Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready for some Smurfy Springy fun in the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get ready for some Smurfy Springy fun in the next update!

Get Smurfette's new Easter Basket to watch sassy Smurfette hop in a out of a cute Easter Bunny costume. While dressed as a bouncing bunny, Smurfette will give out even smurfier kiss rewards during her swooning game! Coming soon!

Bring some springy smurfy beauty to your village when you complete the lovely new Floral Fountain Smurfy Wonder, coming soon!

Even Grouchy Smurf needs a reason to smile every once in a while. Place Grouchy’s new hut in your main village to help him cheer up…a little. Grouchy’s hut also unlocks a fun new village event. Clear away the rain clouds to brighten the village and collect delightful rewards sure to keep you feeling cheerful all day long! Coming soon.

Wohoo finally Grouchy gets his own hut! 😍

Comment

Oh nice! Love the little grouchpot. Pretty hut too.

Comment

Great news. Finally Grouchy getting his hut. I wonder the mini game.

Comment

Thanks for the news Clumsy! Nice hut for Grouchy. The 🚫 symbol is funny

Comment

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, thank you Clumsy for getting a temp post up before I could get the official one up!

• chickadee2013
            chickadee2013 commented
            Editing a comment
            Clumsy's always quick to find Facebook info but we know you're always on the case Spelling Bee! Knew you'd post any minute after Clumsy.

Thanks for the heads-up, Clumsy. I love Grouchy - he is my favorite everyday smurf!

Comment

That's the easter update and I had an incling we could see this around the 18th

Comment

Awesome! I love update news!!!! Finally Beeline gives Grouchy some love! Nice to see one of the original Peyo special Smurfs get some attention too! His hut is cute, and I like the big grey puffy storm clouds too, but I kind of wish it was Grouchy's locust attack on the village, that would be a bit more exciting than just clearing away rain clouds, and who wouldn't love to see those adorable little locust chew away at Smurf huts! I'll have to wait and see what this is all about before I make an opinion, because maybe this rain cloud thing will be cool!

This update looks so far so good, I'm looking forward to seeing more teasers, and can we please get screenshots and animations this time, those are the best parts! The last few updates have been really great with all sorts of cool stuff, but just please tell me this update is coming with a few villains! I would still love to see Hogatha, Balthazar, the Wartmongers, and Gargamel actually be part of the game!

Comment

the cloud on the top of the hut is hilarious😄 i like it!

Comment

Cool, I love Grouchy. It's about time he gets his own hut
                  Last edited by Beijing-Ve; 03-10-2015, 04:54 PM.

Comment

This is going to be a nice update. But it seems that there is a lot of things to control the weather in the game. So I can't wait for more teasers so we can see what surprises await us in the next update.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                      Spelling Bee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hi Allissa. Without giving too much away, it's not another way to control the weather.

• AllissaAnn
                      AllissaAnn commented
                      Editing a comment
                      HaHa. Thats good news! I just love how you tease us Spelling Bee. Give just enough hints. Keep 'em coming.

He is as Grouchy as ever 😡 👏😏

Comment

I wonder if the smurfs will be putting up umbrellas? Thanks for opening the topic Spelling Bee. I hope you're lurking in the corridors of the studio, getting all the news as it breaks. Can hardly wait for another teaser.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                        Spelling Bee commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I do my best. @_@

Adorable....

Comment

Super duper out of this world extra hyper excited and you all know why

Comment

Working...
                        X