Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village Android version 1.5.4a is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village Android version 1.5.4a is live and available for download!

Downloading'!!!!!! Bleeh bleeeh

Comment

Hi Spelling Bee, I placed 6 smaller shrubs in MV and went to my island. When I came back they are gone. I play on android. Has anyone else had the same problem?

Comment

Hi Julie. I just checked my Android version. I purchased the smaller shrubs and went back and forth between the Island and Main Village several times. The new smaller shrubs are still there. It might be an isolated incident, or other players might report it too. We'll just have to wait and see.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment

• Juliesmurf
          Juliesmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you Spelling Bee. I replaced the trees, went to the island and back, exited the game and when I went back they are still there. So it must have been a glitch with my game. Cheers

I noticed there is some sort of change when going to Cloud Save. It now logs me into the Google Game Center . . . which I had no idea existed but am guessing it is similar to what Apple has. Anyone else notice this? What is it?

Comment

Hello Spelling Bee. The wooly flower like item says its paintable but when I went to paint it, it doesnt change color. Am I the only one experiencing this?

Comment

• Tenny
            Tenny commented
            Editing a comment
            Yep, me. I tried to paint the rug on iOS and it didn't work. I thought maybe it's because I put the rug on a dirty pathway. When I want to move the rug, it always wants to move the dirty path first ... so I wanted to try if it's paintable when it lies on the green ground. But I had no time ...

• Tenny
            Tenny commented
            Editing a comment
            This is on iOs: the one placed on the brown pathway isn't paintable right now. The other one is paintable.

The flower rug is included as part of the path limit so if one purchases the rug of wooly smurfs it won't show up if you have reached your path limit.

Comment

The icon finally changed this morning on Amazon, so I downloaded the update on my Kindle... and it's still the same (Valentine's) version from last time, even after downloading the update. What gives?

Comment

• Wakko
              Wakko commented
              Editing a comment
              Nevermind. Got it to work after three downloads.

I am downloading the update right now! Yes! Wooly smurf and Don Smurfo! Wahoooooo!!!!

Comment

Okay, I have one tiny little problem with the update. In the cartoon, Wooly carried SBs under his hat to pay for the wool. But so far, I have spent over 300 SBs for new items. And Wooly has not tipped his hat and let any SBs fall out! Don Smurfo is almost perfect. He just needs his Golden Eagle. The lambs are perfect. I had hoped they would not all be white, and they aren't. I like them so much I may not grow them bigger. The beaver dams are awesome. Would love to be able to place them in the river, near my bridges, but they are so cute I bought 3 of them. Wooly's items are adorable! the accordion and marionettes are also adorable. And so it goes. And so go my precious SBs! Love, love, love this update! Great job, Beeline!

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                Spelling Bee commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi Eva. If you look close enough, you'll see that Wooly is now keeping his Smurfberries in a large basket right next to his hut. While it's not exactly the same as the Cartoon, at least they are still there in some way.

• Evabevasmurf
                Evabevasmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                Spelling Bee - I saw the basket of Sbs, but sadly, he is keeping them to himself!

• AJ Smurf
                AJ Smurf commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree that I love the Beaver dam . . . but they don't live in oceans. They live in ponds and rivers. Therefore, I agree we should be able to place it in the river.

This update was pure genius so many great smurfs and unexpected surprises, i still can't believe we finally got Don Smurfo in our villages... now decorating is a little tricky cuz i have no space for the barn but i want to make room for it somewhere lol

Comment

• debbles smurf
                debbles smurf commented
                Editing a comment
                If you would like Beeline to expand each area I started a topic under ideas asking for the, please vote if you would like to see this implemented

I really enjoy this update. 3 New smurfs, small shrubs, sundial that finally made it to the main village, marionettes and the best part is goodbye to snow (I don't like the snow as it makes me hard to see anything) Aside from those great things, I am surprised Beeline still hasn't remove traveller ugly dirt patch. Btw, everyone must have known the multiple smurfette glitch right? The good news is jokey is having this glitch. Now we receive 2 gifts a day (jokey + don smurfo jokey). I'm having a hard time at first to choose at first whether to abandon jokey for don smurfo or not. But this bug saves my day. Thank you very much Beeline. And if you decided to fix this bug, please have some other worker smurf transform to don smurfo rather than jokey so that i wouldn't miss either two on my village

Comment

I know that there is helium and papa smurf but when game is crash( two times before cloud sava was add I lose my village). And I forget to say that automatic save is also not working- last save on 25.... And I have problem with wonders too.When update was came it reset time on all wonders for 7 days.I was thinking ok I will wait but today game start counting time for wonders from beginning now I need wait 6 days 10 hours.I already lose 10 smurfberries in that way.
                Last edited by SmurfsFan249; 03-01-2015, 06:03 AM.

Comment

• debbles smurf
                  debbles smurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Cloud save has been faulty for a long time this is nothing new and Beeline already knows. The game automatically saves once a day on the device so if you ever need to restore your village the hidden save is there under options in the main game screen before pressing play. Tap papa smurf 16 times and recover village appears, go into recover village and select the latest date saved, preview and it will ask you do you want to recover village select yes and continue on. Some people are using helium to back up their game but remember Beeline does not support helium backup but maybe they should as cloud save isn't working as it should.

Don Smurfo is a huge disappointment. Three days in a row I got nothing!

Comment

Working...
                X