Editing a comment
                Yep. I guess it should be a closed topic next time. What a shame, though. The instructions could not have been more clear... 😉

Hello everyone. As requested by the community, I'm going to go ahead and lock the topic to prevent spoilers until the contest is over. As a reminder:

To enter the contest, please make sure you are registered here on the forum as the contest rules state. Once registered, please click on Bee's Knees name and send a PRIVATE MESSAGE (not a visitor message) containing your answers.

Comment

Congratulations to all of the winners!

Comment

Counted 14 differences. That's a shame. Congrats to the winners

Comment

Oh 14 was good enough....

Comment

Did not get any messages... Better luck next time...

Comment

• chickadee2013
                        chickadee2013 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You missed one. There's 15 Clumsy.

• Clumsy
                        Clumsy commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Bees knees post says that everyone who fpund 14 or more differences still had a chance 😉

Congratulations to the winners! Unfortunately I kept thinking I'd "have a look at it later, after gifting" whenever I thought of it but completely forgot. As they say, "you've got to be in it to win it". Bees Knees, I hope there will be more comp's.

Comment

• Bee's Knees
                        Bee's Knees commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Many more soon. Lookout around St. Paddy's day.

• chickadee2013
                        chickadee2013 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yay ... St Patrick's Day is just around the corner! Thanks Bees Knees.

Found 15 differences too 😎. Congrats to the winners and hope there will be more contest in the future 😃.

Comment

Congrats to the winners. I love these kind of games. Keep them coming, Beeline.

Comment

Working...
                        X