Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village Android version 1.5.3.1a (Bug Fix) is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village Android version 1.5.3.1a (Bug Fix) is live and available for download!

What's New in Version 1.5.3.1a?

Performance improvements and bug fixes

For some reason the update to fix the bug in the valentine update causes the game to go back to level 1, did the hidden recovery which is working properly, game saved phew

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Debbles. I was able to update my Android village just fine, and so far I've only come across one other person report they had the same issue as you. Most Android players getting the update appear to have updated just fine. I'll keep an eye on it and if I start seeing more instances we'll open a problem topic.

That is terrifying! Thank goodness you knew how toget your old village back! Did the bug fix work? Can you store the wonders now? Are you getting the EO offers?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      The update appears to have fixed the Sacks, and the issue with the new Exclusive Offer items not showing up for Android players was fixed last night by Beeline at a sever level.

• AJ Smurf
      AJ Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm on Android and haven't gotten an offer yet today. I suppose it could still come, but it doesn't look like it. I haven't heard of anyone on Android getting an offer today.

• supersmurf
      supersmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Speeling Bee for telling us exactly the bugs resolved!

I'm on Android and haven't gotten an offer yet today. I suppose it could still come, but it doesn't look like it. I haven't heard of anyone on Android getting an offer today.
    Hey Aaronhair. I got one of the new Exclusive Offers on my Nexus 7 Tablet (Lollipop 5.0.2) earlier today. It was for Puzzle Smurf.

Comment

• AJ Smurf
      AJ Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm jealous.

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sure they'll re-offer them all again. Now that the issue has been fixed with the servers, all Android players should get their chance to pick up the offers.

I'll have to check my kindle for an update. My EO at 5am this morning was the feast table. Hope the update is available.

Comment

I JUST got the Festive Feast Table with Resources.

Comment

• supersmurf
        supersmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        me too! I received the feast table offer, that's pretty adorable, but surely not among the new ones... I'll take a look at lunch, hoping in something new!
        Last edited by supersmurf; 02-11-2015, 05:03 AM.

Anyone else on Android receive an offer today? If so, what was it?

Comment

• Pachemz
        Pachemz commented
        Editing a comment
        I haven't received one today but yesterday afternoon I received the new Puzzle Smurf offer without doing the bug update.

• supersmurf
        supersmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        I received the Puzzle offer yesterday in the morning, then nothing more... It'll be 24 hrs in few moments and I'll check later. I hope everything fine. I'm really looking for a couple of these news EO's, even if they seem all fantastic!
        Last edited by supersmurf; 02-12-2015, 04:35 AM.

• AJ Smurf
        AJ Smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        It appears to be working correctly now.

Look at that. When the bug is detrimental to them, they correct it in the blink of an eye. When it's the other way around, you can wait until hell freezes over.

On the other hand, I already told how other developers could do things right and compensate players when their experience has been ruined somehow. Latest occurrence is Klabs (LLSIF game). One of the random drawings went wrong, and people who were supposed to get a guaranteed kind of card got nothing. What do you think happened ? They credited EVERYONE who took a draw their 50+ [in-game currency] back, regardless if they had paid real money for it or not. And they did not take back the cards you got during the first drawing.

Do you know how much 50 units of this currency translates in real money ? 21.14 euros. They corrected the bug in a matter of hours, and still they did that.

Now let this sink in. How long have some of SV's bugs been ruining your experience ? How many times have you been annoyed at a new EO crashing the game or simply not doing what it's supposed to do, and things staying the same for weeks or months ? How much money have you thrown to Beeline, only to be rewarded by pop-up ads, and in-game ads ?

How much more does the community has to take before we step down, and boycott all purchases until they AT LEAST remove all those ads ?

Comment

• AJ Smurf
        AJ Smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        I will say, it is extremely frustrating some of the things wrong with this game. I recently had to get a new phone because my old one broke. Well A) luckily I could recover my game thanks to Helium but the Cloud Save feature never works and no one seems to care to fix it . . . B) then I found out because I got a new device that my Lifetime VIP status was just completely gone. I emailed Beeline to see what could be done and I was credited for my last Smurfberry purchase, with no regard with what I emailed about it. No response about the problem just "as a one time courtesy we have refunded your last purchase". WHY? That does nothing to solve my problem. As a lifetime VIP member I expect more than a form letter response. So I got my temporary VIP status back which should have lasted 30 days . . . it lasted about 3.

What was today's EO for those with bug fix? I received Big Mouth with 125 SBs about 5:30 this morning. I don't know when Amazon will release bug fix. My version says 1.5.3a.

Comment

• Schlumpfine
        Schlumpfine commented
        Editing a comment
        I could update to version 1.5.3.1 on Feb 11th.
        So when the german Amazon app shop has it, shouldn't it be available for you as well?

• Evabevasmurf
        Evabevasmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        My version still says 1.5.3a. And I haven't gotten any of the new EOs. I thought that by now I would have the bug fix update but I don't see any changes.

Yay!!! Went to the bank and shopping, just got home after about four hours and the Duck Family EO popped up when I went on SV!!! My kindle finally updated. All by itself! Happy, happy me!

Comment

Android users still need to be offered the Silver Fanged Growler. Otherwise, we've had a shot at all of them.

Comment

I just got the update today. I got the puzzle house offer but I WANT those ducks. Got them for my IPhone and they are adorable. Please send the duck family again.

Comment

• Tenny
            Tenny commented
            Editing a comment
            Are there interactions with Smurfs and the ducks?

• CindySmurf
            CindySmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Tenny from what I observed when you click on the Duck and duckings they rise up and walk around. One of the babies gets on his mother's back. It is adorable. I have not seen any Smurf interaction but that doesn't mean it can't happen.

I just got Puzzle Smurf! Yes! Now I just need the ducks and the silver fanged growler!

Comment

And the magic space bird would be nice to have as well.

Comment

Hi! I have question Vanity smurf on planet swoof working already or still its not save to use it??

Comment

Working...
              X