Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready for some wooly good fun in the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get ready for some wooly good fun in the next update!

Get ready for some warm 'n' cuddly wooly fun when you invite Wooly Smurf to your Main Village! He'll help you grow fluffy sheep from cute lil' lambs till they're bah bah big! Sheer them for rewards and place a collection of wonderfully wooly items too.

Meet Game Smurf and place his hut to start collecting items from his checklists. Fulfilling Game Smurf's requests unlocks special rewards! Game Smurf is coming soon to The Smurfs' Village!

Fluffy Sheep! <3

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Ooooooo, I love a fluffy sheep! And what is better than one sheep? Multiples!

• Caro
      Caro commented
      Editing a comment
      Lots & lots of fluffy sheep!!!!

Great! Finally we can grow a bunch of fluffy sheep. Welcome wooly smurf

Comment

I love fluffy sheep !

Comment

Yeah, now we can raise fluffy sheep around our village 🐏🐏🐏

Comment

Aside from the fluffy sheep I'm also excited for the fluffy teddy bear!!!

Comment

• Ginger
            Ginger commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh, My Goodness ... I had to go back and look again. It is a bear.........I love Teddy Bears!

How did I miss this, this looks fantastic! We have been waiting forever for Wooly Smurf!

My only question is, what is that wooden Smurf doing to that poor sheep in the background of the teaser image?

Comment

My village would be all fluffy :-)!!

Comment

Sounds interesting, coz I love those little sheeps

Comment

That sounds so much fun! "grow fluffy sheep" oh, I will, I will!

Comment

• Tenny
                  Tenny commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I hope they will have the same size as the fluffy sheep? Not the same size as the giant turkey or the Mammoth??? I mean, growing animals in SV is working very well and I like my sheep the way they are.

• Purple!
                  Purple! commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Usually I say the bigger the better, but our current Fluffy sheep just could not be more perfect! I too hope they are the same.

• asmurf
                  asmurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  oh yes, very important that they all match in size

Aww it looks so adorable! I love the idea of taking care and help to grow the fluffy sheep I wish we can get this update earlier ^^

Comment

Growing fluffy sheep, love it!! (But please give us more room in MV by adding small footprinted shrubs!)

Comment

• Evabevasmurf
                    Evabevasmurf commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Great idea! More room to place the fluffy sheep. I want lots of them, but where oh where shall I put them?

Awesome! This looks so cute. I can't wait to have all those fluffy sheeps in my village! And as you can see from the teaser the snow will hopefully be gone!

Comment

Very fun. Can't wait

Comment

Fluffy sheep! I hope they come in different colors. Not just all white. I love fluffy sheep, and I'd love to have a few black or grey sheep in my village.
                      @Purple - I hope that mechanical, wooden smurf is just running the wool through that machine, not one of the adorable fluffy sheep!

Comment

• Smurfy-smurfy
                        Smurfy-smurfy commented
                        Editing a comment
                        What's that? Are we going to be able to trim fluffy sheep?.. Or what? Hope it's not something sinister!

• Spelling Bee
                        Spelling Bee commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Calm down everyone, it's nothing bad lol. You'll see soon enough for yourselves what exactly it is. Just be patient.

• Smurfy-smurfy
                        Smurfy-smurfy commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Oh haha I calm down then
                        I'm learning how to be patient by playing SV!
                    Working...
                    X