Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready for some wooly good fun in the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

I could go on and on about Don Smurfo, but it is probably best if you see for yourself! This ten minute episode is a classic and is the best Don Smurfo episode of them all! Be sure to watch for the Mighty Golden Eagle!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h6jr1UbjUR4

Comment

Haha Purple I love your enthusiasm for Don Smurfo! Must be the best update ever. I wonder if there are more teasers to come.

Comment

Time for another screen shots 😍

Comment

Say goodbye to the snow and welcome Spring to the Smurfs' Village in our newest update! Coming soon.

Comment

• Alex Smurf
                  Alex Smurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Wohoo another teaser! I love the smurf reading a book under the tree. And I can't wait to place the windmill in my village! 😍 Finally spring has arrived!!

• Purple!
                  Purple! commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm so happy the snow has left! The rooster looks awesome!

• Amberglass
                  Amberglass commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I can't wait!!!! Please give it to us soon!!!😄

The video that has been uploaded to the facebook page shows all of Wooly Smurfs items are paintable! 😍

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                  Spelling Bee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes, they are! That should make a lot of people happy. Here's a screen shot from the video~

Beeline has also posted a video showing off the update. You can find it here: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=729434307172506

Here are some screen shots from the video:

Comment

• Purple!
                  Purple! commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Wooly looks perfect! Exactly like the cartoon!

It looks like it is Jokey in the Don Smurfo costume, the look is right on the money, I guess they were inspired from the first Don Smurfo appearance, but I hope this doesn't mean the mighty Golden Eagle is not coming!

• Icon in Game Center has changed. Hoping for updates soon.

Comment

• Purple!
                  Purple! commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Awesome!!! With a little luck we could get it today! I can't wait to have Don Smurfo in the village, even if it is only Jokey in disguise!

• OMG! This is all too cute! I have been buried in snow and living in absolute freezing temperatures for so long now I can't bare it! I need to see some green grass in my village! .....

Comment

• The iOS update is LIVE and Available for download!!

Comment

• The video makes it look like a very impressive update! Thanks for letting us know about it Spelling Bee! Very excited about the update!

Comment

• Okay, going to go ahead and close this topic. Please continue the discussion over in the official update topic found here: http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...e-for-download

Comment

Working...
                      X