Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.14.1 (Bug Fix) is live and available for download

Wherefor is the bug fix update? What will be fixed?

Comment

iOS update available. Smurfette glitch is fixed ... I can change her outfits again. Grouchy game fixed ... I played it and didn't lose a smurf. Christmas tree glitch not fixed ... the tree still has the nest imbedded in it. Don't know about the the invisible hut customization because I didn't have that problem.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Tzr. Grouchy's Village Event was NOT one of the bugs fixed in this update, but they are aware of the issue and are working on it.

• tzr1877
        tzr1877 commented
        Editing a comment
        Spelling Bee ... sorry for the confusion and thanks for the clarification. Looks like I was just lucky not losing a smurf when I played the game after the update. I'll hold off playing until the bug is fixed.

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Tzr, there is absolutely no need to apologize. It's all okay.

Can't find the bug fix update on my App Store.

Comment

• smurfy bear
        smurfy bear commented
        Editing a comment
        I turned my device on and off and still nothing. I tried logging in and out of my iTunes account and still nothing. Oh well, I guess I have to wait for the next major update instead.

• smurfy bear
        smurfy bear commented
        Editing a comment
        Finally the update button has popped up and I'm updating now.

• Smurfy-smurfy
        Smurfy-smurfy commented
        Editing a comment
        As Smurfy Bear said "The button only says open instead of update," it happened to all 5 apps including SV that were waiting for being updated. So there might have been some problems at apple store itself. Now Apple store is working properly, and I got update

Comment

phew, SV app came back to the japanese appstore. but i also had the same trouble above. but it turned ''update'' and i updated. thanks Spelling Bee!

Comment

• Smurfy-smurfy
          Smurfy-smurfy commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats you could update SV app via Jpanese account!

It does not show update to me just open at the App Store. How can you check to see what version you have installed? Also will this fix the Harvest Cauliflower problem I have on the Planet? It's been 2 weeks since I posted my problem, and no one responds to the thread since its marked PS. And CS just sends auto emails back. Thanks.

Comment

• smurfy bear
          smurfy bear commented
          Editing a comment
          You can check your version by going to settings-> general-> usage-> manage storage-> smurf village. Not sure if there's a short cut way, if there is sorry for the long cut. Not really sure what got fixed on this update but hope it resolves your issue.

• KimbaSmurf
          KimbaSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you Smurfy Bear. I found it that way. It shows I'm already updated, but it didn't fix my Papa Planet quest issue.

Grouchy bug NOT fixed, just played it and lost 1 smurf, oh dear, come on beeline not good for a bug fix that doesn't fix such a big issue

Comment

• auntiekim
          auntiekim commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Spelling Bee

• debbles smurf
          debbles smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Spelling Bee will there be a bug fix for android or will the bug fix be implented in the next update

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Debbles. I don't know for sure but if I had to guess I would say it will probably just be rolled into the next Android update.

Dear Beeline, I believe the next major update is set to be released in a couple of weeks. In line with that, there are a couple of pressing matters that I wish will be implemented... (1)Please allow us to store/delete all items. With no land expansion planned, it's hard to decorate when seasonal items (smurfette's Easter basket), permanent statues (VIP statue, 4th anniversary statue and homnibus statues) and others cannot be stored. (2)Please resolve major bugs. Some of the major bugs include smurfs going missing when playing Grouchy's mini game, illegally built huts popping out in our villages, long time tracker bugs, very long time gifting bug/crash, etc. It seems that many old bugs aren't resolve and each new update only adds another new one. Please try to fix old bugs or else the game may completely be unplayable in the future. (3)Please don't ruin the next update with ads. I'll allow the current bird feeder ads because one can dismiss it by pressing anywhere and it doesn't affect game play too much as it doesn't exit the game and redirect to the App Store. But that's because it's the bird feeder which is an EO. Heavens forbid if that ad is another new app which will render it completely unacceptable. Smurf village is still a great game and has lots of future to it (just look at all the ideas in the share ideas thread) but it only takes one major mistake/bug to completely ruin it for everyone.

Comment

• auntiekim
          auntiekim commented
          Editing a comment
          With you on this Smurfy Bear, -at this time I would rather wait for a update with new stuff and have a good fix instead. I don't see why we still get the popups when we already have the items it advertises, -I find it a tad annoying even with the feeder

• Saffron
          Saffron commented
          Editing a comment
          So glad this forum is here. I had no idea Grouchy had a bug. Upon checking my character limit I was down six smurfs! But only two spots weren't planted and since Papa always has a quest, it never dawned on me it was anything else. I did try to purchase a smurf and the number went up by one and several on the limit so I bought a second, nothing happened but a loss of 5 SB but I could plant one crop. Bought another smurf, I went back to CL and could plant the last crop. Not fair to have to purchase the same smurf twice, and beeline owes me 5SB's for a smurf purchased that didn't show, (not holding my breath on that one) but I'm where I was before Grouchy came along. Hope they stay. Hope they fix Grouchy, I liked that game.

• Saffron
          Saffron commented
          Editing a comment
          Also, I'm with Smurfy, fix bugs, forget another update till things are fixed, and as important, develope a storage unit for any item that produces XP or SB's, ie: 100's of Papa balloons, crabs, logs, lady bugs, and still deliver the XP and SB's of those items, thus clearing space we can't get any other way.
          Last edited by Saffron; 03-28-2015, 03:55 AM.

Finally, the adorable Big Bunny at a reasonable price! He is great, and my Smurfs love him too, they run over and hug him all the time! Not sure if it is because I put him in the center of the village or if he is just that soft and cuddly!

Comment

• yosinori saitou
          yosinori saitou commented
          Editing a comment
          i visited your village but still i can't see this. maybe the village i saw was old. i hope my gift arrives in your village...

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          I got them Yoshinori! Not sure why you are seein an old village, but your gifts are arriving!

• yosinori saitou
          yosinori saitou commented
          Editing a comment
          today your gift arrived in my village. and after that, your village became current village. thank you!

It looks great, but where do you find so much space every time??

Comment

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          Everything I can fit in storage goes in there to make room, but even that is full now! Like everyone else I really need more space, and I really need to be able to delete multipule items at once from storage! Using the vacuum fills up storage fast, and it is painful to take items out one by one to delete them.

I downloaded the new update yesterday, but it still crashes constantly when it's loading

Comment

Working...
        X