Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.14.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone got any of the rare birds from the Birdfeeder Hut? The last birds of each set seem super hard to get,I have spent a bunch of SB trying, but they are difficult, just curios is other players are having better luck?

The Bird Feeder Hut is the new standard on what all EO's going forward should be! The birds are so awesome and beautiful, and there are so many of them, trying to get the whole collection is a lot of fun!

Comment

• cosmickitten
      cosmickitten commented
      Editing a comment
      So how does the EO work then Purple? I haven't bought it yet, but I thought you just had to plant certain crops to attract certain birds. So is it just like the Sanctuary - you plant a crop and have to take pot luck on what bird turns up?

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      It works kind of like the sanctuary, the birds are divided into groups and the same crop will attract them, but some of the birds come up more often, and some never seem to come up. It is by far one of the best EO offers we have ever got, even at full price it is worth getting! I love the birds, and they kept the crops simple, so it is not impossible to get a bunch quick! All the birds are awesome!

• cosmickitten
      cosmickitten commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the info. Nice to have an EO that gives you really good bang for your buck for a change. I missed the offer yesterday unfortunately but hopefully it will come round again quick. My island is in need of an overhaul so a tropical bird sanctuary seems a good way to go!

Haven't gotten the offer yet....how does one "attract" the birds? Is it like the sanctuary, with snacks? Or do you just buy them?

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      With snacks, then the bird appears, when you move the bird a tree appears with it with it. The crop numbers are super small and easy to do!

• Chessara
      Chessara commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Purple!

I have not been getting regular EO's since last update. It started when I reached character limit. I do not have Finance Smurf, and I did not receive the offer for the Bird Hut yet as well. Character limit is the only major achievement that I have reached in the MV, so not sure it that is what is making my offers all wonky. I opened a ticket with Beeline but Zachary just responded with a generic letter. Pretty disappointed at this point. I have decided to put my iPad down for a couple of days to reevaluate if I want to continue to play. Very sad at this point.

Comment

• Astro King
      Astro King commented
      Editing a comment
      I am at character limit at village too but I did receive Finance smurf offer and had purchased it.

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh that's weird because some who didn't receive the offer got it when they stored a critter. My bad, sorry!

• AllissaAnn
      AllissaAnn commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, I could not stay away from my village. I missed it. I decided that their must be others in my same position, of reaching character limit, and needing extra space in the MV. So hopefully Beeline is working on a way to increase both those issues. I thank everyone who posted and tried to encourage me to continue as Finance would come my way. He still hasn't, but I can't let it stop me from playing.

What does everyone think of Grouchy's hut? Is it worth the berries? What kind of gifts to you get?

Comment

• Astro King
      Astro King commented
      Editing a comment
      I managed to find all clouds only after the 3rd try.. I think it'll be easier if you have a smaller village. But it's quite fun, just like treasure hunt.

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      The hut is great! And it's Grouchy! Only got resources on the game so far but the game is nice enough. Having all expansions and a cramped village makes it more difficult to catch all clouds but I succeeded each time. I think when you catch them fast you'll get the unique items.

• SmurfsAlot
      SmurfsAlot commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the Smurfy opinions!

This are all birds and all colours:

Comment

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Morning Sky. I saw your post on Random Chat too. Which are the rare ones?

• debbles smurf
      debbles smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Those birds have massive footprints, I think a land expansion is seriously needed if all those birds are going to be housed on both the island and main village

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      The top row is easy and as you move down the list they become harder to get. The white parrot and the purple beaked toucan are the two that are the most elusive! The purple longtail is also difficult.

Hi Smurfy friends! It looks like many of you are already enjoying the smurftacular Bird Feeder Hut. For those of you who don't already have it, watch for the special offer tomorrow to get yours and to start collecting amazing ridable birds!

Here are some gifs of the birds and hut in action.

Comment

• Ray888
      Ray888 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea, this may be one of the best EO after the dragon costume 😄

• Evabevasmurf
      Evabevasmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, Bee's Knees. The birds are smurfy!

• Smurfy-smurfy
      Smurfy-smurfy commented
      Editing a comment
      I really like the animation when the smurf is attracting birds too! Thank you very much for amazing EO. I am so happy to see wonderful birds every day.

Was without wifi for nearly 24 hours (friends may have noticed my village looking dead). It's great to catch up and see such beautiful villages on here. The birds are brilliant. Can't wait to get them. What a great update! Grouchy has sent a demolished a hut and sent the smurfs to a condo and had (hopefully) happily settled into my bush land clearing. He complains a lot about the noisy Naughties across the path but when it gets too much he just goes for a walk. The Easter egg painting table has been fun and the Easter bunnies and and chicks are lovely. Where's the big bunny? Coming soon I hope. The new walls and gated arch are great. I'm so glad to have the daffodils and white lilies back too I love the hydrangeas and spring flowers - don't have much room for them but I'm finding room for a few. Thanks Beeline Oh, ... and thanks for sending through the St Patrick's Day message from Lucky!

Comment

• Smurfy-smurfy
      Smurfy-smurfy commented
      Editing a comment
      I missed the massage. Need to be lucky to receive massage from Lucky!

• tzr1877
      tzr1877 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow 😔. I did not get a message from Lucky! Not sure I can make it thru the day. Clearly Purple and Chickadee are "close" with Lucky. Hmmm .... have they been getting other preferential treatment of which we are unaware? Better gifts? Extra resources? Both have spectacular villages. Is this a coincidence or should we be suspicious? Purple? Chickadee? What say you?

• smurfy bear
      smurfy bear commented
      Editing a comment
      Got the message from lucky too. The notification sounded like a FR on GC.

Hey, has anyone else seen these? The thing is, I don't have the bird feeder hut. They're in my storage.

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      Mine stay with the nest, your nest goes away when placed?

• Teddybear 04
      Teddybear 04 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lolz, I had totally forgotten that I placed a tree on my planet and went to check....there it sits on the planet with the nest in it. Looks so out of place 😀😀

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      When it's placed the nest stays so it's a nice decoration but no birds to use it. No, what I meant Purple was that nothing bad happened when I placed it. I was half expecting an illegal hut or something to show up.
      Last edited by chickadee2013; 03-22-2015, 12:35 AM.

THANK YOU Beeline for one of the BEST updates EVER!!! There are so many superlative things to say, where do I begin? I am having so much fun painting eggs; we got a lavender sheep for the MV; there are many diverse easter decorations for coins; Grouchy's hut is very cute; the tiny footprint on the spring bulb flower patch is great; and of course, we finally got the HYDRANGEAS!!!! Thank you again for listening to our suggestions! I have only just begun planting them everywhere, but here is my hydrangea patch on the island, inspired by Brittany and Cape Cod:

Comment

• Smurfy-smurfy
      Smurfy-smurfy commented
      Editing a comment
      You're welcome. The proper blue color hydrangea is from Grouchy's game! His hut is really cute carrying gray fluffy cloud. You must have special hydrangeas !! But be careful...Grouchy's minigame has the serious bug...plz not to lose any smurf in your village.
      http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...version-1-5-5a
      Last edited by Smurfy-smurfy; 03-22-2015, 01:00 PM.

• Evabevasmurf
      Evabevasmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      I like this - your suggestion for hydrangeas was such a good one, and I like how you used white huts to show the hydrangeas off. I guess I will not have the special one from Grouchy because he doesn't work very well for me. But I can buy all of the other colors that I want!

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm so glad you suggested the hydrangeas. I love hydrangeas but I don't have enough room now so I've only added a few. I love how they look on your island with the green and white huts.

Has anyone else noticed how pale the paintable eggs are compared to last years eggs? As you are painting the egg, the colours look bright and vibrant. When you place the egg, it appears pale and washed out. In the second image you can see the difference between last years egg and this years paintable egg. I'm sure many of you prefer the pastel colours but I wish there is the option to use brighter colours.

Comment

• Ashley j
      Ashley j commented
      Editing a comment
      I was thinking the same thing

• SmurfsAlot
      SmurfsAlot commented
      Editing a comment

I think it just depends on what colors you use. I try to use the neon colors
      Last edited by SmurfsAlot; 03-25-2015, 08:16 PM.

• Evabevasmurf
      Evabevasmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      @SmurfsAlot - I love your second picture. It looks as if the lynx/bobcat is stroking the caterpillar. That's too cute.

And we now have a new pop up ad and it pops up in the middle of game play (even while gifting)... The pop up ad is currently more tolerable because: (1)You can dismiss it by tapping ANYWHERE (no need to aim for a very very tiny "x" and (2)You are NOT redirected to the App Store which disrupts game play and wastes time.

Comment

• ejic12
      ejic12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly- I got this twice with no EO, and then the EO showed up a few hours later...at € 24.99. Not happening, so I guess I'll just have to wait some more.

• auntiekim
      auntiekim commented
      Editing a comment
      I've already got it, but still getting the popups, -4 today!

• Evabevasmurf
      Evabevasmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      My husband just got the EO, and as I thought he would, he said no. I told him I would give him the money, but he said there was no way he was going to pay that much for a few pixels. He just doesn't understand how badly his smurfs want to fly around on the beautiful birds!

Bug fix and performance improvement update just popped up!
    Last edited by tzr1877; 03-26-2015, 11:51 AM. Reason: Stupid autocorrect

Comment

Please continue the update discussion in the new topic located here: http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...e-for-download

Comment

Working...
      X