Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.12.1 (Bug Fix) is live and available for download

Not a great bug fix! I just tried moving (not storing, just moving) one of the Smurfy Wonders in my Mountain area and one of my train stations disappeared completely. I tried leaving the area and returning to see if the item would come back, but it didn't. That's 15 smurfberries lost. And weirdly enough, when I go into the menu to see the station, it's showing that I haven't purchased it, but the second car is still on the actual train. I've also lost a (customized) hut and a bush. Did I do something wrong here?

Comment

• Ray888
      Ray888 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you stored your wonder at the mountain prior to this update, kt86mi?

• kt86mi
      kt86mi commented
      Editing a comment
      I did store several wonders before the update. I ended up duplicating three of them because of it and left it alone at that point. Two wonders melded with other items on the Mountain (I have no idea how to describe it other than that), one of which was the train station. I updated SV with the bug fix today and moved the "melded" Smurfy Wonders to try and see if they would just separate or something. That's when I lost my train station, hut, etc. Even stranger, I now have three carousels, two telescopes, and two mining machine things in storage.

I can't load my friends and I don't seem to be receiving gifts, and Postman doesn't work since the update. Strangely, Reporter does, and he would't if there were an actual connection issue. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Comment

• Tenny
      Tenny commented
      Editing a comment
      I have this problem for two days, so before the update. Android has trouble loading friends, too. Maybe Beeline is working to fix gifting?

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      The recent server issues started happening before the update. There is a problem topic for it here: http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...smurfs-village

I'm having the same problem! I can't load my friends and I get the message from the Postman that my internet is off! I try turning my internet off and on and it didn't work!

Comment

• Alex Smurf
      Alex Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, same problem here ejic, Tenny and Pam.

• EliEze67
      EliEze67 commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too, Pammy! No connection message when trying to access Postman smurf and friend list (Reporter Smurf worked fine, though) This was already happening shortly before updating and is continuing to happen after bug fix update. In both cases, I was properly connected to Internet/FB/GC, so must be on Beeline's end!

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey guys. The recent server issues started happening before the update. We are going to have to wait for them to get it sorted out. The problem topic for the issue can be found here: http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...smurfs-village

Is it save to store wonders on the mountain and planet? Has anyone tried it yet? I'm a little bit scared because of what kt86mi said.

Comment

I cannot see my friends as well. My roses are going to die

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Hopefully it will get sorted out soon.

They called it a bug fix update 😉

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Clumsy, that's a server issue. It has nothing to do with the bug fix.

So, I stored the windmill, left the mountain and went back again. Everything looks fine and normal.

Comment

• Alex Smurf
        Alex Smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok, that's good news!

I just noticed that when I stor my wonders their clock stops and they don give me berries! Is this how the storage was suppose to work?

Comment

• Ray888
        Ray888 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, you won't get weekly sb from stored wonder.

How about the reporter smurf collect from tweet ? Until now never get smurf berries yet.

Comment

New low Beeline.

New low.

Are you trying to make us turn away from our beloved game? What are you doing?
        Now I understand what Smurfy Bear was saying.
        Some how they came later to me....but 'lucky me', they turned up. The mid-game pop-up advertising. MID GAME!!!!!!! Holy heck you have no shame. I'm hanging on by a thread, and you do this to us. Uggh.

Comment

Yes, they still happen, Caro and Smurfy Bear, the pop-up ads are still popping and they happen EVERY TIME I try to make an in-app purchase! Beeline is really shooting themselves in the foot with this, as now I am afraid to make purchases...

Comment

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't think it's a bug. It's most likely them trying out new marketing strategies. They are seeing the feedback, and I'll be sure to relay all of your sentiments too just in case.

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks, Ms. Bee- your intervention is always appreciated!

• smurfy bear
            smurfy bear commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you for relaying our sentiments to beeline Ms. Bee.

Why today there is no exclusive offer? 😩

Comment

• Ray888
            Ray888 commented
            Editing a comment
            No new EO after the update too 😯

No! I will never download this game! No advertising in the middle of the game I have splashed the cash for! Please stop this aggressive advertising methods, Beeline!

Comment

• Morning Sky
            Morning Sky commented
            Editing a comment
            But that isn't the answer to the problem, because we want to receive Exclusive Offers and the gifts from Reporter and postman. They all needs WIFI or mobile data!

• smurfy bear
            smurfy bear commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes we cannot opt to turn off our internet connection because the game needs it for other purposes. As Morning has already mentioned, EO's, reporter, postman and gifting/visiting friends requires an internet connection.

• Tapasz
            Tapasz commented
            Editing a comment
            The popup DOES show offline as well!

This ad keep popping up during in-game. Is this another new bug, Beeline?

Comment

• debbles smurf
            debbles smurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Try playing the gam. before judging it, if it weren"t for the ads in the movie hutt I would not know about some of the games I now play. You don't have to look at the screen when it pops up or don't connect to the internet turn it off before accessing your game as the pop up ads require internet access to pop up

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            More than likely it's just some new marketing strategy they are testing out. They'll review the feedback and take it into account before deciding whether or not to keep doing it. New advertisement style aside, like Debbles said; the new Snoopy game is pretty fun.

• Moontje
            Moontje commented
            Editing a comment
            To watch an advertisment in the videohut I find fun. Because I decide when to watch or if I want to watch and get a little reward for my time I have spent. But pop-up advertisments are not cool espessialy when you already have spent many, many Euro's. Now having an ingame pop-up is will make me loose all the fun I had in this game and wont keep playing such a game
        Working...
        X